Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Has Frank Weston from Vital Ipswich finallly got the message? 21:44 - Aug 26 with 3312 viewsmarkchips

Reading his article tonight he finally appears to have acknowledged Paul Cook has undertaken a massive turnover of players, albeit he got the number of loaners wrong, This is quite apart from the many youngsters loaned out this week .

If a regular commentator cannot accurately present the true picture it certainly detracts from recognition of the sheer scale of a rebuilding job the club has had to undertake. The careful inclusion of two experienced pros in Aluko and carrolll on one year contracts plus three loans means we have only committed to a team of eleven and I would say this is the team Cook intends welding in.
Has Frank Weston from Vital Ipswich finallly got the message? on 21:45 - Aug 26 with 3277 viewsMullet

Chosen to take - you got this wrong last time as well.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Has Frank Weston from Vital Ipswich finallly got the message? on 21:51 - Aug 26 with 3235 viewsCoastalblue

Does it really matter? Those of us that watch know who's gone and who's arrived, that's all that really counts surely?

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Has Frank Weston from Vital Ipswich finallly got the message? on 21:52 - Aug 26 with 3235 viewsmarkchips

Has Frank Weston from Vital Ipswich finallly got the message? on 21:45 - Aug 26 by Mullet

I respect you view Mullet but when the players downed tools for the last few games last season you could hardly blame Cook for giving up on them.
Has Frank Weston from Vital Ipswich finallly got the message? on 21:55 - Aug 26 with 3211 viewsmarkchips

Has Frank Weston from Vital Ipswich finallly got the message? on 21:51 - Aug 26 by Coastalblue

Does it really matter? Those of us that watch know who's gone and who's arrived, that's all that really counts surely?

It matters coastal Blue because we need to give Cook a proper chance and I don’t like all the unsheathed knives which are showing already.
Has Frank Weston from Vital Ipswich finallly got the message? on 21:56 - Aug 26 with 3199 viewsMullet

Has Frank Weston from Vital Ipswich finallly got the message? on 21:52 - Aug 26 by markchips

I respect you view Mullet but when the players downed tools for the last few games last season you could hardly blame Cook for giving up on them.

It's not a view then is it, it's a fact. Unlike accusing players of "downing tools" for example. If you're going to constantly poke at people being inaccurate, you then can't build your whole on view and arguments on the same level of inaccuracy.

Has Frank Weston from Vital Ipswich finallly got the message? on 22:01 - Aug 26 with 3169 viewsHARRY10

Has Frank Weston from Vital Ipswich finallly got the message? on 21:52 - Aug 26 by markchips

Question there - is what was cause, and what was effect ?
Has Frank Weston from Vital Ipswich finallly got the message? on 22:03 - Aug 26 with 3175 viewsmarkchips

Has Frank Weston from Vital Ipswich finallly got the message? on 21:56 - Aug 26 by Mullet

It's not a view then is it, it's a fact. Unlike accusing players of "downing tools" for example. If you're going to constantly poke at people being inaccurate, you then can't build your whole on view and arguments on the same level of inaccuracy.

Mullet, if you knew my sources you would instantly acknowledge that my comments are entirely accurate . I am expecting EADT to be running an article this weekend which will clarify where I am coming from.
Has Frank Weston from Vital Ipswich finallly got the message? on 22:07 - Aug 26 with 3147 viewsMullet

Has Frank Weston from Vital Ipswich finallly got the message? on 22:03 - Aug 26 by markchips

Mullet, if you knew my sources you would instantly acknowledge that my comments are entirely accurate . I am expecting EADT to be running an article this weekend which will clarify where I am coming from.

Your sources have nothing to do with the fact that this course of action was a choice.

Login to get fewer ads

Has Frank Weston from Vital Ipswich finallly got the message? on 22:27 - Aug 26 with 3013 viewsBlueBadger

Has Frank Weston from Vital Ipswich finallly got the message? on 21:45 - Aug 26 by Mullet

I'll give Chips here his due, he's an even worse ITFC associated Mark than MarkyP.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Has Frank Weston from Vital Ipswich finallly got the message? on 22:31 - Aug 26 with 3003 viewsJ2BLUE

Has Frank Weston from Vital Ipswich finallly got the message? on 22:07 - Aug 26 by Mullet

Your sources have nothing to do with the fact that this course of action was a choice.

Completely agree.

I think it will end up looking a great move. Give me this squad over the last one any day. With Downes not wanting to be here there is not one player I wish we still had. Actually, maybe Lankester. That's it.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Has Frank Weston from Vital Ipswich finallly got the message? on 22:36 - Aug 26 with 2979 viewsOsborneOneNil

Has Frank Weston from Vital Ipswich finallly got the message? on 22:31 - Aug 26 by J2BLUE

Completely agree.

I think it will end up looking a great move. Give me this squad over the last one any day. With Downes not wanting to be here there is not one player I wish we still had. Actually, maybe Lankester. That's it.

