Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That thread shouldn't have been removed 09:39 - Jul 16 with 10888 viewsStokieBlue

I don't think that thread should have been removed.

Some people posted controversial views in there which were read by those concerned and are now not available to the greater community. People have left, some during the course of that thread and I don't think the posts should be stricken from the record like that.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

That thread shouldn't have been removed on 15:53 - Jul 16 with 1394 viewsjaykay

That thread shouldn't have been removed on 14:56 - Jul 16 by jeera

That would the same Herbs who wrote passionately to the club on the site's behalf.

Just saying people tend to have selective memories when they have it in for someone.

also i remember you and stokie and one two others decided to help t.w.t.d when covid happened and got us to bung in £25 per member. one or two of the new members might then realise most of us have t.w.t.d and its members at heart. even thou it gets heated at times.

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

That thread shouldn't have been removed on 15:54 - Jul 16 with 1397 viewsMattinLondon

That thread shouldn't have been removed on 15:50 - Jul 16 by StokieBlue

In the context of the discussion we were having I think the meaning is fairly clear. In my opinion you are trying to rewrite the narrative.

SB
[Post edited 16 Jul 2021 15:52]

Anyone who believes the hype of Freedom Day is a total bell end.
That thread shouldn't have been removed on 15:54 - Jul 16 with 1390 views26_Paz

That thread shouldn't have been removed on 15:50 - Jul 16 by StokieBlue

In the context of the discussion we were having I think the meaning is fairly clear. In my opinion you are trying to rewrite the narrative.

SB
[Post edited 16 Jul 2021 15:52]

I’m sure we all said and did things in the long and frustrating months of lockdown that with hindsight don’t sound exactly as they were intended. I’ve apologised for this more than once. What benefit are you getting out of raking all this up now?

The Paz Man

That thread shouldn't have been removed on 15:55 - Jul 16 with 1366 viewspositivity

That thread shouldn't have been removed on 15:40 - Jul 16 by 26_Paz

Because I never meant that comment to be offensive and it certainly isn’t vile. I was offering a counter argument to a pro lockdown argument. There’s no point getting into it all again but to suggest I was ‘wishing death on people’ as someone above has suggested is quite frankly absurd.

in context it certainly is offensive and vile.

maybe just apologise and have a bit more thinking time before you post

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

That thread shouldn't have been removed on 15:56 - Jul 16 with 1366 viewswkj

That thread shouldn't have been removed on 15:52 - Jul 16 by J2BLUE

The avatar thing didn't enter my head. To my knowledge Newcy still has his version up and i've never had any issue with him.

Sorry, I don't buy your act. Others might.

Well, sadly you are wrong. You are being bitter and twisted toward me, and quite frankly I am now seeing that is the flaw in my personality - respecting you - the flaw in yours is not being able to see the good in people - clearly.

(There is 1 for the counter of times I have said agressive things toward you on TWTD) Enjoy, you've got what you've wanted from me after years of gaslighting me,
[Post edited 16 Jul 2021 15:57]

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

That thread shouldn't have been removed on 15:57 - Jul 16 with 1358 views26_Paz

That thread shouldn't have been removed on 15:54 - Jul 16 by MattinLondon

Anyone who believes the hype of Freedom Day is a total bell end.

If you look at that post it was from October 2020. I’ve apologised a few times since.

The Paz Man

That thread shouldn't have been removed on 15:58 - Jul 16 with 1338 views26_Paz

That thread shouldn't have been removed on 15:55 - Jul 16 by positivity

in context it certainly is offensive and vile.

maybe just apologise and have a bit more thinking time before you post

Already have (the post is from 9 months ago), more than once and modified posting style when spoken to by admin. Just confused why it’s being brought up again now.

The Paz Man

That thread shouldn't have been removed on 16:01 - Jul 16 with 1290 viewspositivity

That thread shouldn't have been removed on 15:58 - Jul 16 by 26_Paz

Already have (the post is from 9 months ago), more than once and modified posting style when spoken to by admin. Just confused why it’s being brought up again now.

fair enough on the apology.

however if you then try and defend it, it comes across as a typical mealy-mouthed non-apology "I'm sorry if you were offended, but..."

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

Login to get fewer ads

That thread shouldn't have been removed on 16:03 - Jul 16 with 1278 viewsStokieBlue

That thread shouldn't have been removed on 15:54 - Jul 16 by 26_Paz

I’m sure we all said and did things in the long and frustrating months of lockdown that with hindsight don’t sound exactly as they were intended. I’ve apologised for this more than once. What benefit are you getting out of raking all this up now?

I don't remember you apologising for it, you always say it's been misquoted or you ignore it entirely. You even claimed the context was different in this thread before I posted the image.

I wouldn't have mentioned it at all but your first post in this thread irked me as it looked a lot like gloating to me.

In my opinion you've been given one of the longest leashes on here and if you hadn't been then a lot of thing over the last year would have been avoided.

