Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
EADT article says we play Fulham on Saturday 15:59 - Jul 15 with 2480 viewstractorboy1978

Is that correct? Not on the TWTD schedule!
[Post edited 15 Jul 2021 16:00]
EADT article says we play Fulham on Saturday on 16:57 - Jul 15 with 2315 viewsSitfcB

Yeah that’s the first I’ve heard of it, no mention anywhere else.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

EADT article says we play Fulham on Saturday on 16:58 - Jul 15 with 2327 viewsPhilTWTD

EADT article says we play Fulham on Saturday on 16:57 - Jul 15 by SitfcB

Yeah that’s the first I’ve heard of it, no mention anywhere else.

Behind closed doors game, hasn't been mentioned officially. No media or anything like that.

There is another development on the friendlies to look out for.

This post has been edited by an administrator
EADT article says we play Fulham on Saturday on 17:07 - Jul 15 with 2239 viewsSitfcB

EADT article says we play Fulham on Saturday on 16:58 - Jul 15 by PhilTWTD

Behind closed doors game, hasn't been mentioned officially. No media or anything like that.

Lazio?

(Or Palace have pulled out?)

COYB

EADT article says we play Fulham on Saturday on 17:10 - Jul 15 with 2228 viewsPhilTWTD

EADT article says we play Fulham on Saturday on 17:07 - Jul 15 by SitfcB

Lazio?

(Or Palace have pulled out?)

Neither, although I may mention the Lazio game at some point as seems mad that the club just seemed to give up on it.
EADT article says we play Fulham on Saturday on 17:12 - Jul 15 with 2190 viewschrismakin

EADT article says we play Fulham on Saturday on 17:10 - Jul 15 by PhilTWTD

Neither, although I may mention the Lazio game at some point as seems mad that the club just seemed to give up on it.

Is it poss our first home friendly being cancelled? know nothing of it, but looking at the pictures recently the pitch doesn't quite look 'ready' yet
[Post edited 15 Jul 2021 17:13]

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

EADT article says we play Fulham on Saturday on 17:13 - Jul 15 with 2176 viewsunstableblue

Good to hear we’re testing the team properly through pre-season.

How’s the Covid situation - could Downes get an olive branch and feature?

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

EADT article says we play Fulham on Saturday on 17:13 - Jul 15 with 2175 viewsPhilTWTD

EADT article says we play Fulham on Saturday on 17:12 - Jul 15 by chrismakin

Is it poss our first home friendly being cancelled? know nothing of it, but looking at the pictures recently the pitch doesn't quite look 'ready' yet
[Post edited 15 Jul 2021 17:13]

No, not that. Pitch was looking ahead of schedule last time I was there but that was a while ago. All the rain will have done it a lot of good.
EADT article says we play Fulham on Saturday on 17:14 - Jul 15 with 2165 viewsPhilTWTD

EADT article says we play Fulham on Saturday on 17:13 - Jul 15 by unstableblue

Good to hear we’re testing the team properly through pre-season.

How’s the Covid situation - could Downes get an olive branch and feature?

Would surprise me. I think it would be a bit of an embarrassment to the management if he outshone the new signings!
Login to get fewer ads

EADT article says we play Fulham on Saturday on 17:20 - Jul 15 with 2082 viewshoppy

Is it the Town first team v a TWTD XI home friendly competing for the Audi Cup?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

EADT article says we play Fulham on Saturday on 17:52 - Jul 15 with 1937 viewsSitfcB

Yes needs to be done!

COYB

EADT article says we play Fulham on Saturday on 18:11 - Jul 15 with 1842 viewsSouthPoleBlue

I am starting to think the announcement will be no fans v Palace as makes no sense that ticket details still not announced
EADT article says we play Fulham on Saturday on 18:20 - Jul 15 with 1795 viewsitfc1108

Perhaps Berke has managed to get Galatasaray.
EADT article says we play Fulham on Saturday on 18:22 - Jul 15 with 1790 viewsPhilTWTD

EADT article says we play Fulham on Saturday on 18:11 - Jul 15 by SouthPoleBlue

I am starting to think the announcement will be no fans v Palace as makes no sense that ticket details still not announced

No, nothing to do with the home games. As far as I know plans are being put in place for fans to be at those games.
EADT article says we play Fulham on Saturday on 18:25 - Jul 15 with 1761 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Fortuna?

Phoenix?

Paul Lambert invitational Dortmund 11?

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

EADT article says we play Fulham on Saturday on 18:52 - Jul 15 with 1652 viewsMrTown

EADT article says we play Fulham on Saturday on 18:22 - Jul 15 by PhilTWTD

No, nothing to do with the home games. As far as I know plans are being put in place for fans to be at those games.

Col U game now just a single game kick-off 7.45pm. Was originally scheduled for two smaller games.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

EADT article says we play Fulham on Saturday on 18:59 - Jul 15 with 1617 viewsFixed_It

EADT article says we play Fulham on Saturday on 17:13 - Jul 15 by PhilTWTD

No, not that. Pitch was looking ahead of schedule last time I was there but that was a while ago. All the rain will have done it a lot of good.

You sound like my Mum. But don't worry - you're not!

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

EADT article says we play Fulham on Saturday on 19:04 - Jul 15 with 1589 viewsPhilTWTD

EADT article says we play Fulham on Saturday on 18:52 - Jul 15 by MrTown

Col U game now just a single game kick-off 7.45pm. Was originally scheduled for two smaller games.

That is true, but that wasn't what I was thinking of. Nothing earth-shattering.
EADT article says we play Fulham on Saturday on 19:35 - Jul 15 with 1465 viewsOldTimer2

Didn't Lazio pay us some money instead, around 10 or so years ago

Bobby Robson - thank you

EADT article says we play Fulham on Saturday on 19:54 - Jul 15 with 1357 viewsSitfcB

EADT article says we play Fulham on Saturday on 19:04 - Jul 15 by PhilTWTD

That is true, but that wasn't what I was thinking of. Nothing earth-shattering.

Free tickets to the home friendlies.

COYB

EADT article says we play Fulham on Saturday on 19:56 - Jul 15 with 1337 viewsPhilTWTD

EADT article says we play Fulham on Saturday on 19:35 - Jul 15 by OldTimer2

Didn't Lazio pay us some money instead, around 10 or so years ago

Not that I remember. Simon Clegg got the matter taken to FIFA to get them to play the first one but then the second one drifted. I asked about it in more recent years and the thinking was it would be more trouble than it was worth.
EADT article says we play Fulham on Saturday on 19:56 - Jul 15 with 1333 viewsPhilTWTD

EADT article says we play Fulham on Saturday on 19:54 - Jul 15 by SitfcB

Free tickets to the home friendlies.

Ha! I suspect not.
EADT article says we play Fulham on Saturday on 19:58 - Jul 15 with 1326 viewsGeoffSentence

Didn't we get a small amount of compensation in lieu of the unplayed friendly, many years ago. I vaguely recall that happening.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024