Same, I’m with you on that. Definitely needed a fresh start.
Has Frank Weston from Vital Ipswich finallly got the message? on 22:47 - Aug 26 with 2922 viewsBlueBadger

Has Frank Weston from Vital Ipswich finallly got the message? on 21:55 - Aug 26 by markchips

It matters coastal Blue because we need to give Cook a proper chance and I don’t like all the unsheathed knives which are showing already.

...of which there are literally none.

You massive fanny.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Has Frank Weston from Vital Ipswich finallly got the message? on 08:36 - Aug 27 with 2511 viewsmarkchips

Has Frank Weston from Vital Ipswich finallly got the message? on 22:47 - Aug 26 by BlueBadger

...of which there are literally none.

You massive fanny.

BlueBadger

herein lies the problem. I am a Supporter of 53 years. I have seen it all including 1978 cup final win. We all need to get behind Cook and the team and not be bickering amongst ourselves when things aren't quite going to plan.

We all want a win tomorrow so let's at least agree on that.
Has Frank Weston from Vital Ipswich finallly got the message? on 09:04 - Aug 27 with 2431 viewsBluefish

So what were the differences between Norwood, Nsiala, Holy, Nolan, Dobra, Woolfenden, ElMizouni, Ndaba etc? Obviously some were on loan or injured but others weren't. Why were some spared if all players had downed tools? No one can seriously think that crop had desperately tried on thir own, Cook chose to keep some and lose some. He thought he could do better than the likes of Bishop

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Has Frank Weston from Vital Ipswich finallly got the message? on 09:15 - Aug 27 with 2403 viewsBlueBadger

Has Frank Weston from Vital Ipswich finallly got the message? on 08:36 - Aug 27 by markchips

BlueBadger

herein lies the problem. I am a Supporter of 53 years. I have seen it all including 1978 cup final win. We all need to get behind Cook and the team and not be bickering amongst ourselves when things aren't quite going to plan.

We all want a win tomorrow so let's at least agree on that.

So, the problem is that no-oe has their knives out for Cook?

This is a whole new level of the traditional TWTD practice of 'make up something that isn't happening to get upset about, then get upset about it'.

Has Frank Weston from Vital Ipswich finallly got the message? on 09:34 - Aug 27 with 2356 viewshype313

I just read one of his blogs, and this caught my eye.

"Norwood also received his customary yellow card that day and this is where the problem lies. Love him or loathe him, Norwood is ill-disciplined and I am not just referring to what goes on in his private life. If he wants to get into the first-team picture, then he really has to get his own house in order."

It's not where the problem lies, his injuries have been the issue, his yellow cards are a by product of his hustle and bustle, which is why managers like him up top bullying defenders.

*His off field antics are abhorrent to me, and we are all in agreement that it is something we all find extremely distasteful

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Has Frank Weston from Vital Ipswich finallly got the message? on 10:31 - Aug 27 with 2264 viewsSharkey

Has Frank Weston from Vital Ipswich finallly got the message? on 22:03 - Aug 26 by markchips

Are you really saying that tomorrow the EADT is going to 'blow the lid' on what went on at the end of last season. I'd actually go in a shop and pay good money for that! Seems strange timing though. Why now?
Has Frank Weston from Vital Ipswich finallly got the message? on 11:50 - Aug 27 with 2167 viewsBlueBadger

Has Frank Weston from Vital Ipswich finallly got the message? on 10:31 - Aug 27 by Sharkey

Are you really saying that tomorrow the EADT is going to 'blow the lid' on what went on at the end of last season. I'd actually go in a shop and pay good money for that! Seems strange timing though. Why now?

Because Marky has just made all this up?

Has Frank Weston from Vital Ipswich finallly got the message? on 10:39 - Aug 28 with 1879 viewsBlueBadger

It's the weekend. Where's the article?

Has Frank Weston from Vital Ipswich finallly got the message? on 11:46 - Aug 28 with 1766 viewsVic

Has Frank Weston from Vital Ipswich finallly got the message? on 21:55 - Aug 26 by markchips

Where are the unsheathed knives MC? Come on, name and shame? I bet you cannot name one credible posters who has got a knife out for PC. Plenty of us urging caution, some more than others. But no one, not even the most cautious has got a knife out. Unless you can name one to me.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Has Frank Weston from Vital Ipswich finallly got the message? on 18:39 - Sep 10 with 1556 viewsBlueBadger

Bumping this to say 'it's been nearly two weeks and there still hasn't clarified your view'.

Has Frank Weston from Vital Ipswich finallly got the message? on 21:29 - Sep 10 with 1364 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Has Frank Weston from Vital Ipswich finallly got the message? on 22:07 - Aug 26 by Mullet

It was a choice.

How much what happened last season was down to him, the players, other circumstances and therefore, how much it was an obvious or a good choice are other questions.

Despite Lambert twice getting them top of the table, both he and Hurst were unable to get the desired outcome over the course of 3 seasons.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024