Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A tough day for some on the board.... 11:18 - Sep 10 with 7308 viewsitfcjoe

.....seeing KVY come out and heap praise on Chambers and Skuse........and then Paul Cook talk about how Mick McCarthy spoke so highly of Celina.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

A tough day for some on the board.... on 13:23 - Sep 10 with 1604 viewsHerbivore

A tough day for some on the board.... on 13:19 - Sep 10 by Mach_foreignBlue

Why calling out names? Just because you're addicted to arguing and need another one you weirdo?
[Post edited 10 Sep 2021 13:19]

Wow, bit of an over the top response to my call for support for you.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

A tough day for some on the board.... on 13:26 - Sep 10 with 1570 viewsMach_foreignBlue

A tough day for some on the board.... on 13:23 - Sep 10 by Herbivore

Wow, bit of an over the top response to my call for support for you.

Don't need any support unlike yourself and your issues.

You must be the joy to be with during the parties.
A tough day for some on the board.... on 13:31 - Sep 10 with 1572 viewsHerbivore

A tough day for some on the board.... on 13:26 - Sep 10 by Mach_foreignBlue

Don't need any support unlike yourself and your issues.

You must be the joy to be with during the parties.

How very pleasant.

A tough day for some on the board.... on 13:32 - Sep 10 with 1547 viewsMach_foreignBlue

A tough day for some on the board.... on 13:31 - Sep 10 by Herbivore

How very pleasant.

Anything else?
A tough day for some on the board.... on 13:37 - Sep 10 with 1548 viewsHerbivore

A tough day for some on the board.... on 13:32 - Sep 10 by Mach_foreignBlue

Anything else?

You should probably calm down. That's my main piece of life advice to you.

A tough day for some on the board.... on 13:43 - Sep 10 with 1522 viewsMach_foreignBlue

A tough day for some on the board.... on 13:37 - Sep 10 by Herbivore

You should probably calm down. That's my main piece of life advice to you.

I'm calm. Your personal problem is that you aren't hence your addiction to the arguments. You have called me out as some player said some words about your heroes.

BTW did you man up and apologise the board admins for your bad behaviour that led to your escape from this forum for a couple of weeks? You ought to have shown a bit of decency.
A tough day for some on the board.... on 13:45 - Sep 10 with 1531 viewswkj

A tough day for some on the board.... on 13:43 - Sep 10 by Mach_foreignBlue

I'm calm. Your personal problem is that you aren't hence your addiction to the arguments. You have called me out as some player said some words about your heroes.

BTW did you man up and apologise the board admins for your bad behaviour that led to your escape from this forum for a couple of weeks? You ought to have shown a bit of decency.

I tell you what mate - If you ever went to watch a panto it would do your head in.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Oh Joe... on 13:46 - Sep 10 with 1515 viewsitfcjoe

Oh Joe... on 13:20 - Sep 10 by unstableblue

... I am actually a fan of Chambo, and his attitude, fist pumps, taking young players into his house, his captain like dominant performances a few seasons back are just great memories of a good character.

Was really pleased to see him on the mural running along the Cobbold.

Similarly Mick's recruitment of Fraser, Celina and Lawrence were master strokes; and the
way Jonny Williams speaks of Mick just summed up recently what a great man manager he was. Also loved his support of taking the knee recently.

But your post is divisive for the sake of it??... Chambo has just had two poor seasons, surely you cannot deny? whether that was perhaps in part Lambert's fault, or Cook's.. am sure it didn't help.

Certainly Chambers really struggled as full back against stronger wingers in the Championship.

Yes Chambers put in some great displays as well in a few games last season, but his leadership on the pitch and performances on it were starting to look quite weak in my humble view. And indeed he and Ward really went missing for me last season,when in a way we needed them most.

I'm sure KVY and others miss his influence, and there is a risk of a void in dressing room leadership. Does Morsy really want to be here? does he want to lead?

But we needed a fresh start, Chambo had been club captain through a period of mediocrity and a lack of winning mentality. We needed change without a doubt.

Now whether the change that Cook and the new owners are making is going to work.. we'll know a little more 5pm tomorrow.

We needed to move on from Mick and also from Chambo... the risk and challenge is, have we finally got a formula that WILL finally work and improve us.

Lets frickin hope so.

I think you may be over analysing things somewhat here

Login to get fewer ads

A tough day for some on the board.... on 13:47 - Sep 10 with 1502 viewsleitrimblue

A tough day for some on the board.... on 13:45 - Sep 10 by wkj

I tell you what mate - If you ever went to watch a panto it would do your head in.

Oh no it wouldn't....
A tough day for some on the board.... on 13:49 - Sep 10 with 1483 viewsEwan_Oozami

A tough day for some on the board.... on 13:47 - Sep 10 by leitrimblue

Oh no it wouldn't....

I think this belongs in the Dick thread....

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

A tough day for some on the board.... on 13:58 - Sep 10 with 1452 viewsHerbivore

A tough day for some on the board.... on 13:43 - Sep 10 by Mach_foreignBlue

Okay mate.

Oh Joe... on 13:59 - Sep 10 with 1448 viewsunstableblue

Oh Joe... on 13:46 - Sep 10 by itfcjoe

I think you may be over analysing things somewhat here

You love it!

