Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What did Cook say to Blue Action? 17:27 - Apr 2 with 6765 viewsJ2BLUE

This is turning into the perfect storm some of us feared when the takeover was revealed to have stalled.

Evans seemingly staying, big and exciting changes coming (again) and support for Cook now mixed into supporting the club in general.

Give it a month and we'll get some new interview with Evans where he'll repeat all the BS he has come out with before and it will all start again. He will quote the banner and claim he is offering us the reform we asked for.

Incredibly depressing.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

What did Cook say to Blue Action? on 20:21 - Apr 2 with 2014 viewsnshearman1

What did Cook say to Blue Action? on 20:03 - Apr 2 by bluejacko

While those are fine words the reality is we have a bunch of ‘players’ that are quite happy talking the talk,but when it comes to actually doing it they fail miserably! Now if you can watch that and still are able to say what you have then good on you but I think the majority of fans have seen right through them and the club and really do need a change.

I honestly think the players are trying, but they lack confidence and belief, and Cook hasn't yet managed to change that. Hence his comments about having great character today when really it was another exhibition of mediocrity. What really worries me is Evans being 'on it' for summer. I very much doubt he has a the money that Cook needs to sort this whole squad out into a quality team and make a real difference. Which is why we desperately need that takeover.
What did Cook say to Blue Action? on 20:22 - Apr 2 with 2009 viewsericclacton

He said they were all being very naughty boys and should go straight home and into bed.
What did Cook say to Blue Action? on 20:28 - Apr 2 with 1988 viewstextbackup

What did Cook say to Blue Action? on 20:21 - Apr 2 by nshearman1

I honestly think the players are trying, but they lack confidence and belief, and Cook hasn't yet managed to change that. Hence his comments about having great character today when really it was another exhibition of mediocrity. What really worries me is Evans being 'on it' for summer. I very much doubt he has a the money that Cook needs to sort this whole squad out into a quality team and make a real difference. Which is why we desperately need that takeover.

I like to think I know a bit about football, not everything, and i'm very happy to be corrected on things I say.

but id love to sit down with each player, with a video of the game, and stop at certain bits to ask what their thinking was for doing a particular action. because even as just a fan its painfully obvious their decision making is terrible most of the time.

for example one of our better players of late, toto, today in a packed pen area took the ball on his chest and as it fell, instead of smashing it away from danger, he "popped" it maybe 15 meters in the air, and 4 meters in distance.... danger was never actually cleared.... why? how?

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

What did Cook say to Blue Action? on 20:48 - Apr 2 with 1936 viewshype313

What did Cook say to Blue Action? on 19:25 - Apr 2 by Blue_Order

Nothing much more than he’s already said publicly.

Understands our frustrations, but not helpful for players to see that.

Promised us things are gonna get better, Marcus is on it.

Complimented the fine craftsmanship of our banner, pleaded with us not to burn the stadium down.

Marcus is on it, hmm sounds like the old classic I'll never drink again love.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

What did Cook say to Blue Action? on 20:58 - Apr 2 with 1910 viewsSwansea_Blue

What did Cook say to Blue Action? on 17:46 - Apr 2 by chrismakin

Mostly keeping private

But along the lines of nows not the time a club split. Need all support we can get etc

Which I agree with

See the season through and protest then.
[Post edited 2 Apr 2021 17:46]

Any time is a good time to complain about Evans killing our club. It's not like they're in the ground ruining the atmosphere. We're the softest bunch of fans going.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

What did Cook say to Blue Action? on 21:47 - Apr 2 with 1829 viewshaynes_toe1

What did Cook say to Blue Action? on 18:21 - Apr 2 by chrismakin

I think he just means everything being about the here and now and that's chasing a play off place. Leave everything else until we see this through.

This is in complete contradiction to your previous views that the playoffs were gone and Cook was playing a formation that clearly didn't work because he wanted to work out what players were capable of playing it with a focus on next season.

Seems weird Cook wasted 5 games.
What did Cook say to Blue Action? on 22:06 - Apr 2 with 1782 viewsstrikalite

What did Cook say to Blue Action? on 20:28 - Apr 2 by textbackup

I like to think I know a bit about football, not everything, and i'm very happy to be corrected on things I say.

but id love to sit down with each player, with a video of the game, and stop at certain bits to ask what their thinking was for doing a particular action. because even as just a fan its painfully obvious their decision making is terrible most of the time.

for example one of our better players of late, toto, today in a packed pen area took the ball on his chest and as it fell, instead of smashing it away from danger, he "popped" it maybe 15 meters in the air, and 4 meters in distance.... danger was never actually cleared.... why? how?

Indeed mate, Neil Robertson the Snooker Pro was talking today about how after every match he watches his match again all the way through, looking at every shot he has played, every decision he made, even timing how long he was taking to play a shot. The whole match, which could take hours....

Can you really imagine any of our players really wanting to do anything like this when the chips are down? My gut feeling is no doubt the same as yours...
[Post edited 3 Apr 2021 15:37]
What did Cook say to Blue Action? on 22:16 - Apr 2 with 1748 viewsjeera

What did Cook say to Blue Action? on 17:46 - Apr 2 by chrismakin

Mostly keeping private

But along the lines of nows not the time a club split. Need all support we can get etc

Which I agree with

See the season through and protest then.
[Post edited 2 Apr 2021 17:46]

Keeping things private now? Righto.

