Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Your top three people you'd like to have a pint with 11:43 - Apr 27 with 6219 viewsfooters

As we all know, boris johnson would be a great guy to have a pint with despite his countless other shortcomings, professional and personal. But who makes your top three, living or deceased?

Off the top of my head I'll say:

Tony Benn, Keith Floyd and the beautiful Sophie Ellis-Bextor so I could persuade her to become an Ipswich fan. I reckon she'd be a hoot after a few pints of bitter.

So, who's pulling up a bar stool next to you at the virtual celebrity pub?

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Your top three people you'd like to have a pint with on 11:44 - Apr 27 with 2397 viewsGeoffSentence

Dr Alice Roberts, Chris Packham, Dr Sue Brunning

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Your top three people you'd like to have a pint with on 11:48 - Apr 27 with 2371 viewsfactual_blue

Your top three people you'd like to have a pint with on 11:44 - Apr 27 by GeoffSentence

Professor Roberts and Dr Brunning are charming and talented individuals.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Your top three people you'd like to have a pint with on 11:49 - Apr 27 with 2359 viewsfooters

Your top three people you'd like to have a pint with on 11:48 - Apr 27 by factual_blue

And Packham is just there to admire the birds?

Your top three people you'd like to have a pint with on 11:50 - Apr 27 with 2339 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

If you're including deceased people I'd have King Henry VIII, Jesus and Timothy Leary.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Your top three people you'd like to have a pint with on 11:51 - Apr 27 with 2327 viewswkj

Hoppy, Joetits and Turbomung

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Your top three people you'd like to have a pint with on 11:52 - Apr 27 with 2316 viewsGeoffSentence

Your top three people you'd like to have a pint with on 11:49 - Apr 27 by footers

That and for a bit of musical chit chat.

Your top three people you'd like to have a pint with on 11:53 - Apr 27 with 2308 viewsfooters

Your top three people you'd like to have a pint with on 11:51 - Apr 27 by wkj

Hoppy, Joetits and Turbomung

Easy enough to grow with some damp kitchen roll.

Your top three people you'd like to have a pint with on 11:53 - Apr 27 with 2302 viewsKeno

Brett Johnson, Berke Bakay and the other guy whose name I cant remember

Or Bobby Robson, Sir John Cobbold and Brenner Woolley

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Login to get fewer ads

Your top three people you'd like to have a pint with on 11:54 - Apr 27 with 2288 viewsGeoffSentence

Your top three people you'd like to have a pint with on 11:48 - Apr 27 by factual_blue

Indeed they do come across as such and it is why they are on my list. Was the ommision of Chris Packham a pointed ommision?

Your top three people you'd like to have a pint with on 11:54 - Apr 27 with 2287 viewsfooters

Your top three people you'd like to have a pint with on 11:53 - Apr 27 by Keno

Brett Johnson, Berke Bakay and the other guy whose name I cant remember

Or Bobby Robson, Sir John Cobbold and Brenner Woolley

Mr John is a great shout. If Ms Ellis-Bextor declines my fantasy invite I'll be asking Mr Cobbold along.

Although I wouldn't want to shake his hand after he'd visited the toilet.

Your top three people you'd like to have a pint with on 11:54 - Apr 27 with 2277 viewsKeno

Your top three people you'd like to have a pint with on 11:52 - Apr 27 by GeoffSentence

That and for a bit of musical chit chat.

would he tweet about it?
[Post edited 27 Apr 2021 11:54]

Your top three people you'd like to have a pint with on 11:55 - Apr 27 with 2252 viewsBluefish

Any 3 people and you picked a scummer

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Your top three people you'd like to have a pint with on 11:57 - Apr 27 with 2240 viewsfooters

Your top three people you'd like to have a pint with on 11:55 - Apr 27 by Bluefish

Any 3 people and you picked a scummer

You have misspelt 'your future wife'.

Your top three people you'd like to have a pint with on 12:01 - Apr 27 with 2195 viewsKeno

Your top three people you'd like to have a pint with on 11:57 - Apr 27 by footers

You have misspelt 'your future wife'.

I have a client whose wife could easily be Ms Ellis-Baxtors slightly older sister

Your top three people you'd like to have a pint with on 12:02 - Apr 27 with 2191 viewsleitrimblue

Your top three people you'd like to have a pint with on 11:44 - Apr 27 by GeoffSentence

Oi Geoff if you find archaeological nerd girls arousing and yer ever in the West of Ireland I could happily introduce you to a few. They are often a little low in social skills an looking for love.... (I'm gonna be slaughtered if any of um bizarrely read twtd)
Your top three people you'd like to have a pint with on 12:02 - Apr 27 with 2185 viewsIllinoisblue

Bill Hicks, Christopher Hitchens, Bontcho Guentchev.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Your top three people you'd like to have a pint with on 12:04 - Apr 27 with 2161 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Jack Nicholson, Bill Hicks and Bill Clinton..... I'll also add Herbivore as a cheeky 4th though I'm not sure he'll come.

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Your top three people you'd like to have a pint with on 12:05 - Apr 27 with 2157 viewsMattinLondon

Your top three people you'd like to have a pint with on 11:50 - Apr 27 by The_Flashing_Smile

If you're including deceased people I'd have King Henry VIII, Jesus and Timothy Leary.

Jesus? Is that because you’re too tight to buy a round and would expect him to turn the water into wine?
Your top three people you'd like to have a pint with on 12:06 - Apr 27 with 2145 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Your top three people you'd like to have a pint with on 12:02 - Apr 27 by Illinoisblue

Bill Hicks, Christopher Hitchens, Bontcho Guentchev.

Hitchens would be a great call, just so you could watch him Hitch slap people in the pub

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Your top three people you'd like to have a pint with on 12:07 - Apr 27 with 2138 viewsGeoffSentence

Your top three people you'd like to have a pint with on 12:02 - Apr 27 by leitrimblue

Oi Geoff if you find archaeological nerd girls arousing and yer ever in the West of Ireland I could happily introduce you to a few. They are often a little low in social skills an looking for love.... (I'm gonna be slaughtered if any of um bizarrely read twtd)

WifeSentence might object, but if we can overcome that hurdle, game on.

Your top three people you'd like to have a pint with on 12:10 - Apr 27 with 2110 viewshoppy

Claire from work.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Your top three people you'd like to have a pint with on 12:10 - Apr 27 with 2109 viewsGlasgowBlue

Oliver Reed, Richard Harris and Lord Lucan*

*The poster. Not the disgraced 7th Earl of Lucan.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Your top three people you'd like to have a pint with on 12:12 - Apr 27 with 2106 viewsleitrimblue

John Wark, Mr T and Nigel Farage
Your top three people you'd like to have a pint with on 12:13 - Apr 27 with 2087 viewsGeoffSentence

Your top three people you'd like to have a pint with on 12:10 - Apr 27 by GlasgowBlue

Oliver Reed, Richard Harris and Lord Lucan*

*The poster. Not the disgraced 7th Earl of Lucan.

You are up for a full on session then.

Your top three people you'd like to have a pint with on 12:20 - Apr 27 with 2052 viewsfactual_blue

Your top three people you'd like to have a pint with on 11:49 - Apr 27 by footers

His stepdaughter Megan McCubbin is a charming and talented zoologist.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024