Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No Lee Evans, again 13:42 - Jul 23 with 5821 viewsParky

I can only assume he’s picked up an injury, as he wasn’t in any of the training photos or videos earlier on the week either.

Fingers crossed it’s nothing major and he’ll be back before the start of the season.
[Post edited 23 Jul 2021 13:43]
No Lee Evans, again on 13:45 - Jul 23 with 4892 viewsSouperJim

How intimately familiar are you with the back of his head? I see at least two players in that shot that could be him.

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

No Lee Evans, again on 13:45 - Jul 23 with 4882 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Just reaffirms the fact that we need players in... and fairly sharpish

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

No Lee Evans, again on 13:53 - Jul 23 with 4706 viewsWallingford_Boy

I'm only judging this on 45 mins at Dartford, but he looked THE signing of the summer for us so far.

Can see him being a Matt Holland.

Other than the fact Holland was never injured and Evans MIGHT be before he's even kicked a ball in anger!

RIP Sir Bobby

No Lee Evans, again on 13:56 - Jul 23 with 4618 viewsParky

No Lee Evans, again on 13:45 - Jul 23 by SouperJim

How intimately familiar are you with the back of his head? I see at least two players in that shot that could be him.

I can’t say I’m absolutely 100%, but pretty sure he isn’t there. As I say, he didn’t feature in any of the training videos the club put it out in the week, even when fans were asking to see pictures of him; they were ignored.

Now, I’m not a stalker I promise, but he wore bright green Nike boots against Fulham, I don’t see these anywhere in the above photo.

No Lee Evans, again on 14:05 - Jul 23 with 4437 viewsxrayspecs

No Lee Evans, again on 13:56 - Jul 23 by Parky

I can’t say I’m absolutely 100%, but pretty sure he isn’t there. As I say, he didn’t feature in any of the training videos the club put it out in the week, even when fans were asking to see pictures of him; they were ignored.

Now, I’m not a stalker I promise, but he wore bright green Nike boots against Fulham, I don’t see these anywhere in the above photo.

Suspect he has more than one pair...

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E57536aWEAAuXV_?format=jpg&name=large
No Lee Evans, again on 14:09 - Jul 23 with 4338 viewsWallingford_Boy

5 from the left, bending down

RIP Sir Bobby

No Lee Evans, again on 14:12 - Jul 23 with 4282 viewsParky

No Lee Evans, again on 14:05 - Jul 23 by xrayspecs

Suspect he has more than one pair...

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E57536aWEAAuXV_?format=jpg&name=large

Obviously. As I say, doesn’t appear in any of the training videos earlier on in the week either.
No Lee Evans, again on 14:14 - Jul 23 with 4233 viewsParky

No Lee Evans, again on 14:09 - Jul 23 by Wallingford_Boy

5 from the left, bending down

Might be wrong, but looks too small for Evans. As per the above photos, Evans is a well built lad.

We shall soon see.
Login to get fewer ads

No Lee Evans, again on 14:29 - Jul 23 with 3997 viewsOriginalMarkyP

I for one wouldn't mind this being cleared up. It's one of those persistant rumours that isn't going away.

It's quite notable that Phil or Gav haven't commented. If Evans is crocked he's going to need replacing sharpish and it would be like the club at the moment to keep it quiet (and ask the local press) to keep it quiet until they had.

Poll: After our 7 goal thrashing of Needham should we?
Blog: Sounds Better in a Song

No Lee Evans, again on 14:36 - Jul 23 with 3837 viewschrismakin

No Lee Evans, again on 14:29 - Jul 23 by OriginalMarkyP

I for one wouldn't mind this being cleared up. It's one of those persistant rumours that isn't going away.

It's quite notable that Phil or Gav haven't commented. If Evans is crocked he's going to need replacing sharpish and it would be like the club at the moment to keep it quiet (and ask the local press) to keep it quiet until they had.

OM, remember PC doesn't like talking about player injuries

Also, it could just be the case he is isolating perhaps too.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

No Lee Evans, again on 14:38 - Jul 23 with 3820 viewsPhilTWTD

I've not been asked to keep anything quiet. Worth pointing out that players will be left out of training with even the most minor of injuries at this stage. If he's not playing tomorrow then we'll ask PC after the match.
No Lee Evans, again on 14:40 - Jul 23 with 3756 viewsOriginalMarkyP

No Lee Evans, again on 14:36 - Jul 23 by chrismakin

OM, remember PC doesn't like talking about player injuries

Also, it could just be the case he is isolating perhaps too.

Hopefully. But don't clubs have to announce if any of their playing staff have to go into Covid lockdown?

