Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Which vaccine is being used in Ipswich at the moment? 07:05 - Jun 3 with 1432 viewsIndotractor

Hi all,

I am returning to the UK soon after a period of working overseas on a project, on returning I am very grateful to receive a COVID vaccine. However, because of family medical issues, I am extremely apprehensive to take the Astra Zenica vaccine.

Does anyone know which vaccine is most likely to be offered in Ipswich at the moment for a 37 year old?

Thanks!
[Post edited 3 Jun 2021 7:07]
Which vaccine is being used in Ipswich at the moment? on 07:22 - Jun 3 with 1358 viewsitfcjoe

I am 36 and had AZ but my first was back in March ago, since then I think all U40s have had Pfizer.

My wife did, and every other friend I’ve spoken to anecdotally, in that age range has had Pfizer

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Which vaccine is being used in Ipswich at the moment? on 07:24 - Jun 3 with 1351 viewsThisIsMyUsername

Which vaccine is being used in Ipswich at the moment? on 07:22 - Jun 3 by itfcjoe

I am 36 and had AZ but my first was back in March ago, since then I think all U40s have had Pfizer.

My wife did, and every other friend I’ve spoken to anecdotally, in that age range has had Pfizer

29 and had Moderna at Gainsborough a couple of weeks ago.

@veterans_project on Instagram. Please follow the page.
Poll: Which of these events will happen the soonest?

Which vaccine is being used in Ipswich at the moment? on 07:27 - Jun 3 with 1340 viewsHerbivore

Under 40s are now getting Pfizer or Moderna, not AZ. I had my first jab the other day and it was Pfizer but I'm not in Ipswich.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Which vaccine is being used in Ipswich at the moment? on 07:30 - Jun 3 with 1319 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Which vaccine is being used in Ipswich at the moment? on 07:22 - Jun 3 by itfcjoe

Someone I know had Moderna so that’s definitely in use somewhere, but most places seem to be Pfizer

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Which vaccine is being used in Ipswich at the moment? on 07:37 - Jun 3 with 1300 viewsKieran_Knows

I’m 29 and had Pfizer at Ivry Street this Saturday just gone.

It completely knocked me for 6 on Sunday after having just a relatively dead arm throughout the day on Saturday.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Which vaccine is being used in Ipswich at the moment? on 08:39 - Jun 3 with 1168 viewshype313

I had Moderna a few weeks back, think in Ipswich all AZ doses are going to be used for 50+ second doses and the rest will get Pfizer or Moderna.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Which vaccine is being used in Ipswich at the moment? on 08:55 - Jun 3 with 1124 viewspointofblue

Pfizer for me last week - just had an aching arm and felt a bit light-headed. But then I’m normally slightly dopey so the latter symptom may have had nothing to do with the vaccine!

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Which vaccine is being used in Ipswich at the moment? on 09:15 - Jun 3 with 1073 viewsMookamoo

Check you are still registered with a GP practice. I don't think they're after proof of residency for the vaccine rollout, but worth making sure.
Login to get fewer ads

Which vaccine is being used in Ipswich at the moment? on 09:17 - Jun 3 with 1063 viewsChiefXL

Just what I'm hearing from friends and family, AZ for 40+, Pfizer for under 40's.
Which vaccine is being used in Ipswich at the moment? on 09:35 - Jun 3 with 1021 viewsCheltenham_Blue

I'm 46 and had Moderna a few weeks back.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Which vaccine is being used in Ipswich at the moment? on 09:37 - Jun 3 with 1006 viewsfooters

Which vaccine is being used in Ipswich at the moment? on 09:15 - Jun 3 by Mookamoo

Check you are still registered with a GP practice. I don't think they're after proof of residency for the vaccine rollout, but worth making sure.

I'm still registered with my GP in Suffolk but have used my NHS number to book my jab in London without proof of residency or a London-based GP. But I suppose that depends on if you have access to your NHS number - mine came through the post.

Dear old footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Liberator of Vichy TWTD
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Which vaccine is being used in Ipswich at the moment? on 09:41 - Jun 3 with 996 viewsHerbivore

Which vaccine is being used in Ipswich at the moment? on 09:37 - Jun 3 by footers

I'm still registered with my GP in Suffolk but have used my NHS number to book my jab in London without proof of residency or a London-based GP. But I suppose that depends on if you have access to your NHS number - mine came through the post.

I had a text from NHS England and could have booked a jab online over the border in Cumbria. I'm not sure how up to date their records are.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Which vaccine is being used in Ipswich at the moment? on 09:42 - Jun 3 with 989 viewsEly_Blue

Which vaccine is being used in Ipswich at the moment? on 09:37 - Jun 3 by footers

I’m registered in Ely and now living on the Dorset coast and while I had my first jab in Ely in March I didn’t even need my nhs number to book my 2nd Jab closer to where I am now a few weeks back. Just my DOB and the postcode/address where I was registered at

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

Which vaccine is being used in Ipswich at the moment? on 09:58 - Jun 3 with 957 viewsfactual_blue

Speak to a medical professional about your AZ concerns. A friend of mine who had an aneurysm and is therefore on anti-coagulant tablets was given Pfizer as a result when AZ was the norm.

On the downside, he is now controlled by Bill Gates.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Which vaccine is being used in Ipswich at the moment? on 10:28 - Jun 3 with 874 viewsMookamoo

I mean if they have been a resident in a different country other than than the UK. Depends on the length of the project mentioned by the OP. If you have been resident in a different country, you're not automatically entitled to NHS services on your return. I don't think they are particularly worried about the vaccines and registration with any UK GP will probably do.
Which vaccine is being used in Ipswich at the moment? on 10:29 - Jun 3 with 868 viewsronnyd

Which vaccine is being used in Ipswich at the moment? on 09:58 - Jun 3 by factual_blue

Speak to a medical professional about your AZ concerns. A friend of mine who had an aneurysm and is therefore on anti-coagulant tablets was given Pfizer as a result when AZ was the norm.

Yes, i have had both Pfizer jabs. Had no obvious side effects but am now the proud owner of 16 X boxes and 9 Microsoft system laptops.
Which vaccine is being used in Ipswich at the moment? on 10:31 - Jun 3 with 859 viewsfooters

Which vaccine is being used in Ipswich at the moment? on 10:28 - Jun 3 by Mookamoo

I mean if they have been a resident in a different country other than than the UK. Depends on the length of the project mentioned by the OP. If you have been resident in a different country, you're not automatically entitled to NHS services on your return. I don't think they are particularly worried about the vaccines and registration with any UK GP will probably do.

Ah, I see what you mean. Time for another coffee!

Dear old footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Liberator of Vichy TWTD
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Which vaccine is being used in Ipswich at the moment? on 10:52 - Jun 3 with 818 viewsChiefXL

Which vaccine is being used in Ipswich at the moment? on 09:58 - Jun 3 by factual_blue

On the plus side, he's now giving off four bars as a wi-fi hotspot
Which vaccine is being used in Ipswich at the moment? on 11:26 - Jun 3 with 770 viewsfactual_blue

Which vaccine is being used in Ipswich at the moment? on 10:29 - Jun 3 by ronnyd

Yes, i have had both Pfizer jabs. Had no obvious side effects but am now the proud owner of 16 X boxes and 9 Microsoft system laptops.

I'm surprised TWTD hasn't found a way to off-load some more of those Audis.

Perhaps that's 'imminent'.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024