Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The kit man is happy with how we played 18:54 - Jul 24 with 3620 viewsBluefish

Any news from the tea lady?

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

The kit man is happy with how we played on 18:56 - Jul 24 with 2511 viewsnasblue

He’s a qualified coach.
The kit man is happy with how we played on 18:56 - Jul 24 with 2517 viewschicoazul

I get so annoyed with Managers dodging post game press. It’s not like they have loads to do after a game is it.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

The kit man is happy with how we played on 19:17 - Jul 24 with 2402 viewschrismakin

The kit man is happy with how we played on 18:56 - Jul 24 by chicoazul

I get so annoyed with Managers dodging post game press. It’s not like they have loads to do after a game is it.

Get used to it. PC was never one for doing them at his previous clubs.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

The kit man is happy with how we played on 19:34 - Jul 24 with 2349 viewsIllinoisblue

The kit man is happy with how we played on 18:56 - Jul 24 by chicoazul

Should be contractually required for managers to do post match pressers

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

The kit man is happy with how we played on 19:36 - Jul 24 with 2333 viewsMattinLondon

The kit man is happy with how we played on 19:34 - Jul 24 by Illinoisblue

Why? They just to be overanalysed by fans anyway. If they don’t want to answer a question they won’t answer the actual question itself.
The kit man is happy with how we played on 19:50 - Jul 24 with 2290 viewsIllinoisblue

The kit man is happy with how we played on 19:36 - Jul 24 by MattinLondon

Why? They just to be overanalysed by fans anyway. If they don’t want to answer a question they won’t answer the actual question itself.

Er, because it’s their team and they act as the figurehead of the club. Corporations don’t have the cleaning crew deliver their quarterly results.

62 - 78 - 81

The kit man is happy with how we played on 19:55 - Jul 24 with 2256 viewsRocky

Just as well it wasn't a rule when Sir Alf was manager then.
The kit man is happy with how we played on 19:55 - Jul 24 with 2253 viewsMattinLondon

The kit man is happy with how we played on 19:50 - Jul 24 by Illinoisblue

Er, because it’s their team and they act as the figurehead of the club. Corporations don’t have the cleaning crew deliver their quarterly results.

It’s a preseason friendly - if it were an important end-of-season match I could possibly see your point.

But a first team coach isn’t the same as a cleaner is it.
Login to get fewer ads

The kit man is happy with how we played on 20:01 - Jul 24 with 2215 viewsbluejacko

The kit man is happy with how we played on 19:55 - Jul 24 by MattinLondon

It’s a preseason friendly - if it were an important end-of-season match I could possibly see your point.

But a first team coach isn’t the same as a cleaner is it.

Some people have just got to moan🙄
The kit man is happy with how we played on 20:06 - Jul 24 with 2206 viewsTerra_Farma

Jesus wept.

This sums up the reason why I dont bother with the forum much these days.

Blue Fish and Chicoazul do us all a favor and stop whining.

Are you Yellow in disguise?

If not, do us all a favor and post something positive next time.

Our beautiful club is bringing some pride back into the Town, get behind the new owners, the team and staff.
The kit man is happy with how we played on 20:12 - Jul 24 with 2167 viewsBluefish

The kit man is happy with how we played on 20:06 - Jul 24 by Terra_Farma

Jesus wept.

Our beautiful club is bringing some pride back into the Town, get behind the new owners, the team and staff.

Try and bother with it a bit less

The kit man is happy with how we played on 20:13 - Jul 24 with 2158 viewsIllinoisblue

The kit man is happy with how we played on 19:55 - Jul 24 by Rocky

Just as well it wasn't a rule when Sir Alf was manager then.

Definitely comparable eras

62 - 78 - 81

The kit man is happy with how we played on 20:14 - Jul 24 with 2153 viewsMattinLondon

The kit man is happy with how we played on 20:06 - Jul 24 by Terra_Farma

Jesus wept.

