Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Now, I seriousy think we should be adopting and adapting 16:17 - May 6 with 1044 viewsCoco

one of Ed's songs for match days. Just thinking out loud.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Now, I seriousy think we should be adopting and adapting on 16:18 - May 6 with 1028 viewsfooters

Please god no.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Now, I seriousy think we should be adopting and adapting on 16:22 - May 6 with 999 viewsJ2BLUE

None of his current songs but a custom one maybe. Nothing Singing The Blues type cringe but something genuinely positive and upbeat while focusing on the history of the club maybe.

Has anyone checked on Libero since this news was announced?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Now, I seriousy think we should be adopting and adapting on 16:23 - May 6 with 996 viewsThe_Last_Baron

The logo on the shirts will be enough pain.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

Now, I seriousy think we should be adopting and adapting on 16:24 - May 6 with 980 viewsBlueBadger

Now, I seriousy think we should be adopting and adapting on 16:23 - May 6 by The_Last_Baron

It's no Magical Vegas or Marcus Evans Group, that's for sure.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Now, I seriousy think we should be adopting and adapting on 16:26 - May 6 with 970 viewsCoco

Now, I seriousy think we should be adopting and adapting on 16:23 - May 6 by The_Last_Baron

genuinely bizarre flex

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Now, I seriousy think we should be adopting and adapting on 16:27 - May 6 with 964 viewseireblue

Drunk?

Don’t Sing

But, what do I know.
Now, I seriousy think we should be adopting and adapting on 16:27 - May 6 with 963 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

"Look at the state of you
Huff and puff, you're so frantic.
Heading down to division 2
Oh my god, I can't stand it!

....get ahead of the curve!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Now, I seriousy think we should be adopting and adapting on 16:46 - May 6 with 894 viewsScuzzer

Castle on the hill.
Driving at 90
Down to Portman Road.

Established 1968

Login to get fewer ads

Now, I seriousy think we should be adopting and adapting on 17:01 - May 6 with 867 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Now, I seriousy think we should be adopting and adapting on 17:02 - May 6 with 857 viewsHerbivore

Fook no.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Now, I seriousy think we should be adopting and adapting on 17:37 - May 6 with 816 viewsnodge_blue

Now, I seriousy think we should be adopting and adapting on 16:18 - May 6 by footers

Please god no.

How does that one go?

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

Now, I seriousy think we should be adopting and adapting on 17:39 - May 6 with 815 viewsclive_baker

Perhaps we could offer to use one as the goal music, as part of the deal? That way it wont inconvenience anyone.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Now, I seriousy think we should be adopting and adapting on 17:40 - May 6 with 809 viewsSuperblue95

That went over a few heads, nicely played.

Although it’s one of those rare situations where the people who got it should probably be the embarrassed ones

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

(No subject) (n/t) on 17:41 - May 6 with 806 viewsScuzzer

Established 1968

Now, I seriousy think we should be adopting and adapting on 17:42 - May 6 with 797 viewsTractorCam

A lot of whoooosh's here.

Coco's post was Perfect. Don't do it again.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Now, I seriousy think we should be adopting and adapting on 17:53 - May 6 with 759 viewsTractorgirlforever

Now, I seriousy think we should be adopting and adapting on 16:46 - May 6 by Scuzzer

Castle on the hill.
Driving at 90
Down to Portman Road.

Driving down to PR at 90?...be better to get there before kick off!
Now, I seriousy think we should be adopting and adapting on 18:05 - May 6 with 731 viewsSamWhiteUK

Now, I seriousy think we should be adopting and adapting on 17:40 - May 6 by Superblue95

That went over a few heads, nicely played.

Although it’s one of those rare situations where the people who got it should probably be the embarrassed ones

People knowing a song by arguably the biggest pop star in the world should be embarrassed? Strange take
Now, I seriousy think we should be adopting and adapting on 18:22 - May 6 with 699 viewsSuperblue95

Now, I seriousy think we should be adopting and adapting on 18:05 - May 6 by SamWhiteUK

People knowing a song by arguably the biggest pop star in the world should be embarrassed? Strange take

Do you always take light hearted comments on the internet this seriously?

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Now, I seriousy think we should be adopting and adapting on 18:29 - May 6 with 681 viewsMattinLondon

Only after this is reinstated as the music which the players come out to.
Now, I seriousy think we should be adopting and adapting on 18:30 - May 6 with 677 viewsArnoldMoorhen

"When your legs don't work like they used to before"

Now, I seriousy think we should be adopting and adapting on 19:20 - May 6 with 606 viewsScuzzer

Now, I seriousy think we should be adopting and adapting on 17:53 - May 6 by Tractorgirlforever

...on me boike.

Established 1968

(No subject) (n/t) on 22:08 - May 6 with 513 viewsScuzzer

Now, I seriousy think we should be adopting and adapting on 17:53 - May 6 by Tractorgirlforever

Established 1968

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024