Only a couple of days ago you started a thread saying Cook should publicly call out his own players.

But now things should be private?

Why do you keep posting words?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Login to get fewer ads

What did Cook say to Blue Action? on 22:20 - Apr 2 with 1733 viewsjeera

What did Cook say to Blue Action? on 19:59 - Apr 2 by N2_Blue

You're getting boring now.

No he isn't.

He's looking for answers, the same as the rest of us.

There's been plenty of loons posting incessantly about this to dig out before you get anywhere close to this.

What did Cook say to Blue Action? on 22:21 - Apr 2 with 1734 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

What did Cook say to Blue Action? on 22:16 - Apr 2 by jeera

Only a couple of days ago you started a thread saying Cook should publicly call out his own players.

You think that I don't even mean
A single word I say
It's only words and words are all I have
To take your heart away

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

What did Cook say to Blue Action? on 23:43 - Apr 2 with 1642 viewschrismakin

What did Cook say to Blue Action? on 21:47 - Apr 2 by haynes_toe1

This is in complete contradiction to your previous views that the playoffs were gone and Cook was playing a formation that clearly didn't work because he wanted to work out what players were capable of playing it with a focus on next season.

Seems weird Cook wasted 5 games.

Eh? It's not a thought of my view it's what brenner mentioned earlier about what Paul said to blue action.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

What did Cook say to Blue Action? on 09:25 - Apr 3 with 1432 viewschrismakin

What did Cook say to Blue Action? on 22:16 - Apr 2 by jeera

What?
J2 asked what was said
Paul said to brenner that hed like to keep it to himself what he said.

Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?

What did Cook say to Blue Action? on 09:32 - Apr 3 with 1412 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

What did Cook say to Blue Action? on 22:20 - Apr 2 by jeera

No he isn't.

He's looking for answers, the same as the rest of us.

There's been plenty of loons posting incessantly about this to dig out before you get anywhere close to this.

You need to have another run at this thread jeera. N2 was guessing at what Cook said to BA, not attacking th OP, and Makin was just repeating what Cook said on the radio ("what I said to them is a private matter").

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

What did Cook say to Blue Action? on 10:12 - Apr 3 with 1367 viewsjeera

What did Cook say to Blue Action? on 09:32 - Apr 3 by The_Flashing_Smile

You need to have another run at this thread jeera. N2 was guessing at what Cook said to BA, not attacking th OP, and Makin was just repeating what Cook said on the radio ("what I said to them is a private matter").

"N2 was guessing at what Cook said to BA."

Then I can be forgiven as reading that as a direct reply to the OP as that is exactly how it reads without quotations. Yes?

As for CM, I've stuck him back onto ignore anyway as his zillion posts per thread are doing it my head in.

Cheers anyway.

What did Cook say to Blue Action? on 10:17 - Apr 3 with 1360 viewschrismakin

What did Cook say to Blue Action? on 10:12 - Apr 3 by jeera

Then I can be forgiven as reading that as a direct reply to the OP as that is exactly how it reads without quotations. Yes?

As for CM, I've stuck him back onto ignore anyway as his zillion posts per thread are doing it my head in.

Cheers anyway.

lol,

So it's not ok to post new threads, but now it's not ok to reply within other people's threads

It's a football forum, Although Jeers won't see this, im sure Phil and Gav appreciate people basically being told to stay OFF the forum.

What did Cook say to Blue Action? on 10:41 - Apr 3 with 1335 viewsBlueandTruesince82

What did Cook say to Blue Action? on 10:17 - Apr 3 by chrismakin

lol,

So it's not ok to post new threads, but now it's not ok to reply within other people's threads

It's a football forum, Although Jeers won't see this, im sure Phil and Gav appreciate people basically being told to stay OFF the forum.

🤣..... trust me there is just no point

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

What did Cook say to Blue Action? on 11:44 - Apr 3 with 1269 viewsJ2BLUE

What did Cook say to Blue Action? on 10:12 - Apr 3 by jeera

Cheers anyway.

I think you got it right the first time mate and N2 was replying to me based on my previous interaction with him. Which is why I ignored him.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

What did Cook say to Blue Action? on 12:00 - Apr 3 with 1256 viewsNthsuffolkblue

What did Cook say to Blue Action? on 20:28 - Apr 2 by textbackup

This is something coaches should do as a matter of routine.

Physical training session in the afternoon (same as when matches are taking place mostly) and in the morning the coaches should sit down with the players individually and run through their thinking in the previous match and how they should be thinking. Sessions where the player hasn't played (or the last game has already been done) they should watch Premier League matches and analyse how top players have played and made their decisions instead.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

What did Cook say to Blue Action? on 13:18 - Apr 3 with 1201 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

What did Cook say to Blue Action? on 11:44 - Apr 3 by J2BLUE

I think you got it right the first time mate and N2 was replying to me based on my previous interaction with him. Which is why I ignored him.

Oh, maybe I read it wrong. Didn't know you had previous.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024