I think I'll leave it there now.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

That thread shouldn't have been removed on 16:05 - Jul 16 with 1258 views26_Paz

That thread shouldn't have been removed on 16:03 - Jul 16 by StokieBlue

I don't remember you apologising for it, you always say it's been misquoted or you ignore it entirely. You even claimed the context was different in this thread before I posted the image.

I wouldn't have mentioned it at all but your first post in this thread irked me as it looked a lot like gloating to me.

In my opinion you've been given one of the longest leashes on here and if you hadn't been then a lot of thing over the last year would have been avoided.

SB

Ok, well, apologies again for any offence caused.

The Paz Man

That thread shouldn't have been removed on 16:10 - Jul 16 with 1231 viewsJ2BLUE

That thread shouldn't have been removed on 15:56 - Jul 16 by wkj

Well, sadly you are wrong. You are being bitter and twisted toward me, and quite frankly I am now seeing that is the flaw in my personality - respecting you - the flaw in yours is not being able to see the good in people - clearly.

(There is 1 for the counter of times I have said agressive things toward you on TWTD) Enjoy, you've got what you've wanted from me after years of gaslighting me,
[Post edited 16 Jul 2021 15:57]

Holy sh1t. Absolutely amazing mate. Honestly. I bet you're pissing yourself laughing.

Played an absolute blinder here.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

That thread shouldn't have been removed on 16:17 - Jul 16 with 1171 viewswkj

That thread shouldn't have been removed on 16:10 - Jul 16 by J2BLUE

Holy sh1t. Absolutely amazing mate. Honestly. I bet you're pissing yourself laughing.

Nah, I'm pretty upset about the situation in all honesty - because I know what I said is genuine. Your comment about "not believing my act" is pretty much gaslighting me to the point I can't fathom why it is I cant get the message through to you.

I have always been the one in the middle when sh*tty things were being said your way, and pretty quick to jump in when the "McDonalds" jobs quips start popping up, and deflecting it. I will resolve this with you any way you wish if it means I can get the message through to you that I have always been an advocate of who you are, and what you've gone through with being introvert at stages. As, get this, I am an agoraphobic introvert myself.

My MO has always been to try and help those who are in a socially and physically disadvantaged position. Raising 6 grand for charity during the time of my deepest depression is the best evidence of this in black and white.

My DMs are always open to you, as I do respect you as one of the ones I grew up with on this board - but the suspicion that I am putting forth and act is so far off the mark right now.
[Post edited 16 Jul 2021 16:18]

Crybaby

That thread shouldn't have been removed on 16:24 - Jul 16 with 1120 viewsXYZ

That thread shouldn't have been removed on 16:10 - Jul 16 by J2BLUE

Blimey, J2.

You seemed to have changed - I don't know the history of this spat, but the J2 I remember from a few years ago was a bit more laid back and would accept an olive branch when offered.
That thread shouldn't have been removed on 16:26 - Jul 16 with 1106 viewsJ2BLUE

That thread shouldn't have been removed on 16:17 - Jul 16 by wkj

Nah, I'm pretty upset about the situation in all honesty - because I know what I said is genuine. Your comment about "not believing my act" is pretty much gaslighting me to the point I can't fathom why it is I cant get the message through to you.

I have always been the one in the middle when sh*tty things were being said your way, and pretty quick to jump in when the "McDonalds" jobs quips start popping up, and deflecting it. I will resolve this with you any way you wish if it means I can get the message through to you that I have always been an advocate of who you are, and what you've gone through with being introvert at stages. As, get this, I am an agoraphobic introvert myself.

My MO has always been to try and help those who are in a socially and physically disadvantaged position. Raising 6 grand for charity during the time of my deepest depression is the best evidence of this in black and white.

My DMs are always open to you, as I do respect you as one of the ones I grew up with on this board - but the suspicion that I am putting forth and act is so far off the mark right now.
[Post edited 16 Jul 2021 16:18]

You seem to be re-writing history in your head.

First i'm holding a grudge over an avatar. Now this. The Mcdonalds job stuff was literally me saying it. If anyone else said it I agreed and said I could be replaced by a cash machine and no one would notice. It was true. Thankfully not anymore.

Just re-read your post. Over a decade ago? What are you talking about? This was 2-3 years ago. If you're still talking about the avatar I couldn't care less. ask Newcy if i've ever been bothered. I even jokingly sent him a cease and desist PM.

I can't imagine this thread is going down very well with Phil after he removed the other one. I genuinely wish you well, particularly with your depression and i'll put you on ignore rather than spend all day going around in circles.

Enjoy the season.

Truly impaired.

That thread shouldn't have been removed on 16:30 - Jul 16 with 1064 viewswkj

That thread shouldn't have been removed on 16:26 - Jul 16 by J2BLUE

You seem to be re-writing history in your head.

