Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
When do you think we will hear about the next lot of players released 08:29 - May 12 with 3011 viewsitfcpaul

or offered contracts, gone a bit quiet since Monday

Thinking of players like Edwards, Lankester and anyone else I can't remember?

Poll: Who would you want as Ipswich manager in November. there aren't many candidates

When do you think we will hear about the next lot of players released on 08:31 - May 12 with 2218 viewsPJH

Lankester is under contract for next season anyway.
When do you think we will hear about the next lot of players released on 08:34 - May 12 with 2193 viewsFtnfwest

Are they waiting for the Youth Cup game first as some are involved? Edwards talking to other clubs now.
When do you think we will hear about the next lot of players released on 08:35 - May 12 with 2179 viewsitfcpaul

When do you think we will hear about the next lot of players released on 08:31 - May 12 by PJH

Lankester is under contract for next season anyway.

I know but there has been lots of talk about him being paid up to leave, yes it's all internet rumours I know

Poll: Who would you want as Ipswich manager in November. there aren't many candidates

When do you think we will hear about the next lot of players released on 08:36 - May 12 with 2155 viewsBlueFrankie26

Morris being kept on
When do you think we will hear about the next lot of players released on 08:37 - May 12 with 2133 viewsPJH

When do you think we will hear about the next lot of players released on 08:34 - May 12 by Ftnfwest

Are they waiting for the Youth Cup game first as some are involved? Edwards talking to other clubs now.

I would think that announcements regarding the younger players are waiting because of the youth semi final and U23 playoffs because their seasons are not yet over.

I very much hope that Edwards' talks with other clubs go well.
When do you think we will hear about the next lot of players released on 08:38 - May 12 with 2119 viewsclive_baker

Seems like phase 1 was getting rid of a lot of those with zero resale value, who were out of contract.

Phase 2 will be moving on another 6-8 or so I imagine to the highest bidders. Those additional departures will make more room for Cook’s signings.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

When do you think we will hear about the next lot of players released on 08:44 - May 12 with 2057 viewsKieran_Knows

When do you think we will hear about the next lot of players released on 08:36 - May 12 by BlueFrankie26

Morris being kept on

So is Tommy Hughes.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

When do you think we will hear about the next lot of players released on 08:46 - May 12 with 2041 viewsBlueFrankie26

When do you think we will hear about the next lot of players released on 08:44 - May 12 by Kieran_Knows

So is Tommy Hughes.

So are Andoh and White
Login to get fewer ads

When do you think we will hear about the next lot of players released on 08:46 - May 12 with 2025 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

When do you think we will hear about the next lot of players released on 08:35 - May 12 by itfcpaul

I know but there has been lots of talk about him being paid up to leave, yes it's all internet rumours I know

Cant see why you would pay Lankester to leave, unless his injury has effectively finished him. ...which I hope is not the case.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

When do you think we will hear about the next lot of players released on 08:48 - May 12 with 1994 viewsitfcpaul

When do you think we will hear about the next lot of players released on 08:46 - May 12 by Marshalls_Mullet

Cant see why you would pay Lankester to leave, unless his injury has effectively finished him. ...which I hope is not the case.

he has been constantly injured for the past year or more so maybe it might be what they are thinking

probably why they didn't offer a contract for Wilson

When do you think we will hear about the next lot of players released on 08:49 - May 12 with 1975 viewsPJH

When do you think we will hear about the next lot of players released on 08:35 - May 12 by itfcpaul

I would not expect announcements about any player that is under contract until they leave or are about to leave.
When do you think we will hear about the next lot of players released on 08:53 - May 12 with 1918 viewsHerbivore

But there's nothing to announce regarding Lankester. He's under contract.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

When do you think we will hear about the next lot of players released on 09:04 - May 12 with 1840 viewsclive_baker

When do you think we will hear about the next lot of players released on 08:36 - May 12 by BlueFrankie26

Morris being kept on

That's really good to hear. It'll be interesting to see how he comes back from his injuries but I really liked the look of him when I've seen him. Like really liked him, think he looks like he could be a natural goalscorer and they're hard to find. His record through the youths was impressive. If we don't give him a chance I did fear he might be the latest Rhodes / Marriott one who got away. Lets see.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

When do you think we will hear about the next lot of players released on 09:05 - May 12 with 1826 viewsitfcjoe

When do you think we will hear about the next lot of players released on 08:46 - May 12 by BlueFrankie26

So are Andoh and White

And Bailey Clements

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

When do you think we will hear about the next lot of players released on 09:10 - May 12 with 1780 viewsPJH

When do you think we will hear about the next lot of players released on 09:05 - May 12 by itfcjoe

And Bailey Clements

So based on this thread all of the out of contract younger ones are being kept, assuming Gibbs signs his apparently already offered contract.

