Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Phil Ham love and appreciation thread 10:26 - Jul 19 with 5002 viewsGlasgowBlue

Right. To a man we were right behind Phil over his ban by Lambert. When times were hard, the board came together and helped out financially.

Both were the best of TWTD.

Let’s draw a line under this weekend and show phil the love and respect he deserves. This is a great board. We owe Phil a lot. People have even found love on this board.

come on guys.
[Post edited 19 Jul 2021 12:07]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Yeah, he's OK. (n/t) on 15:23 - Jul 19 with 1011 viewsPhilTWTD

Yeah, he's OK. (n/t) on 12:43 - Jul 19 by Bloots

A fair assessment.
Phil Ham love and appreciation thread on 15:54 - Jul 19 with 932 viewsSamWhiteUK

Surprised this thread hasn't been pinned
Phil Ham love and appreciation thread on 15:57 - Jul 19 with 909 viewsKeno

Phil Ham love and appreciation thread on 15:54 - Jul 19 by SamWhiteUK

I wonder if Phil pinned only for Gav to unpin it?

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Phil Ham love and appreciation thread on 15:59 - Jul 19 with 905 viewsBloomBlue

They postponed the Stevenage game especially so Phil and Gav can enjoy an few beers in the sunshine, surely that's enough
Phil Ham love and appreciation thread on 16:11 - Jul 19 with 874 viewsPhilTWTD

Good plan, I've already linked it from my CV.
Phil Ham love and appreciation thread on 16:50 - Jul 19 with 789 viewsChurchman

Phil Ham love and appreciation thread on 11:03 - Jul 19 by itfcjoe

I'm glad to have missed the majority of what has gone on this weekend, and what I did see or read it didn't seem to be going anywhere - I have my own views on things which I'll keep to myself.

But this is a fantastic site, even if you never ventured onto the forum the news site is second to none for any clubs of a similar size and stature.

The forum is mostly very good, it has it's up and downs and needs a big blow up every now and again which it seems to get.

It's been a place through these strange times when can have normal conversations with people, and credit to Phil and Gav for that.

I'm sure a number of people on here wouldn't even still be following ITFC if it wasn't for TWTD

I agree with you 100% on this Joe. I too missed what’s gone on this weekend but do know we are very lucky to have such a well run, informative forum.
Phil Ham love and appreciation thread on 17:18 - Jul 19 with 736 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Did I miss something this weekend?

But yeah TWTD is my first port of call for all town news, love this board and so please we have Phil and Gav here to provide it.

A daily source of amusement and information

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Phil Ham love and appreciation thread on 19:10 - Jul 19 with 678 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

[Post edited 19 Jul 2021 19:19]

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

Login to get fewer ads

Phil Ham love and appreciation thread on 19:18 - Jul 19 with 663 viewsGeomorph

As a lifelong fan based up north this site IS a big part of my beloved Ipswich town. Thanks to Phil, gav etc for a wonderful site and here’s hoping the impending season takes centre stage on here soon
[Post edited 19 Jul 2021 19:23]
Phil Ham love and appreciation thread on 19:19 - Jul 19 with 661 viewsScottCandage

Phillllll Haaaaaam Philllllll Haaaaaaammmm!
He's here! Here's there! Here's every #^&*&^# where!
Phil Ham love and appreciation thread on 19:41 - Jul 19 with 628 viewsRyorry

Phil Ham love and appreciation thread on 16:11 - Jul 19 by PhilTWTD

Good plan, I've already linked it from my CV.

You *are* thinking of "moving on" then? Or is this just a classic TWTD flounce? 🤔 ;)

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Phil Ham love and appreciation thread on 20:06 - Jul 19 with 598 viewsberkstractorboy

there is no other source of ITFC news is there? Always turn here first for news. Would be lost without it.
Phil Ham love and appreciation thread on 21:14 - Jul 19 with 570 viewscatch74

Bog thank you Phil & Gav. Incredibly well run site. As others have said, first port of call for anything ITFC. There’s plenty more that goes on in addition and some not such great viewing but that in no way reflects on the way the site is run.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Phil Ham love and appreciation thread on 21:14 - Jul 19 with 569 viewscatch74

Phil Ham love and appreciation thread on 21:14 - Jul 19 by catch74

Bog thank you Phil & Gav. Incredibly well run site. As others have said, first port of call for anything ITFC. There’s plenty more that goes on in addition and some not such great viewing but that in no way reflects on the way the site is run.

Ok - big thank you!

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Phil Ham love and appreciation thread on 21:47 - Jul 19 with 530 viewsKieran_Knows

100%. Why people feel the need to be absolute d*cks on this forum and make Phils and Gavs lives difficult to run the board, I do not know.

As the saying goes, opinions are like ar*eholes, everyone has one.

I know life would be quite boring otherwise, but why people can’t respect other people’s opinions and realise that sometimes there’s no right or wrong, this place would be a hell of a lot better.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Phil Ham love and appreciation thread on 22:39 - Jul 19 with 472 viewseireblue

He is head and shoulders above…….hmmm….no that won’t work…….in a couple of ways.

I may try again later.
Phil Ham love and appreciation thread on 23:06 - Jul 19 with 441 viewsPlums

Phil Ham love and appreciation thread on 19:18 - Jul 19 by Geomorph

As a lifelong fan based up north this site IS a big part of my beloved Ipswich town. Thanks to Phil, gav etc for a wonderful site and here’s hoping the impending season takes centre stage on here soon
[Post edited 19 Jul 2021 19:23]

This is my experience too. TWTD is probably my internet start and end point every day and I’ve been here for more decades than I care to remember.
I’ve met some great people via this site, the good outweighs the tedious disruption that sometimes erupts.
Thanks to Phil, Gav, Mark,the Osborne 1.0 and McVities for all you do.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Phil Ham love and appreciation thread on 23:28 - Jul 19 with 424 viewsvilanovablue

Having posted here for nearly 24 years, Phil and Gav are fantastic and do a great job. I've seen all the meltdowns and there have been many. This board will and always remain where I come first for Ipswich news. Much love to you all wherever you stand. I may not agree with you but will fight to the very end to enable you to say it. Please don't annoy the admins though they have a tough job.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024