Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
MM in for Celina. 08:18 - Jul 7 with 3761 viewscatch74

Game over surely.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

MM in for Celina. on 08:25 - Jul 7 with 3260 viewsOldboy

If Celina doesn't choose to come here, then that is fine by me. Only players who want to play for ITFC need apply.
MM in for Celina. on 08:25 - Jul 7 with 3256 viewsghostofescobar

But wasn’t he frustrated with MM that he wouldn’t play him enough when with us?

GhostOfEscobar

MM in for Celina. on 08:27 - Jul 7 with 3229 viewsSitfcB

Where you seen this?

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

MM in for Celina. on 08:28 - Jul 7 with 3205 viewsParisBlue

Coventry linked, not sure about Cardiff

Libraries gave us power
Poll: Which position in the table will we be after Saturday?

MM in for Celina. on 08:30 - Jul 7 with 3179 viewsDanTheMan

MM in for Celina. on 08:27 - Jul 7 by SitfcB

Where you seen this?

Mirror reporter

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

MM in for Celina. on 08:32 - Jul 7 with 3132 viewsSitfcB

MM in for Celina. on 08:30 - Jul 7 by DanTheMan

Mirror reporter

There was a bit of confusion yesterday that Cardiff were linked because Stuart Watson put the hashtag #CCFC meaning Coventry City but that’s the Cardiff #. Coventry one is #PUSB.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

MM in for Celina. on 08:35 - Jul 7 with 3062 viewsDanTheMan

MM in for Celina. on 08:32 - Jul 7 by SitfcB

There was a bit of confusion yesterday that Cardiff were linked because Stuart Watson put the hashtag #CCFC meaning Coventry City but that’s the Cardiff #. Coventry one is #PUSB.

I did think that this honestly read a bit more like a rehash + a mistake than a new link.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

MM in for Celina. on 08:40 - Jul 7 with 2988 viewspointofblue

Clutching at straws, maybe we leaked the Celina link to distract whilst we get someone else over the line - akin to Burns, a signing which comes out of nowhere.

Although he’d be a great signing, talent wise, does he have the right temperament to work with Cook?

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Login to get fewer ads

MM in for Celina. on 09:00 - Jul 7 with 2752 viewsiamipswich

MM in for Celina. on 08:40 - Jul 7 by pointofblue

Clutching at straws, maybe we leaked the Celina link to distract whilst we get someone else over the line - akin to Burns, a signing which comes out of nowhere.

Although he’d be a great signing, talent wise, does he have the right temperament to work with Cook?

I agree totally. Clearly the talent is there but can't imagine he would take kindly to a Cook hairdryer or shunning if the going got tough.

Poll: Who will return first?

MM in for Celina. on 09:14 - Jul 7 with 2594 viewsBlueySwede

MM in for Celina. on 09:00 - Jul 7 by iamipswich

I agree totally. Clearly the talent is there but can't imagine he would take kindly to a Cook hairdryer or shunning if the going got tough.

On the other hand, wasn´t it MM that for a long spell wouldn´t play Celina? And at one stage it was even because the fans wanted him on?
MM in for Celina. on 09:56 - Jul 7 with 2312 viewsMediocre_Quick

Wouldn't say so, KOA pod lot seem to think it's fairly advanced, and it's the final details of the deal to be hashed out
MM in for Celina. on 09:57 - Jul 7 with 2306 viewsBlueandTruesince82

So he can sit on the bench again?

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

MM in for Celina. on 10:06 - Jul 7 with 2195 viewscatch74

MM in for Celina. on 08:25 - Jul 7 by ghostofescobar

But wasn’t he frustrated with MM that he wouldn’t play him enough when with us?

It’s a bit tongue in cheek, MM even managed to troll us with Kieffer Moore being at Cardiff.Ipswich have to sell Celina the dream, so surely must need to be with a view to a future and a permanent move. Hoping he doesn’t mind a season tearing up L1.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

MM in for Celina. on 10:06 - Jul 7 with 2187 viewschicoazul

MM in for Celina. on 09:00 - Jul 7 by iamipswich

15k a week for 3 years with an option for one more can make up for a lot of things.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

MM in for Celina. on 10:10 - Jul 7 with 2139 viewsfooters

MM in for Celina. on 10:06 - Jul 7 by catch74

It’s a bit tongue in cheek, MM even managed to troll us with Kieffer Moore being at Cardiff.Ipswich have to sell Celina the dream, so surely must need to be with a view to a future and a permanent move. Hoping he doesn’t mind a season tearing up L1.

People need to get on his socials and start showing him Walberswick and the Bressingham Steam Museum. No one could turn us down after seeing that.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

MM in for Celina. on 10:19 - Jul 7 with 2022 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

MM in for Celina. on 10:10 - Jul 7 by footers

People need to get on his socials and start showing him Walberswick and the Bressingham Steam Museum. No one could turn us down after seeing that.

Bressingham Steam Museum is a fine institution dear chap. Do they have steam trains in Kosovo?

Had many a good weekend working there in the 70,s.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

MM in for Celina. on 10:19 - Jul 7 with 2020 viewsSwansea_Blue

Suffolk's quite flat, so I'd have thought that will be a big attraction

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

MM in for Celina. on 10:25 - Jul 7 with 1949 viewsfooters

MM in for Celina. on 10:19 - Jul 7 by StochesStotasBlewe

Bressingham Steam Museum is a fine institution dear chap. Do they have steam trains in Kosovo?

Had many a good weekend working there in the 70,s.

I believe traction engines are quite a big deal in Norway. Not sure the Kosovans rebuilt their standard gauge railways yet - probably had other pressing concerns to tend to. But I'm sure they'll get round to it eventually.
[Post edited 7 Jul 2021 10:26]

MM in for Celina. on 10:26 - Jul 7 with 1941 viewsBiGDonnie

Would be a terrible move for him. Cardiff won't reach the top half of the Championship this season before binning MM off at Christmas.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

MM in for Celina. on 10:38 - Jul 7 with 1838 viewsitfcjoe

MM in for Celina. on 08:25 - Jul 7 by Oldboy

If Celina doesn't choose to come here, then that is fine by me. Only players who want to play for ITFC need apply.

Such a pointless attitude, and totally self fulfilling

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

MM in for Celina. on 11:03 - Jul 7 with 1650 viewsDevereuxxx

Surely one of the ITK accounts will be able to confirm if he has an affinity for crabbing?
MM in for Celina. on 11:05 - Jul 7 with 1624 viewsfooters

MM in for Celina. on 11:03 - Jul 7 by Devereuxxx

Surely one of the ITK accounts will be able to confirm if he has an affinity for crabbing?

Spotted on holiday down in Dorset with a big bucket, packet of bacon and his 'Got crabs?' t-shirt on.

MM in for Celina. on 11:06 - Jul 7 with 1613 viewstractorboy1978

We have absolutely no business getting him so if he does end up here Ashton/Cook have worked absolute wonders.
MM in for Celina. on 11:16 - Jul 7 with 1499 viewsjayessess

I always find this mindset a bit strange. What level of "wanting to play for ITFC" is imagined here, beyond "will agree to a professional contract to play for ITFC in exchange for wages"?

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

MM in for Celina. on 11:23 - Jul 7 with 1424 viewsHipsterectomy

I met Celina and his brothers in Degeros (sp?) once asked him what he thought of Mick, around the time he was out of the team, he did the wobbling hand gesture.

Sorry Mick
[Post edited 7 Jul 2021 11:24]

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024