Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cheerio guys and gals...the bed wetting on here is unbearable 16:54 - May 13 with 3031 viewsN2_Blue

Think i'll wait for the close season to pass so i can miss all this BS. Some of our fans and supporters on here are losing the plot....not PC or the club.

In PC we trust...ignore the idiots...the true fans are behind you and will at least give you a chance before flouncing. Roll on August...can't wait!

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Cheerio guys and gals...the bed wetting on here is unbearable on 19:07 - May 13 with 888 viewsGlasgowBlue

Cheerio guys and gals...the bed wetting on here is unbearable on 17:11 - May 13 by footers

Can anyone beat the humble gherkin? Or indeed picallilli?

I pick the sliced gherkins out of piccalilli. I make no apology for this.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Cheerio guys and gals...the bed wetting on here is unbearable on 19:09 - May 13 with 892 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Cheerio guys and gals...the bed wetting on here is unbearable on 17:23 - May 13 by Swansea_Blue

We're not making any more signing in the real sense. From now on we're only having virtual blockchain crypto players. Def info.

Actually that would only work if we signed them as NFTs

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Cheerio guys and gals...the bed wetting on here is unbearable on 19:40 - May 13 with 854 viewsMattinLondon

Cheerio guys and gals...the bed wetting on here is unbearable on 18:53 - May 13 by Ryorry

Did the architect have a small willy? 🤔

Not sure, but some architects probably do overcompensate for their tiny members.

Cheerio guys and gals...the bed wetting on here is unbearable on 18:33 - May 21 with 762 viewsN2_Blue

So a week away and i thought i'd have a quick browse of the forum.... nothing changes does it. The bedwetting and moaning continues. What is it with our fans? Are we really crying because a guy settled at Luton doesn't want to come to a L1 club. Big deal, he doesn't want it, we don't want him. There will be players that buy into our project and those are the ones we want.

Definitely been refreshing not to check in on here everyday. Laters

Cheerio guys and gals...the bed wetting on here is unbearable on 18:40 - May 21 with 738 viewsDanTheMan

Cheerio guys and gals...the bed wetting on here is unbearable on 18:33 - May 21 by N2_Blue

So a week away and i thought i'd have a quick browse of the forum.... nothing changes does it. The bedwetting and moaning continues. What is it with our fans? Are we really crying because a guy settled at Luton doesn't want to come to a L1 club. Big deal, he doesn't want it, we don't want him. There will be players that buy into our project and those are the ones we want.

They always come back.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Cheerio guys and gals...the bed wetting on here is unbearable on 18:41 - May 21 with 738 viewsHerbivore

Cheerio guys and gals...the bed wetting on here is unbearable on 18:33 - May 21 by N2_Blue

There remains far more incontinence from those complaining about people complaining than from those doing the complaining. You are a prime example of this.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Cheerio guys and gals...the bed wetting on here is unbearable on 18:48 - May 21 with 710 viewsMattinLondon

Cheerio guys and gals...the bed wetting on here is unbearable on 18:41 - May 21 by Herbivore

There remains far more incontinence from those complaining about people complaining than from those doing the complaining. You are a prime example of this.

Never really understood why posters need to announce that they are leaving and then post again to say that they’re back again. Either piss off quietly or don’t piss off at all.
Cheerio guys and gals...the bed wetting on here is unbearable on 18:50 - May 21 with 701 viewsfooters

Cheerio guys and gals...the bed wetting on here is unbearable on 18:48 - May 21 by MattinLondon

Never really understood why posters need to announce that they are leaving and then post again to say that they’re back again. Either piss off quietly or don’t piss off at all.

Sorry to see you go, mate.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Login to get fewer ads

Cheerio guys and gals...the bed wetting on here is unbearable on 19:20 - May 21 with 660 viewsHerbivore

Cheerio guys and gals...the bed wetting on here is unbearable on 18:48 - May 21 by MattinLondon

Indeed. It's all rather desperately attention-seeking.

Cheerio guys and gals...the bed wetting on here is unbearable on 19:25 - May 21 with 652 viewsjeera

"Just dropping by to say how much I don't care.

Ciao".

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Cheerio guys and gals...the bed wetting on here is unbearable on 19:26 - May 21 with 651 viewsMattinLondon

Cheerio guys and gals...the bed wetting on here is unbearable on 18:50 - May 21 by footers

Sorry to see you go, mate.

I’m not going anywhere. But if I did then being a complete an utter hypocrite my resignation post will be an extremely personal and uncalled for attack on the most valued and cherished posters on here.
Cheerio guys and gals...the bed wetting on here is unbearable on 19:28 - May 21 with 646 viewsjeera

Cheerio guys and gals...the bed wetting on here is unbearable on 19:26 - May 21 by MattinLondon

I’m not going anywhere. But if I did then being a complete an utter hypocrite my resignation post will be an extremely personal and uncalled for attack on the most valued and cherished posters on here.

You then have to pop back a couple of weeks later to remind them you're still ignoring them all.

"Still not talking to you guys".

In the campest possible way.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Cheerio guys and gals...the bed wetting on here is unbearable on 19:40 - May 21 with 620 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

ITFC needs to be put to sleep by N2_Blue 20 Apr 2021 19:51
and for the misery and suffering to stop. It's not right to prolong the agony any more.

Is it really going to change next season, i think the club is cursed. We just have nothing.

Depressed. The takeover still worries me, Cook was my choice but what is happening is becoming more than concerning now and for the first time I'm having doubts. I know the players have effectively down tools for him , the club and the fans but something is very wrong to be this bad! The club is breaking records...the wrong kind...in League 1. Christ on a bike.

Can't see how we turn around so much to become a genuine promotion challenger next year, i really want to be optimistic but i can't.

Amazing what difference a month makes eh?

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Cheerio guys and gals...the bed wetting on here is unbearable on 22:53 - May 21 with 527 viewsN2_Blue

Yep you're right, sorry I'll pi ss off.

Cheerio guys and gals...the bed wetting on here is unbearable on 07:37 - May 22 with 450 viewsbritbiker

Cheerio guys and gals...the bed wetting on here is unbearable on 17:07 - May 13 by Cheltenham_Blue

You wanna start a thread on Cheese or favourite pickles?
[Post edited 13 May 2021 17:07]

Vinegar is the tears of the devil. There, I've said it. I can rest in peace now that I have outed myself as a hater of pickle related foodstuffs.
Cheerio guys and gals...the bed wetting on here is unbearable on 07:43 - May 22 with 438 viewsHerbivore

Cheerio guys and gals...the bed wetting on here is unbearable on 22:53 - May 21 by N2_Blue

Yep you're right, sorry I'll pi ss off.

Three goodbyes in one thread. Top work.

Cheerio guys and gals...the bed wetting on here is unbearable on 07:47 - May 22 with 430 viewsChurchman

Cheerio guys and gals...the bed wetting on here is unbearable on 17:07 - May 13 by Cheltenham_Blue

You wanna start a thread on Cheese or favourite pickles?
[Post edited 13 May 2021 17:07]

Branstons pickle with a nice strong cheddar on fresh bread takes some beating.

The big question is around the humble picked onion. Things of beauty. But how the hell were those enormous white ones that use to sit in big jars in the chip shop created? Often the size of snooker balls, never to be found on the supermarket or anywhere else.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024