Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I despise Man City and hope they get pumped tonight 19:35 - Apr 28 with 2396 viewsIllinoisblue

But just read a stat: they’ve won their last 17 away games in all competitions. That is insanely good .

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

I despise Man City and hope they get pumped tonight on 20:01 - Apr 28 with 2021 viewsJ2BLUE

Come on PSG. Would be supporting City but PSG said no to the super league so fook it.

And yes, yes, i'm sure it was for their own self interest but whatever.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I despise Man City and hope they get pumped tonight on 20:02 - Apr 28 with 2019 viewsRadioOrwell

I don't like any of the big clubs but I find it endlessly entertaining how much Man C annoy all the other big clubs.
On that basis I wouldn't mind if they win.
And Chelsea fans complaining about City 'buying' success. That's just sweet.
So yeah, come on City.
I despise Man City and hope they get pumped tonight on 20:04 - Apr 28 with 2009 viewsvapour_trail

Man City = PSG.

I live nearer Paris but am neutral tonight.

What is great to see is that Phil Foden is now a guaranteed starter whenever Pep has a big game to select for.

Got to start for England this summer.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

I despise Man City and hope they get pumped tonight on 20:10 - Apr 28 with 1984 viewsSwansea_Blue

I despise Man City and hope they get pumped tonight on 20:01 - Apr 28 by J2BLUE

Come on PSG. Would be supporting City but PSG said no to the super league so fook it.

In term of the larger picture (money v football) I don't think there's much difference between them. Both have completely distorted the landscape in their respective leagues. Fair point on the ESL, which suggests there may be at least be signs of a a conscience in PSG's boardroom. But if we're talking about the impact of greed and uber wealth affecting the game, you can barely slide a hair between them.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I despise Man City and hope they get pumped tonight on 20:11 - Apr 28 with 1981 viewsJ2BLUE

I despise Man City and hope they get pumped tonight on 20:10 - Apr 28 by Swansea_Blue

In term of the larger picture (money v football) I don't think there's much difference between them. Both have completely distorted the landscape in their respective leagues. Fair point on the ESL, which suggests there may be at least be signs of a a conscience in PSG's boardroom. But if we're talking about the impact of greed and uber wealth affecting the game, you can barely slide a hair between them.

I agree but one of them has to win and this is the one the City owners desperately want so I hope PSG take it from them.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I despise Man City and hope they get pumped tonight on 20:14 - Apr 28 with 1964 viewsSwansea_Blue

I despise Man City and hope they get pumped tonight on 20:11 - Apr 28 by J2BLUE

I agree but one of them has to win and this is the one the City owners desperately want so I hope PSG take it from them.

That's fair enough. I'm firmly in the 'couldn't give a crap' camp (an I suspect you're not far off either). I'd watch it if it was on terrestrial, but I'm not going pay per view on something like this, especially in a ground with no atmosphere. I've found the lack of crowds has killed any interest I have in games other than our own.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I despise Man City and hope they get pumped tonight on 20:17 - Apr 28 with 1961 viewsScuzzer

That didnt take long did it.

Established 1968

I despise Man City and hope they get pumped tonight on 20:23 - Apr 28 with 1936 viewsFtnfwest

Ultimately it’s UAE v Qatar with teams of foreign players so difficult to give a monkeys really
Login to get fewer ads

I despise Man City and hope they get pumped tonight on 20:40 - Apr 28 with 1864 viewsMattinLondon

I despise Man City and hope they get pumped tonight on 20:14 - Apr 28 by Swansea_Blue

That's fair enough. I'm firmly in the 'couldn't give a crap' camp (an I suspect you're not far off either). I'd watch it if it was on terrestrial, but I'm not going pay per view on something like this, especially in a ground with no atmosphere. I've found the lack of crowds has killed any interest I have in games other than our own.

Not long ago I watched a lot of CL - until this morning I had no idea which teams were in the semis.

Quite sad really, but as soon as it’s shipped out to BT Sport etc then I lose interest. I haven’t watched a CL final since it wasn’t on terrestrial telly.
I despise Man City and hope they get pumped tonight on 20:55 - Apr 28 with 1815 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

I despise Man City and hope they get pumped tonight on 20:23 - Apr 28 by Ftnfwest

Ultimately it’s UAE v Qatar with teams of foreign players so difficult to give a monkeys really

Bloody foreign owners...

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

I despise Man City and hope they get pumped tonight on 21:19 - Apr 28 with 1757 viewsFtnfwest

I despise Man City and hope they get pumped tonight on 20:55 - Apr 28 by Marshalls_Mullet

Bloody foreign owners...

Yes but it’s different with ours isn’t it?
I despise Man City and hope they get pumped tonight on 21:22 - Apr 28 with 1745 viewscressi

I despise Man City and hope they get pumped tonight on 21:19 - Apr 28 by Ftnfwest

Yes but it’s different with ours isn’t it?