But you cared enough to comment? Strange.
The kit man is happy with how we played on 20:15 - Jul 24 with 2150 viewsTerra_Farma

The kit man is happy with how we played on 20:12 - Jul 24 by Bluefish

I challenge you to say something positive about Ipswich
The kit man is happy with how we played on 20:21 - Jul 24 with 2116 viewsBluefish

The kit man is happy with how we played on 20:15 - Jul 24 by Terra_Farma

I challenge you to say something positive about Ipswich

How odd

Really don't think a forum is a good place for you

The kit man is happy with how we played on 20:59 - Jul 24 with 1992 viewsGeomorph

The kit man is happy with how we played on 19:50 - Jul 24 by Illinoisblue

Sorry.. but this is bollox. An interview per month or two with others filling in would suffice
The kit man is happy with how we played on 21:02 - Jul 24 with 1963 viewsWD19

That’s better. A much better effort. I am glad my criticism earlier has helped you refocus.
The kit man is happy with how we played on 21:05 - Jul 24 with 1954 viewsitfcjoe

The kit man is happy with how we played on 20:13 - Jul 24 by Illinoisblue

Definitely comparable eras

If he does it as infrequently as he did at previous clubs it will be very frustrating, we want to hear from the organ grinder regularly like every other club does

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

The kit man is happy with how we played on 21:07 - Jul 24 with 1932 viewsSitfcB

It does annoy me after league games tbh but pre season games are pointless affairs for everything.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

The kit man is happy with how we played on 21:12 - Jul 24 with 1910 viewsBluearmy71

The kit man is happy with how we played on 20:21 - Jul 24 by Bluefish

How odd

Really don't think a forum is a good place for you

Hi bluefish, how you doing fella??

I just ask cos this troll today is very below par for you, I dunno its just a little too obvious for a troll of your calibre I prefer the decent stuff you put out that makes us think is he actually being serious or not, those I can get my teeth into and not pass pleasantries about your trolling and enquire about your well being, I'm not liking this level from you at all, I hope you have better ideas throughout the season or I just won't bother with you, at least when you are on form you are worth a min or two of my time, you've made yourself a good rep as a good troll don't spoil it with this kinda school kid trolling!!

Good luck with the ideas, hope they come thick and fast for ya :)

COYBluefish
The kit man is happy with how we played on 21:15 - Jul 24 with 1887 viewssolemio

The kit man is happy with how we played on 20:12 - Jul 24 by Bluefish

Hasn't your mummy put you to bed yet?
The kit man is happy with how we played on 21:21 - Jul 24 with 1835 viewsSwansea_Blue

The kit man is happy with how we played on 19:36 - Jul 24 by MattinLondon

Chance to show leadership innit. It’s not important for what happens on the pitch, which is top priority obviously, but it is a chance to engage with fans, build the connection, bring people along for the ride, etc. To me it says ‘I don’t care about you lot’. Might not be the case of course, but he is the figurehead after all (as others have said). Not a biggie, but it could help repair some of the damage of the last 13+ years.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

The kit man is happy with how we played on 21:24 - Jul 24 with 1820 viewsGeomorph

The kit man is happy with how we played on 21:21 - Jul 24 by Swansea_Blue

Chance to show leadership innit. It’s not important for what happens on the pitch, which is top priority obviously, but it is a chance to engage with fans, build the connection, bring people along for the ride, etc. To me it says ‘I don’t care about you lot’. Might not be the case of course, but he is the figurehead after all (as others have said). Not a biggie, but it could help repair some of the damage of the last 13+ years.

He’s not that kind of manager based on Wigan etc
The kit man is happy with how we played on 21:42 - Jul 24 with 1768 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

The kit man is happy with how we played on 21:42 - Jul 24 with 1768 viewsBluearmy71

The kit man is happy with how we played on 21:21 - Jul 24 by Swansea_Blue

Just to counteract you a little there Swansea but why should PC be held responsible for repairing the last 13+years, surely its his job to start a new, not concern himself with anything he isn't responsible for and pay full concentration to what he is responsible for and that's this season onward until his time here is up, then surely the rest will fall into place??

Also a general point to everyone...........those of us of a certain age can remember having to rely on a little snippet from our managers if they were on match of the day and even then they only spoke about the match and an occasional injured player!

To get the amount of detailed info we do from anyone that is involved with the running of the club or team nowadays is phenomenal, think yourselves lucky you get to hear anything.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024