First i'm holding a grudge over an avatar. Now this. The Mcdonalds job stuff was literally me saying it. If anyone else said it I agreed and said I could be replaced by a cash machine and no one would notice. It was true. Thankfully not anymore.

Just re-read your post. Over a decade ago? What are you talking about? This was 2-3 years ago. If you're still talking about the avatar I couldn't care less. ask Newcy if i've ever been bothered. I even jokingly sent him a cease and desist PM.

I can't imagine this thread is going down very well with Phil after he removed the other one. I genuinely wish you well, particularly with your depression and i'll put you on ignore rather than spend all day going around in circles.

Enjoy the season.

If you want to put me on ignore than actually discussing it in PM and getting our points of view across, then you do you - whatever helps you out.

Even if you don't see this post - it is worth mentioning as it is in the public domain, that my mentioning of the avatar was when I first started noticing the passive aggressiveness that you were showing toward me (not rewriting history at all)

Then I mention the PM thing, as it happened 2-3 years ago. So my recollection of history is on the exact same timelines as you've mentioned above.
[Post edited 16 Jul 2021 16:31]

Crybaby

That thread shouldn't have been removed on 16:36 - Jul 16 with 1015 viewsJ2BLUE

That thread shouldn't have been removed on 16:24 - Jul 16 by XYZ

Blimey, J2.

You seemed to have changed - I don't know the history of this spat, but the J2 I remember from a few years ago was a bit more laid back and would accept an olive branch when offered.

If you don't know the history then how do you know what the old J2 would have done?

Truly impaired.

That thread shouldn't have been removed on 16:39 - Jul 16 with 974 viewsN2_Blue

That thread shouldn't have been removed on 16:36 - Jul 16 by J2BLUE

If you don't know the history then how do you know what the old J2 would have done?

Fecking hell boys.

Phil literally kills a thread because of this sh*t and now you are airing your dirty laundry in public again.

Just stop....please because it's getting annoying!

Or if you want to thrash it out do it privately please. This is getting rather pathetic now.

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

That thread shouldn't have been removed on 16:41 - Jul 16 with 951 viewsJ2BLUE

That thread shouldn't have been removed on 16:39 - Jul 16 by N2_Blue

Fecking hell boys.

Phil literally kills a thread because of this sh*t and now you are airing your dirty laundry in public again.

Or if you want to thrash it out do it privately please. This is getting rather pathetic now.

Did that make you feel better steaming in when it's already over?

Truly impaired.

That thread shouldn't have been removed on 16:41 - Jul 16 with 944 viewsXYZ

That thread shouldn't have been removed on 16:36 - Jul 16 by J2BLUE

Because I don't recall the old J2 jumping off the deep end, despite receiving plenty of provocation.
That thread shouldn't have been removed on 16:44 - Jul 16 with 919 viewswkj

That thread shouldn't have been removed on 16:39 - Jul 16 by N2_Blue

Fecking hell boys.

Cheers. I appreciate the slap on the hand as I was out of line. It is not my finest moment on the board and not something I am terribly proud of getting myself into.

Crybaby

That thread shouldn't have been removed on 16:45 - Jul 16 with 915 viewsWallingford_Boy

That thread shouldn't have been removed on 16:03 - Jul 16 by StokieBlue

SB

Jeez boys, chill out!!

Far too much over analysing of stuff people post on a whim, its a forum ffs not real life!

I'm glad no-one takes me seriously, otherwise it'd be WWIII in no time x

RIP Sir Bobby

That thread shouldn't have been removed on 16:46 - Jul 16 with 892 viewswkj

That thread shouldn't have been removed on 16:45 - Jul 16 by Wallingford_Boy

Jeez boys, chill out!!

Far too much over analysing of stuff people post on a whim, its a forum ffs not real life!

I'm glad no-one takes me seriously, otherwise it'd be WWIII in no time x

TBF - Stocks in Wallingford_Boy dropped when you changed your avatar. Bring back the toothless happy chappy I say.

Crybaby

That thread shouldn't have been removed on 16:47 - Jul 16 with 884 viewsChiefXL

That thread shouldn't have been removed on 11:04 - Jul 16 by chicoazul

I don’t remember that. You may be right, but TWTD had never had much time for cross-board wars, concerned more as it has always been with internal politicking.

Surely you're forgetting the Whigfield message board take over?
That thread shouldn't have been removed on 16:47 - Jul 16 with 880 viewsChiefXL

That thread shouldn't have been removed on 11:13 - Jul 16 by hoppy

Well, I'll just say also, you rarely see any Whigfield fans coming on here any more...

Ah...
That thread shouldn't have been removed on 16:48 - Jul 16 with 865 viewsJ2BLUE

That thread shouldn't have been removed on 16:41 - Jul 16 by XYZ

Because I don't recall the old J2 jumping off the deep end, despite receiving plenty of provocation.

Fair enough. I don't feel like i've jumped off the deep end here to be honest. It was on topic.

Truly impaired.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024