Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sorry Mr Savage but I dont think Denmark were as brilliant as you were making 18:58 - Jun 26 with 1246 viewsGeoffSentence

out.

Decent yes, but they looked better because Wales were very, very poor tonight.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Sorry Mr Savage but I dont think Denmark were as brilliant as you were making on 19:00 - Jun 26 with 1240 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Wales got through a group by beating Turkey and Switzerland. I don't think Wales are that good or beating them 4-0 is especially impressive. A good performance from Denmark but doesn't make them any more likely to go much further.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Sorry Mr Savage but I dont think Denmark were as brilliant as you were making on 19:01 - Jun 26 with 1232 viewsKropotkin123

"You can't take anything away from Wales"... apparently.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Sorry Mr Savage but I dont think Denmark were as brilliant as you were making on 19:01 - Jun 26 with 1230 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Sorry Mr Savage but I dont think Denmark were as brilliant as you were making on 19:00 - Jun 26 by Nthsuffolkblue

Wales got through a group by beating Turkey and Switzerland. I don't think Wales are that good or beating them 4-0 is especially impressive. A good performance from Denmark but doesn't make them any more likely to go much further.

They drew with Switzerland.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Sorry Mr Savage but I dont think Denmark were as brilliant as you were making on 19:09 - Jun 26 with 1145 viewsLankHenners

In his deluded head he thinks any team that beats the mighty Wales must be conquerors of inhuman strength rather than just simply a better team than relatively poor one Wales are.

Hopefully his tournament ends as Wales’ does - a truly dreadful co-commentator.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Sorry Mr Savage but I dont think Denmark were as brilliant as you were making on 19:23 - Jun 26 with 1099 viewsNBVJohn

Good to see that he dressed for the occasion though.

He looks like the singer from a really bad 80’s metal band in that denim jacket.

[Post edited 26 Jun 2021 19:29]
Sorry Mr Savage but I dont think Denmark were as brilliant as you were making on 19:31 - Jun 26 with 1054 viewsOldboy

Sorry Mr Savage but I dont think Denmark were as brilliant as you were making on 19:00 - Jun 26 by Nthsuffolkblue

There isn't much further to go.
Sorry Mr Savage but I dont think Denmark were as brilliant as you were making on 19:49 - Jun 26 with 1031 viewsstonojnr

Sorry Mr Savage but I dont think Denmark were as brilliant as you were making on 19:09 - Jun 26 by LankHenners

In his deluded head he thinks any team that beats the mighty Wales must be conquerors of inhuman strength rather than just simply a better team than relatively poor one Wales are.

Hopefully his tournament ends as Wales’ does - a truly dreadful co-commentator.

tbf I dont think Steve Wilson was much better, Wales 2 down nearly in the last 10minutes of the game and the way hes talking Wales are just about to unleash their sleeping dragon and take the game by the scruff of the neck and go onto win it, when they hadnt really looked at all like scoring all match.

theres optimism, and theres just talking the game up as a patronising didnt they do well style thing reserved for the home nations.

sometimes its just easier watching games like that with the sound off
Sorry Mr Savage but I dont think Denmark were as brilliant as you were making on 20:04 - Jun 26 with 995 viewsNthQldITFC

Sorry Mr Savage but I dont think Denmark were as brilliant as you were making on 19:49 - Jun 26 by stonojnr

tbf I dont think Steve Wilson was much better, Wales 2 down nearly in the last 10minutes of the game and the way hes talking Wales are just about to unleash their sleeping dragon and take the game by the scruff of the neck and go onto win it, when they hadnt really looked at all like scoring all match.

theres optimism, and theres just talking the game up as a patronising didnt they do well style thing reserved for the home nations.

sometimes its just easier watching games like that with the sound off

It looked like a decent Championship side against a poor League One side to me.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Login to get fewer ads

Sorry Mr Savage but I dont think Denmark were as brilliant as you were making on 20:48 - Jun 26 with 926 viewsclive_baker

Wales made them look like Brazil. I don’t get this ‘done the country proud’ rhetoric either, they were poor against Switzerland and beat a dreadful Turkey side. Lost comfortably against Italy and Denmark.

I thought Wales looked a complete mess today, they were awful defensively.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Sorry Mr Savage but I dont think Denmark were as brilliant as you were making on 21:00 - Jun 26 with 895 viewsSwansea_Blue

Agreed. The half of that team that play regular football play better every week. Totally bottled it. A bit sad really as they’re better than that, but I don’t think the caretaker manager was particularly good. A few odd decisions in terms of selection, daft subs, didn’t really play to their strengths, and seemed to let Bale be the proxy manager.