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

A tough day for some on the board.... on 14:24 - Sep 10 with 1406 viewswkj

A tough day for some on the board.... on 13:47 - Sep 10 by leitrimblue

Oh no it wouldn't....

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Can someone report this as abuse? on 15:45 - Sep 10 with 1320 viewsBlueBadger

Joe appears to have had his account hacked by Fishers.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

A tough day for some on the board.... on 15:47 - Sep 10 with 1315 viewsBlueBadger

A tough day for some on the board.... on 11:25 - Sep 10 by leitrimblue

It's quite obvious that Chambers an Skuse would have been the first names down on Cooks retain list had they been 2-3 years younger

Didn't either Dozzell or Alan Lee say the same thing as well?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

A tough day for some on the board.... on 18:11 - Sep 10 with 1221 viewsKeaneish

You used to be very impartial and balanced in your views, sadly you seem to have gone the way of many and joined the TWTD clique. This is a Mullet and Bluetit-esq type post steeped in bitterness. I’ve noticed it’s been like this since Chambers left. Where’s the value in these types of posts?

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

A tough day for some on the board.... on 18:17 - Sep 10 with 1206 viewsitfcjoe

A tough day for some on the board.... on 18:11 - Sep 10 by Keaneish

You used to be very impartial and balanced in your views, sadly you seem to have gone the way of many and joined the TWTD clique. This is a Mullet and Bluetit-esq type post steeped in bitterness. I’ve noticed it’s been like this since Chambers left. Where’s the value in these types of posts?

I only seem to be balanced and impartial when people agree with me, says more about them than me

A tough day for some on the board.... on 18:38 - Sep 10 with 1157 viewsBlueBadger

A tough day for some on the board.... on 18:11 - Sep 10 by Keaneish

I can prove that Chambers is a legend and Top Bloke to 7 decimal places, if you like.

A tough day for some on the board.... on 18:42 - Sep 10 with 1149 viewsTrequartista

Pity he didn't rate Celina highly enough to pick him ahead of a declining Sears on the wing.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

A tough day for some on the board.... on 18:56 - Sep 10 with 1126 viewsleitrimblue

A tough day for some on the board.... on 15:47 - Sep 10 by BlueBadger

Didn't either Dozzell or Alan Lee say the same thing as well?

Would make sense, the 3 of us do make up 60% of Towns 3rd best 5 a side team
A tough day for some on the board.... on 19:23 - Sep 10 with 1094 viewsjaykay

A tough day for some on the board.... on 11:54 - Sep 10 by J2BLUE

Perhaps it's just the echo of the gossiping in the toilets?

as i've said before that toilet in the mariners is one cubicle. so 2 people in there would have sounded like a echo , to people sitting near bye

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

A tough day for some on the board.... on 19:40 - Sep 10 with 1063 viewsWicklowBlue

A tough day for some on the board.... on 18:17 - Sep 10 by itfcjoe

I only seem to be balanced and impartial when people agree with me, says more about them than me

The thread really is just being provocative and an attempt at point scoring Joe.

Really respect and mostly agree with your podcast contributions but what is the value in this it's just stirring things up?
A tough day for some on the board.... on 19:45 - Sep 10 with 1056 viewsitfcjoe

A tough day for some on the board.... on 19:40 - Sep 10 by WicklowBlue

The thread really is just being provocative and an attempt at point scoring Joe.

Really respect and mostly agree with your podcast contributions but what is the value in this it's just stirring things up?

There are still some posters who blame Chambers and Skuse for everything, and that still haven't gotten over Mick being right in what he was achieving with what he had - they deserve a dig every now and again.

On the news comments there is a poster who reads an article by KVY about how good Chambers and Skuse were but decides he knows better and that they downed tools etc when Cook came in and then doubles down repeatedly.....it's a baffling response.

The board has become very sensitive - yesterday I posted the size of the squad, some people get upset and claim it isn't a bit big and then Cook comes out today and says it's a couple of bodies too big.

All sense has been lost - we have to pretend black is white at times
[Post edited 10 Sep 2021 19:47]

A tough day for some on the board.... on 19:47 - Sep 10 with 1045 viewsJ2BLUE

A tough day for some on the board.... on 19:45 - Sep 10 by itfcjoe

There are still some posters who blame Chambers and Skuse for everything, and that still haven't gotten over Mick being right in what he was achieving with what he had - they deserve a dig every now and again.

On the news comments there is a poster who reads an article by KVY about how good Chambers and Skuse were but decides he knows better and that they downed tools etc when Cook came in and then doubles down repeatedly.....it's a baffling response.

The board has become very sensitive - yesterday I posted the size of the squad, some people get upset and claim it isn't a bit big and then Cook comes out today and says it's a couple of bodies too big.

All sense has been lost - we have to pretend black is white at times
[Post edited 10 Sep 2021 19:47]

How does Chambers feel about the club now? Could he still one day be in the dugout?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

A tough day for some on the board.... on 19:50 - Sep 10 with 1032 viewsitfcjoe

A tough day for some on the board.... on 19:47 - Sep 10 by J2BLUE

How does Chambers feel about the club now? Could he still one day be in the dugout?

It's very unlikely that the timing would ever be right for him to be looking for a job and at the right qualification level and for there to be a vacancy at that time......I think he'd love to though.

I'd imagine his main feeling is jealousy and frustration that the money and ambition has turned up too late for him to be able to help push us on and be well recompensed to do so.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024