No Lee Evans, again on 14:41 - Jul 23 with 3722 viewsOriginalMarkyP

No Lee Evans, again on 14:38 - Jul 23 by PhilTWTD

I've not been asked to keep anything quiet. Worth pointing out that players will be left out of training with even the most minor of injuries at this stage. If he's not playing tomorrow then we'll ask PC after the match.

Good to know.

No Lee Evans, again on 14:41 - Jul 23 with 3693 viewsJ2BLUE

Yea there's a code of silence before our massive...friendly with Crystal Palace.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

No Lee Evans, again on 14:42 - Jul 23 with 3696 viewsCheltenham_Blue

"One of those persistant rumours"? [Sic]

He literally played 6 days ago.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

No Lee Evans, again on 14:52 - Jul 23 with 3523 viewsOriginalMarkyP

No Lee Evans, again on 14:42 - Jul 23 by Cheltenham_Blue

"One of those persistant rumours"? [Sic]

He literally played 6 days ago.

I'd seen it mentioned in a couple of places already.

No Lee Evans, again on 14:54 - Jul 23 with 3473 viewsxrayspecs

Do you have an off switch?

We are never more than twenty seconds from a meltdown it seems.
No Lee Evans, again on 14:57 - Jul 23 with 3406 viewsOriginalMarkyP

No Lee Evans, again on 14:54 - Jul 23 by xrayspecs

Do you have an off switch?

We are never more than twenty seconds from a meltdown it seems.

Hold on. Someone else posts a comment about Lee Evans potentially being injured. I comment on it and I'm having a meltdown.

Are you on crack?

No Lee Evans, again on 15:12 - Jul 23 with 3207 viewsSitfcB

Phil (the press) haven’t had a chance to question it yet, will get cleared up tomorrow.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

No Lee Evans, again on 15:21 - Jul 23 with 3099 viewsxrayspecs

No Lee Evans, again on 14:57 - Jul 23 by OriginalMarkyP

Hold on. Someone else posts a comment about Lee Evans potentially being injured. I comment on it and I'm having a meltdown.

Are you on crack?

No, I am not on crack.

I am also not constantly posting on here fearing the worst and looking for problems that do not exist.

You are not alone to be fair, but this feverish over-analysis and assumption that something must be wrong is rather tiring.
No Lee Evans, again on 15:35 - Jul 23 with 2931 viewsOriginalMarkyP

No Lee Evans, again on 15:21 - Jul 23 by xrayspecs

No, I am not on crack.

I am also not constantly posting on here fearing the worst and looking for problems that do not exist.

You are not alone to be fair, but this feverish over-analysis and assumption that something must be wrong is rather tiring.

Too many people on here read too much into other people's posts.

I have no idea what kind of poster you are, what kind opinions you express and to be honest I'm not that interested, yet I don't doubt for one second you are true Ipswich fan who cares just as much about this club as I do.

You though seem to have an opinon on me and what I post. Like I said it's just opinion and comment. Don't read so much into it. I'm not panicing about next season, I actually can't wait for it to start. I'm looking forward to it. If one of our new signings had picked up a knock would I care? Yes. But Injuries are inevitable in football. I hope he hasn't got one. (though he has had injury setbacks in the past). But really it's all about the new season for me as I suspect it is for you. Do I think we'll piss the league? No. Do I think we'll get promoted? Not sure...probably not. Do I want us to? Yes. Will Paul Cook be here next season if we don't? Not for me. But hey, I hope he is and it's in the Championship. C'mon you Blues.

No Lee Evans, again on 15:39 - Jul 23 with 2872 viewsParky

No Lee Evans, again on 15:21 - Jul 23 by xrayspecs

No, I am not on crack.

I don’t really see the need for the sly dig “You are not alone to be fair, but this feverish over-analysis and assumption that something must be wrong is rather tiring” .

You don’t have to reply if it’s “tiring”.
[Post edited 23 Jul 2021 15:42]
No Lee Evans, again on 16:15 - Jul 23 with 2540 viewsGavTWTD

Please leave me out. I have never known anything about anything, ever.

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

No Lee Evans, again on 16:18 - Jul 23 with 2497 viewshype313

No Lee Evans, again on 16:15 - Jul 23 by GavTWTD

Please leave me out. I have never known anything about anything, ever.

Even the upgrades.
[Post edited 23 Jul 2021 16:18]

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

No Lee Evans, again on 16:26 - Jul 23 with 2405 viewsOsborneOneNil

No Lee Evans, again on 15:39 - Jul 23 by Parky

I don’t really see the need for the sly dig “You are not alone to be fair, but this feverish over-analysis and assumption that something must be wrong is rather tiring” .

You don’t have to reply if it’s “tiring”.
[Post edited 23 Jul 2021 15:42]

To be fair, he's just pointing out that too many on here seem to wet their bed at any given opportunity.

He is right, of course.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024