Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I sense Andre is becoming the whipping boy 17:41 - Mar 27 with 681 viewsthebooks

which is a shame.
I sense Andre is becoming the whipping boy on 17:43 - Mar 27 with 658 viewsJ2BLUE

People love extremes. He's either the next De Bruyne or the next to sign for Bury Town.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I sense Andre is becoming the whipping boy on 17:43 - Mar 27 with 656 viewsTractorWood

It should be basically everyone based on what I've seen.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

I sense Andre is becoming the whipping boy on 17:44 - Mar 27 with 650 viewsCheltenham_Blue

He probably wants to play a bit better then.

Switching off when the ball is 10 yards away and bending down to pull his socks up whilst the Wigan player won the ball back and ran right past him is very Andre Dozzell at the moment and about his current level of professionalism.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

I sense Andre is becoming the whipping boy on 17:44 - Mar 27 with 644 viewsCoastalblue

He would probably benefit from a fresh start somewhere else in reality, he clearly has bags of talent but also some big gaps in his game.

The fact he was the hoped for 'next big thing' here for so long probably works against him, as do his connections probably.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

I sense Andre is becoming the whipping boy on 17:46 - Mar 27 with 633 viewsMullet

Today was a lot like what people insisted happened under MM. That was a game where the ball went over the midfield's head too often and when they did use it people stood still or expected a hoof from further back.

People see him get charged down, or his pass fail to set a runner free. They don't look at the fact no one is opening themselves up or timing their movement to make use of him.

When we did that, we got crosses in, albeit terrible ones. Likewise his set pieces were off today, neither him, Harrop or Judge beat the first man enough to hurt them.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

I sense Andre is becoming the whipping boy on 17:47 - Mar 27 with 625 viewsjayessess

it is a shame. Wasn't his best game, but he's not actually mainly responsible for our rank attacking play - that was the array of extremely experienced professionals we had playing as forwards.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

I sense Andre is becoming the whipping boy on 18:20 - Mar 27 with 563 viewsArnieM

Makes a change from Chambers I guess.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

I sense Andre is becoming the whipping boy on 18:23 - Mar 27 with 549 viewsParky

Somebody can be criticised without being a ‘whipping boy’ or ‘scape goat’.
Login to get fewer ads

I sense Andre is becoming the whipping boy on 18:23 - Mar 27 with 543 viewswkj

He is hardly a whipping boy in my opinion, not universally.

Concern around his recent form is hardly unwarranted, it is when the concern becomes rabid criticism is when we have problems.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

I sense Andre is becoming the whipping boy on 18:25 - Mar 27 with 524 viewsWD19

Never has the phrase escaped goat been more appropriate.
[Post edited 27 Mar 2021 18:26]
I sense Andre is becoming the whipping boy on 18:32 - Mar 27 with 489 viewschrismakin

No. But when the midfield is extremely important to the attacking requirements of the team you do need more than the occasional Gerrard pass.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024