Got what they deserved in the end. But could have gone further with some better leadership and cooler heads.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Sorry Mr Savage but I dont think Denmark were as brilliant as you were making on 21:05 - Jun 26 with 885 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Sorry Mr Savage but I dont think Denmark were as brilliant as you were making on 19:31 - Jun 26 by Oldboy

There isn't much further to go.

Isn't there? There was me thinking there are 3 more matches beyond where Denmark are for the winners of the tournament. When I say not much further, I mean they might sneak through one but I doubt it. They are not going to reach the final and probably not the semi-finals either.

Sorry Mr Savage but I dont think Denmark were as brilliant as you were making on 21:10 - Jun 26 with 877 viewsjaykay

yeah but bale , in the middle of a circle of players look good for t.v.

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Sorry Mr Savage but I dont think Denmark were as brilliant as you were making on 21:12 - Jun 26 with 869 viewsChurchman

Denmark were organised and motivated. Decent but not close to the top sides. Wales stank the place out. They were dreadfully weak after the first 10, 15 mins and were lucky to only concede 4
Sorry Mr Savage but I dont think Denmark were as brilliant as you were making on 21:25 - Jun 26 with 832 viewsOldboy

Sorry Mr Savage but I dont think Denmark were as brilliant as you were making on 21:05 - Jun 26 by Nthsuffolkblue

Isn't there? There was me thinking there are 3 more matches beyond where Denmark are for the winners of the tournament. When I say not much further, I mean they might sneak through one but I doubt it. They are not going to reach the final and probably not the semi-finals either.

Think they are capable of making the semis where we will beat them.
Sorry Mr Savage but I dont think Denmark were as brilliant as you were making on 21:31 - Jun 26 with 814 viewsChrisd

You also need to give the Danish side credit for making Wales look poor. There’s no doubt Denmark were the better side and deserved the win, although they were clinical, they worked hard off the ball and closed them down quickly which made Wales ineffectual.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Sorry Mr Savage but I dont think Denmark were as brilliant as you were making on 21:31 - Jun 26 with 812 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Sorry Mr Savage but I dont think Denmark were as brilliant as you were making on 21:25 - Jun 26 by Oldboy

Ha!

So when you say there isn't much further to go you are thinking about how easily England will:

beat Germany;
breeze past Sweden;
beat the Dutch (or the Danes who somehow make it)
to breeze past Belgium or France.

Hmmn.

Sorry Mr Savage but I dont think Denmark were as brilliant as you were making on 08:36 - Jun 27 with 626 viewsvapour_trail

Sorry Mr Savage but I dont think Denmark were as brilliant as you were making on 21:25 - Jun 26 by Oldboy

Denmark have a fair to middling chance of playing the final.

I don’t see anybody in our half of the draw markedly superior to them.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Sorry Mr Savage but I dont think Denmark were as brilliant as you were making on 08:56 - Jun 27 with 605 viewsCrock

Sorry Mr Savage but I dont think Denmark were as brilliant as you were making on 08:36 - Jun 27 by vapour_trail

Denmark have a fair to middling chance of playing the final.

I don’t see anybody in our half of the draw markedly superior to them.

England, Germany and the Netherlands are far superior to Denmark.

Poll: Favourite number?

Sorry Mr Savage but I dont think Denmark were as brilliant as you were making on 09:00 - Jun 27 with 595 viewsnoggin

I think some people are forgetting the population and with that, the available pool of players, of Wales.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Sorry Mr Savage but I dont think Denmark were as brilliant as you were making on 09:22 - Jun 27 with 558 viewsSamWhiteUK

Sorry Mr Savage but I dont think Denmark were as brilliant as you were making on 20:48 - Jun 26 by clive_baker

Wales made them look like Brazil. I don’t get this ‘done the country proud’ rhetoric either, they were poor against Switzerland and beat a dreadful Turkey side. Lost comfortably against Italy and Denmark.

I thought Wales looked a complete mess today, they were awful defensively.

Poor defensively and barely looked like creating a chance - they put it out wide every single time and the low cutback kept getting blocked. They have clearly seen the number of goals scored in this tournament by smashing the ball across goal and it just flying in, and that was their only tactic
Sorry Mr Savage but I dont think Denmark were as brilliant as you were making on 10:29 - Jun 27 with 491 viewsvapour_trail

Sorry Mr Savage but I dont think Denmark were as brilliant as you were making on 08:56 - Jun 27 by Crock

England, Germany and the Netherlands are far superior to Denmark.

Not so far they haven’t been.

Denmark have been excellent in every game bar the first one.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Sorry Mr Savage but I dont think Denmark were as brilliant as you were making on 10:42 - Jun 27 with 469 viewssolemio

I don't know whether anyone has noticed but Denmark are without one of their very best players due to very serious health problems.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024