Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Now the gagging orders are off re Hillsborough disaster 12:50 - Jun 4 with 4354 viewsbluelagos

A number of things can now be reported. Like the fact that the CPS were fed 595 references to criminal actions by the police in killing innocent fans and covering it up - yet managed to fck up the prosecutions.

Mark George was a leading lawyer representing a number of families at the inquests that established the causes of the disaster.

Everyone now knows the truth. Namely the police can and did unlawfully kill football fans, covered it up for years, yet no one has been held to account for those actions.

And that 595 is not a typo. And it only covers the bits known at the time. EG. All the stuff uncovered in Peter Marshall's doc later on where not known at the time.

Won't be posting it all on here (know many are bored of it) but for those interested, I'd recommend following campaigners @RichieG_LFC @Charlhennessy1 and @LOU15E_96 as they continue to expose the lies of the cover up conducted by the WMP and SYP.

David Conn, Judith Moritz and Dan Kay are also worth following (all journos)

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Now the gagging orders are off re Hillsborough disaster on 12:58 - Jun 4 with 3591 viewsnoggin

The British state has been refusing to accept responsibility for it's crimes for hundreds of years.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Now the gagging orders are off re Hillsborough disaster on 13:00 - Jun 4 with 3547 viewsPinewoodblue

Sad they were not simply charged with misconduct in office,

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Now the gagging orders are off re Hillsborough disaster on 13:31 - Jun 4 with 3396 viewsKeno

Mark George is a really good guy who I have known for a number of years

I think it is worth adding he speaks very highly of Laggy, holding him in very high regard

Laggy thank you for all you have done in this cause

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Now the gagging orders are off re Hillsborough disaster on 13:37 - Jun 4 with 3329 viewsbluelagos

Now the gagging orders are off re Hillsborough disaster on 13:31 - Jun 4 by Keno

Mark George is a really good guy who I have known for a number of years

I think it is worth adding he speaks very highly of Laggy, holding him in very high regard

Laggy thank you for all you have done in this cause

Shame my evidence/testimony about the cover up by the WMP never made it to a jury. Changing a witness statement, threatening/intimidating a witness and discrediting my evidence is apparently not a crime according to our friends at the IOPC/CPS/Resolve.

Now the gagging orders are off re Hillsborough disaster on 13:39 - Jun 4 with 3305 viewsfooters

Thanks for keeping us all updated on this, Lagos. Cheers for all your efforts in bringing this to light as well. Some of it just beggars belief.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Now the gagging orders are off re Hillsborough disaster on 14:03 - Jun 4 with 3205 viewsLord_Lucan

Now the gagging orders are off re Hillsborough disaster on 12:58 - Jun 4 by noggin

The British state has been refusing to accept responsibility for it's crimes for hundreds of years.

Yeah, it's such a sh1t place no one risks their life to travel 30 miles over rough waters in a fecking paper boat to get here.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Now the gagging orders are off re Hillsborough disaster on 14:03 - Jun 4 with 3200 viewsArnoldMoorhen

Now the gagging orders are off re Hillsborough disaster on 13:37 - Jun 4 by bluelagos

Shame my evidence/testimony about the cover up by the WMP never made it to a jury. Changing a witness statement, threatening/intimidating a witness and discrediting my evidence is apparently not a crime according to our friends at the IOPC/CPS/Resolve.

So sorry that this is the outcome for the families of the 96, criminally mistreated witnesses such as yourself, and your supporters, such as Professor Phil Scraton.

There's talk now of compensation for 600 individuals, will there be strings attached? Like, back off over campaigning for the Hillsborough Law/obligation of candour and you'll get the money? Or am I being too cynical?
Now the gagging orders are off re Hillsborough disaster on 14:05 - Jun 4 with 3187 viewsfooters

Now the gagging orders are off re Hillsborough disaster on 14:03 - Jun 4 by Lord_Lucan

Yeah, it's such a sh1t place no one risks their life to travel 30 miles over rough waters in a fecking paper boat to get here.

