Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? 09:28 - Feb 28 with 10077 viewsMaySixth

He has been wonderful of late and justifying the Shrewsbury hype.
He will probably have a bad game in him soon but I hope he we stick with him.
I wonder if his form is possibly pyschologically linked with not taking the knee?
He is making a personal stand before the game and then standing out in games as well.

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 12:48 - Feb 28 with 656 viewsCoco

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 12:41 - Feb 28 by gtsb1966

Why do you consider that tweet racist?

ok how about lies and propaganda fuelled by deep rooted racism disguised as politics.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 12:49 - Feb 28 with 652 viewswkj

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 11:06 - Feb 28 by GaryCooper

You understand don't you?

Firstly that the TWTD 'clique' has been incorrect on every major issue in the 20 years that I have been on here.

Secondly, I understand that the continuation of racism is hunted down by the left loons to facilitate their world view, there is not a bandwagon the left loons would not hijack for their distorted vision.

"To facilitate their world view"

This is true for both sides, it is why we vote - because we want the people we vote for to create a society that aligns to our own views.

Making a stand, or taking a knee, against racism isn't exclusive to the left wing either. Similarly, racism isn't exclusive to people in the right wing either. Somewhere along the way, Black Lives Matter has been perpetuated as something evil and horrendous and the narrative has been adopted and amplified.

Finally, the UK is far from racially harmonious - to imply otherwise in your earlier post is massively off the mark.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 12:49 - Feb 28 with 653 viewsCoco

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 12:31 - Feb 28 by Marshalls_Mullet

Nope, I didn't say that.

Stop creating your own narrative.

Youre so adorable.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 12:52 - Feb 28 with 643 viewswkj

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 11:54 - Feb 28 by 26_Paz

I think you have a good point here. You’re going to get ‘the treatment’ from the clique but you have a point.

'the treament' meaning disagreed with?

The Clique - meaning whoever disagrees?

That's a forum for you, no need to play the victim card paz - that is a pretty snowflakey thing to do.

Crybaby

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 12:55 - Feb 28 with 624 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 12:49 - Feb 28 by Coco

Apology accepted.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 12:59 - Feb 28 with 629 viewsjayessess

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 12:41 - Feb 28 by gtsb1966

Well mainly because it was a completely fictional story, invented to spread fear and hatred of outsiders.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 13:02 - Feb 28 with 621 viewsDropCliffsNotBombs

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 11:54 - Feb 28 by 26_Paz

I think you have a good point here. You’re going to get ‘the treatment’ from the clique but you have a point.

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 13:02 - Feb 28 with 619 viewsRadioOrwell

I'll bet you a million quid it's absolutely nothing to do with BLM.

That last sentence is complete hogwash.
Login to get fewer ads

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 13:03 - Feb 28 with 617 viewsHerbivore

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 12:59 - Feb 28 by jayessess

Well mainly because it was a completely fictional story, invented to spread fear and hatred of outsiders.

I don't recall too many tweets from Nigel Farage about middle class folk genuinely bringing Covid back into the country after jetting off for skiing holidays. I wonder why.....

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 13:04 - Feb 28 with 615 viewseireblue

It is a lie.

Also, Farage has suggest people should break some Covid related rules, and has been reported for breaking Covid rules. Not sure what happened on the latter events.

So, what should we call a person that lies about migrants, raises fear about migrants spreading a virus, but feels other people, not migrants, should break the law, and risk spreading the virus.

He does seem hypocritical, and he has made racist remarks in the past.

When a person know for making racist remarks and having racist policies, lies and is hypocritical about foreigners, what would you suggest a better term would be?
Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 13:15 - Feb 28 with 590 viewsBluedanW

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 10:58 - Feb 28 by Coco

And anyway Nsiala hasn’t really been that good. Lolz

To be fair earlier at the start of the season I thought he had turned a corner and was playing really well. Then he went back to giving penalties away. He has played 3 good games, if he can keep it up then we can say he has improved.
The more direct style has helped him out.
I watched Doncaster in that first half and we kept pressuring them into mistakes and thought they could maybe learn from a more direct approach. Howevr they stuck to the play out from the back style and it nearly paid off as we backed off them after making substitutions which helped them out.
Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 13:18 - Feb 28 with 579 viewsSpruceMoose

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 11:00 - Feb 28 by GaryCooper

And you think that kneeling for 5 seconds in a division 3 football match, has any effect on race equality in what is probably the most racially harmonious country in the world?