Personally I think a false number 9 is rubbish whatever the outcome I love a striker banging them in
I despise Man City and hope they get pumped tonight on 21:44 - Apr 28 with 1673 viewsRadioOrwell

1-2

cmon citeh
I despise Man City and hope they get pumped tonight on 21:45 - Apr 28 with 1664 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

PSG only said no because Qatar didn't want to do anything to piss FIFA off before the WC next year.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

I despise Man City and hope they get pumped tonight on 21:52 - Apr 28 with 1636 viewsfloridaboy

Don't like City but they have played very well tonight. Thoroughly deserved their win

And that was a very nasty tackle! Deserved red card!
I despise Man City and hope they get pumped tonight on 21:53 - Apr 28 with 1628 viewsquirkie

Citeh were completely unplayable the 2nd half, thought they might get more then 2.

Can't see anything other than a Citeh v Chelski final.

Poll: How long will we be in League One/League Two from next season?

I despise Man City and hope they get pumped tonight on 22:02 - Apr 28 with 1572 viewsIllinoisblue

I despise Man City and hope they get pumped tonight on 21:53 - Apr 28 by quirkie

Citeh were completely unplayable the 2nd half, thought they might get more then 2.

Can't see anything other than a Citeh v Chelski final.

Hard to see past City now. Annoyingly.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

I despise Man City and hope they get pumped tonight on 22:03 - Apr 28 with 1572 viewsdavblue

Pep is more than a football manger he’s a pioneer of the game. He will go down as the greatest manager we will see.

I can’t help but enjoy watching his teams player from an entertainment perspective and trying to understand his tactics an absolute genius.

City, I actually admire them far more than Chelsea, they’ve given their managers reasonable amounts of time and given them a fair crack of the whip. They’ve invested in the community, they have a good owner.
I despise Man City and hope they get pumped tonight on 22:30 - Apr 28 with 1492 viewsBlueNomad

To think we sent them down 20 years ago this month......
I despise Man City and hope they get pumped tonight on 22:39 - Apr 28 with 1454 viewsHARRY10

All English final .......in Turkey
I despise Man City and hope they get pumped tonight on 22:43 - Apr 28 with 1443 viewsallezlesbleus

I can't stand either of them.

Modern football is fuzzy ducked.
I despise Man City and hope they get pumped tonight on 22:58 - Apr 28 with 1394 viewsWicklowBlue

Watching Neymar leaving trailing legs into tackles, rolling around looking for yellows. Screaming in pain after a strong tackle and acting like he'd dislocated his shoulder. Then continuing to hold his arm when play went on, then bursting into the box and falling over the keeper looking for a penalty. That sums up footballers today, Neymar is hugely talented and is wasting it all. When oh when will we see yellows for diving or play acting???

Absolutely disgusting tackle too, straight red and PSG lost their heads after Pep put the boot in and changed tactics.

I'm a complete ABPSG at this moment.
I despise Man City and hope they get pumped tonight on 23:53 - Apr 28 with 1318 viewsVaughan8

I despise Man City and hope they get pumped tonight on 22:58 - Apr 28 by WicklowBlue

Watching Neymar leaving trailing legs into tackles, rolling around looking for yellows. Screaming in pain after a strong tackle and acting like he'd dislocated his shoulder. Then continuing to hold his arm when play went on, then bursting into the box and falling over the keeper looking for a penalty. That sums up footballers today, Neymar is hugely talented and is wasting it all. When oh when will we see yellows for diving or play acting???

Absolutely disgusting tackle too, straight red and PSG lost their heads after Pep put the boot in and changed tactics.

I'm a complete ABPSG at this moment.

Glad I'm not the only one haha

Absolute despise Neymar. Yes he may be quite good but he is all that is wrong in football rolled (pardon the pun) into one.
I despise Man City and hope they get pumped tonight on 07:18 - Apr 29 with 1164 viewsallezlesbleus

I despise Man City and hope they get pumped tonight on 23:53 - Apr 28 by Vaughan8

Glad I'm not the only one haha

Absolute despise Neymar. Yes he may be quite good but he is all that is wrong in football rolled (pardon the pun) into one.

I've watched PSG in the flesh, several times at Rennes. When they are winning and everything is going well, they are a fantastic team (all be it a bit arrogant, with too much showboating). However, when things don't go to plan, they are the biggest, cheating, whingeing team out there. They also tend to lose their heads when they aren't winning and have received numerous red cards for poor discipline. Neymar and Mbappe are world class players on their day, but they constantly dive and feign serious injury and love trying to influence referees to get opposing players booked or sent off. I can't stand them......or Man City!
(No subject) (n/t) on 09:15 - Apr 29 with 1022 viewsScuzzer

Established 1968

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024