In that case it is a bit strange that it has not been officially announced, I could understand it if some were being let go but if they are staying then why not say so?
When do you think we will hear about the next lot of players released on 09:14 - May 12 with 1741 viewshype313

When do you think we will hear about the next lot of players released on 08:38 - May 12 by clive_baker

Seems like phase 1 was getting rid of a lot of those with zero resale value, who were out of contract.

Phase 2 will be moving on another 6-8 or so I imagine to the highest bidders. Those additional departures will make more room for Cook’s signings.

And phase 2 won't happen until the transfer window opens, which is the 9th june?

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

When do you think we will hear about the next lot of players released on 09:15 - May 12 with 1740 viewsKallyB

It will be transfers now rather than releases.
Be very surprised if Dozz, Downes, Woolf and KJ are here at the beginning of the season. Just down to transfer fees now I guess.
When do you think we will hear about the next lot of players released on 09:16 - May 12 with 1726 viewsitfcjoe

When do you think we will hear about the next lot of players released on 09:10 - May 12 by PJH

So based on this thread all of the out of contract younger ones are being kept, assuming Gibbs signs his apparently already offered contract.

In that case it is a bit strange that it has not been officially announced, I could understand it if some were being let go but if they are staying then why not say so?

I'm not sure they've signed yet, think club been so busy working through senior players they are now working through the younger ones in the 23s - decisions were made on U18s a few weeks back as is standard

When do you think we will hear about the next lot of players released on 09:16 - May 12 with 1708 viewsKeno

When do you think we will hear about the next lot of players released on 09:16 - May 12 by itfcjoe

I'm not sure they've signed yet, think club been so busy working through senior players they are now working through the younger ones in the 23s - decisions were made on U18s a few weeks back as is standard

any news on Heally?

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

When do you think we will hear about the next lot of players released on 09:19 - May 12 with 1679 viewsBlueFrankie26

When do you think we will hear about the next lot of players released on 09:16 - May 12 by Keno

any news on Heally?

Healy being kept on too
When do you think we will hear about the next lot of players released on 09:19 - May 12 with 1662 viewsKeno

When do you think we will hear about the next lot of players released on 09:19 - May 12 by BlueFrankie26

Healy being kept on too

good, like him and he is a credit to sponsor

would love to see him getting a first team game

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

When do you think we will hear about the next lot of players released on 09:24 - May 12 with 1610 viewsitfcjoe

When do you think we will hear about the next lot of players released on 09:16 - May 12 by Keno

any news on Heally?

Yep him and O'Reilly have another year

When do you think we will hear about the next lot of players released on 09:24 - May 12 with 1601 viewsPJH

When do you think we will hear about the next lot of players released on 09:16 - May 12 by itfcjoe

Thanks Joe.

I thought that they were maybe waiting until their seasons were finished before announcing, especially if someone was being released.
When do you think we will hear about the next lot of players released on 09:39 - May 12 with 1478 viewsfranz_tyson

Surprised Bailey Clements is being kept on. I got the impression he’d fallen away after being touted as a real talent a couple of years back. Isnt Tommy Smith thought more highly of him as a LB.
When do you think we will hear about the next lot of players released on 09:51 - May 12 with 1382 viewsGarv

When do you think we will hear about the next lot of players released on 08:48 - May 12 by itfcpaul

he has been constantly injured for the past year or more so maybe it might be what they are thinking

probably why they didn't offer a contract for Wilson

Not sure that's right. He was fit from the start of this season until well into the new year if I remember right.

We don't even know he's injured now do we? Although it's probably the most likely scenario and explains why he's been nowhere to be seen.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024