Not really the point noggin was making, was it? No one's saying the UK isn't a great place to live, but the establishment have been covering up and absolving themselves of their crimes for a long time - this being just one of the most recent examples.

Login to get fewer ads

Now the gagging orders are off re Hillsborough disaster on 14:17 - Jun 4 with 3090 viewsLord_Lucan

Now the gagging orders are off re Hillsborough disaster on 14:05 - Jun 4 by footers

Not really the point noggin was making, was it? No one's saying the UK isn't a great place to live, but the establishment have been covering up and absolving themselves of their crimes for a long time - this being just one of the most recent examples.

Don't argue please Footers

I have a toothache

I bid you good day

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

Now the gagging orders are off re Hillsborough disaster on 14:20 - Jun 4 with 3062 viewsfooters

Now the gagging orders are off re Hillsborough disaster on 14:17 - Jun 4 by Lord_Lucan

Don't argue please Footers

I have a toothache

I bid you good day

No argument here. Hope the tooth gets better, nowt much worse!

Now the gagging orders are off re Hillsborough disaster on 14:20 - Jun 4 with 3069 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Now the gagging orders are off re Hillsborough disaster on 14:03 - Jun 4 by Lord_Lucan

You know full well that has no relevance to the truth that British institutions always close ranks when they f.uck up!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Now the gagging orders are off re Hillsborough disaster on 14:21 - Jun 4 with 3056 viewsSpruceMoose

Now the gagging orders are off re Hillsborough disaster on 14:05 - Jun 4 by footers

If we are talking about people wanting to get to the UK, it seems only fair that we also talk about the people who want to get out. What does it mean that 350,000 Brits leave every year?

In truth it's not at all relevant to what Noggin posted though, seeing as he wasn't talking about the quality of life on offer in Britain, but was actually talking about the British state and some of the stunts they've pulled over the centuries (and indeed continue to pull).
[Post edited 4 Jun 2021 14:23]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Now the gagging orders are off re Hillsborough disaster on 14:23 - Jun 4 with 3042 viewsLord_Lucan

Now the gagging orders are off re Hillsborough disaster on 14:20 - Jun 4 by BanksterDebtSlave

You know full well that has no relevance to the truth that British institutions always close ranks when they f.uck up!

Please back off Steve

Let me have my toothache in peace.

Go and trim a bush.

Now the gagging orders are off re Hillsborough disaster on 14:46 - Jun 4 with 2908 viewsOldsmoker

I've read articles in the Guardian and Independent and they raise the same point. The CPS made a massive error of judgement by charging the defendants with prerverting the course of justice. Someone in the CPS should have seen what the Judges ruling would be, that an inquiry is not a court of law so technically no perversion of justice.
The cynic in me says they knew all along and deliberately made this error just to put it all to bed.
The charges that could have been brought were many and had a much better chance of conviction but were dismissed by the CPS for reasons that I can't see.
Is there going to be an inquiry into the CPS mishandling of this case - I doubt it.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Now the gagging orders are off re Hillsborough disaster on 14:52 - Jun 4 with 2835 viewsOldsmoker

On a more positive note, South Yorkshire and West Midlands police have agreed to pay compensation to 601 claimants following a civil claim for misfeasance in a public office.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Now the gagging orders are off re Hillsborough disaster on 15:55 - Jun 4 with 2683 viewsnoggin

What's your point?

Now the gagging orders are off re Hillsborough disaster on 16:02 - Jun 4 with 2641 viewsLord_Lucan

Now the gagging orders are off re Hillsborough disaster on 15:55 - Jun 4 by noggin

What's your point?

I haven't really got one, apologies.

I just detest it when people find joy of knocking our country for everything.

I mean, it's not as if anyone is inclined every now and then to say something like "By jove, I'm so glad my wife hasn't been executed today, I quite like the UK"

And before you ask, yes I am, an absolute foul one.