Oh. Gary. You absolute lunatic.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 13:21 - Feb 28 with 570 views26_Paz

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 13:04 - Feb 28 by eireblue

It is a lie.

Also, Farage has suggest people should break some Covid related rules, and has been reported for breaking Covid rules. Not sure what happened on the latter events.

So, what should we call a person that lies about migrants, raises fear about migrants spreading a virus, but feels other people, not migrants, should break the law, and risk spreading the virus.

He does seem hypocritical, and he has made racist remarks in the past.

When a person know for making racist remarks and having racist policies, lies and is hypocritical about foreigners, what would you suggest a better term would be?

Police spoke to him but took no further actions. They were saying his trips to Dover to report on illegal immigrants was breaking lock down. He pointed out it was work. No action taken I don’t think. I would imagine someone who doesn’t like him reported him.
Also, are you saying the 12 people in the boat didn’t test positive?

The Paz Man

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 13:22 - Feb 28 with 563 viewsSpruceMoose

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 13:21 - Feb 28 by 26_Paz

Police spoke to him but took no further actions. They were saying his trips to Dover to report on illegal immigrants was breaking lock down. He pointed out it was work. No action taken I don’t think. I would imagine someone who doesn’t like him reported him.

We all know you'd rather they just drowned so your input here is worthless to be fair!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 13:23 - Feb 28 with 558 viewsDubtractor

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 13:21 - Feb 28 by 26_Paz

The actual home office responded to his tweet saying the all tested negative.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 13:25 - Feb 28 with 551 viewswkj

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 13:22 - Feb 28 by SpruceMoose

We all know you'd rather they just drowned so your input here is worthless to be fair!

That is a bit way off the mark? Suggesting that people should be lining people up at the channel tunnel with automatic weapons is more in line with what we've seen on here.

Crybaby

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 13:26 - Feb 28 with 547 viewsSpruceMoose

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 13:25 - Feb 28 by wkj

That is a bit way off the mark? Suggesting that people should be lining people up at the channel tunnel with automatic weapons is more in line with what we've seen on here.

Saves on bullets doesn't it?

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 13:28 - Feb 28 with 536 viewsDropCliffsNotBombs

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 13:26 - Feb 28 by SpruceMoose

Saves on bullets doesn't it?

Paz is thinking of the economy.
Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 13:28 - Feb 28 with 535 viewsnoggin

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 13:23 - Feb 28 by Dubtractor

Yeah but, no but yeah.....

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 13:30 - Feb 28 with 521 viewsHerbivore

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 13:23 - Feb 28 by Dubtractor

If he lied about that, I wonder if some of the other stuff he's said might not be true?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 13:32 - Feb 28 with 506 viewsSpruceMoose

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 13:30 - Feb 28 by Herbivore

If he lied about that, I wonder if some of the other stuff he's said might not be true?

I suspect Paz doesn't mind so long as he's attacking the folk Paz has a lob on for.

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 13:33 - Feb 28 with 504 views26_Paz

I wasn’t aware of that, thanks for the info

The Paz Man

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 13:34 - Feb 28 with 495 viewsnoggin

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 13:33 - Feb 28 by 26_Paz

You just took Farage's word for it then? Seems you wanted it to be true.
[Post edited 28 Feb 2021 13:35]

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 13:35 - Feb 28 with 481 viewsSpruceMoose

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 13:33 - Feb 28 by 26_Paz

No other comments on it?

Valuable life lesson here for you Paz.

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 13:35 - Feb 28 with 481 views26_Paz

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 13:34 - Feb 28 by noggin

You just took Farage's word for it then? Seems you wanted it to be true.
[Post edited 28 Feb 2021 13:35]

To be honest I hadn’t thought that much about it. I saw his tweet and didn’t then go and check it’s accuracy

The Paz Man

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024