Now the gagging orders are off re Hillsborough disaster on 16:36 - Jun 4 with 2560 viewsnoggin

Now the gagging orders are off re Hillsborough disaster on 16:02 - Jun 4 by Lord_Lucan

I mean, it's not as if anyone is inclined every now and then to say something like "By jove, I'm so glad my wife hasn't been executed today, I quite like the UK"

Believe me, I find no joy in it.
[Post edited 4 Jun 2021 17:20]

Now the gagging orders are off re Hillsborough disaster on 20:29 - Jun 4 with 2384 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Now the gagging orders are off re Hillsborough disaster on 14:23 - Jun 4 by Lord_Lucan

Please back off Steve

Let me have my toothache in peace.

Go and trim a bush.

Trimming is fine but I always make a point to leave some leaves behind!
Did you pull it out yet?

Edit...not that, your tooth.
[Post edited 4 Jun 2021 20:32]

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Now the gagging orders are off re Hillsborough disaster on 22:18 - Jun 4 with 2263 viewsjeera

Now the gagging orders are off re Hillsborough disaster on 16:02 - Jun 4 by Lord_Lucan

Although I know what you mean you say this, I do think there's an element that's being missed whenever this comes up.

I feel similar to Noggin in being disappointed at how our country, (governments, often consecutive) deals with things. All things.

But that's not because I hate my country, it's because I love what my country could be if these w@nkers didn't do every damned perceivable thing to spoil it.

I feel it's been hijacked by pretenders t the moment especially. But again, that's not hating them for the sake of it. I want what's best and it's just not close to happening.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Now the gagging orders are off re Hillsborough disaster on 22:28 - Jun 4 with 2237 viewsDarth_Koont

That old British tradition of justice and fair play ...

Be wary of anyone that bangs on about that, in the same way you should be wary of people who say they have a great sense of humour.

It get me so angry, laggers. But even though it’s taking such a ridiculous time, always remember that this won’t be forgotten. And history will have a different and clear view of right and wrong, unconfined by the labyrinth of law.

Pronouns: He/Him

Now the gagging orders are off re Hillsborough disaster on 08:32 - Jun 5 with 2022 viewsnoggin

Now the gagging orders are off re Hillsborough disaster on 22:28 - Jun 4 by Darth_Koont

That old British tradition of justice and fair play ...

Be wary of anyone that bangs on about that, in the same way you should be wary of people who say they have a great sense of humour.

It get me so angry, laggers. But even though it’s taking such a ridiculous time, always remember that this won’t be forgotten. And history will have a different and clear view of right and wrong, unconfined by the labyrinth of law.

Sadly there is still a significant number of people blaming ticketless Liverpool fans for the deaths of the 96.

Now the gagging orders are off re Hillsborough disaster on 08:41 - Jun 5 with 1996 viewsArnoldMoorhen

Now the gagging orders are off re Hillsborough disaster on 08:32 - Jun 5 by noggin

Sadly there is still a significant number of people blaming ticketless Liverpool fans for the deaths of the 96.

And journalists such as "Mr Football" Adrian Chiles who fail to challenge that view when it is spouted on their programme.

And people like Bulbeck/sparks who pushed it on TWTD for years, even after the Hillsborough Independent Panel published all the evidence.
Now the gagging orders are off re Hillsborough disaster on 08:42 - Jun 5 with 1987 viewsbluelagos

Now the gagging orders are off re Hillsborough disaster on 08:32 - Jun 5 by noggin

Nah,

Given the Warrington jury cleared the fans, as did Taylor, given the only files ever considered by the CPS were on police, pretty clear the fans were blameless.

The only people choosing to repeat the SYP lies are the willfully ignorant. Trolls who think it funny to lie about the reasons why 96 innocent fans died. I don't mind younguns who never lived throuh it and are ignorant of the facts. But anyone over say 30 who repeats their lies is basically looking for a reaction imho.

Now the gagging orders are off re Hillsborough disaster on 09:13 - Jun 5 with 1919 viewslowhouseblue

don't disagree with your point, but don't think this is the thread for it.the syp are a disgrace and the cps have failed the public on this occasion.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024