Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cook isn't going anywhere ladies. 17:02 - Oct 16 with 1471 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Not when they've just brought in Peter Reid to support him

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Cook isn't going anywhere ladies. on 17:05 - Oct 16 with 1430 viewsitfc1108

He should be on the bench with him.
Cooks seems blinkered to his substitutions being 3 of the front 4.
Today was not the day for that and a competent assistant would have calmed him down and told him that.
Cook isn't going anywhere ladies. on 17:06 - Oct 16 with 1415 viewsElderGrizzly

Reid is on a consultancy basis. Those deals will have a lot of wriggle room

But agree. He won’t go anywhere until after the Wycombe game.
[Post edited 16 Oct 2021 17:06]
Cook isn't going anywhere ladies. on 17:08 - Oct 16 with 1357 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Cook isn't going anywhere ladies. on 17:05 - Oct 16 by itfc1108

Today was not the day for that and a competent assistant would have calmed him down and told him that.

I completely agree. We should have seen Toto at some point to counter Ironside.
Cook just won't deviate from his formation, but it's not the formation thats the problem, it's the in game management.

Whats wrong with going 5 at the back or going 4-5-1 to see it out?

Cook isn't going anywhere ladies. on 17:18 - Oct 16 with 1278 viewsOriginalMarkyP

They will fire Cook and make Reid caretaker with Dyer while they sort out a replacement.
[Post edited 16 Oct 2021 17:18]

Poll: After our 7 goal thrashing of Needham should we?
Blog: Sounds Better in a Song

Cook isn't going anywhere ladies. on 17:24 - Oct 16 with 1229 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Cook isn't going anywhere ladies. on 17:18 - Oct 16 by OriginalMarkyP

They will fire Cook and make Reid caretaker with Dyer while they sort out a replacement.

No they won't.

Cook isn't going anywhere ladies. on 17:24 - Oct 16 with 1229 viewsRyorry

Bookmarked as one of the most ambitious stick or twist posts I've ever seen on here!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Cook isn't going anywhere ladies. on 17:25 - Oct 16 with 1225 viewsblueprint

It still amazes me that Hurst was given the boot after a few months (and rightly so) yet Lambert and Cook were or have been given plenty of time despite being equally inexpensive.
Cook isn't going anywhere ladies. on 17:28 - Oct 16 with 1189 viewsKeaneish

Cook isn't going anywhere ladies. on 17:05 - Oct 16 by itfc1108

Some would argue attack is the best form of defence so we should look to score a third and kill the game. Play five at the back and concede and Cook gets pelters for being negative in a ‘derby’ against Cambridge!!

Disappointing. Looking for ward to a trip to Fratton Park Tuesday. Given our away form and Pompey’s general form, it’ll be an interesting night.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Login to get fewer ads

Cook isn't going anywhere ladies. on 17:30 - Oct 16 with 1179 viewsBurns7

Depends how empty the ground gets when once most of the supporters realise that we are being mugged off with this nonsense football by a manager way out of his depth at Ipswich.
Cook isn't going anywhere ladies. on 17:35 - Oct 16 with 1146 viewsKeaneish

Cook isn't going anywhere ladies. on 17:30 - Oct 16 by Burns7

Depends how empty the ground gets when once most of the supporters realise that we are being mugged off with this nonsense football by a manager way out of his depth at Ipswich.

I awarded my post of the day to Cheltenham Blue a moment ago, this gets my worst. What a load of litter strewn barnyard this is…

This place will be insufferable tonight. That’s me done til post Pompey when I’ll have actually been to the game to comment. Take note of that last and very important point gentlemen.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Cook isn't going anywhere ladies. on 17:39 - Oct 16 with 1124 viewscoleking

Cook isn't going anywhere ladies. on 17:35 - Oct 16 by Keaneish

I awarded my post of the day to Cheltenham Blue a moment ago, this gets my worst. What a load of litter strewn barnyard this is…

This place will be insufferable tonight. That’s me done til post Pompey when I’ll have actually been to the game to comment. Take note of that last and very important point gentlemen.

Game changer will work out they are being mugged off soon enough and yield the axe

Poll: Cook out

Cook isn't going anywhere ladies. on 18:09 - Oct 16 with 1054 viewspatrickswell

Keep this up and Reid will be managing us.
Cook isn't going anywhere ladies. on 18:11 - Oct 16 with 1027 viewschrismakin

Cook isn't going anywhere ladies. on 17:28 - Oct 16 by Keaneish

Some would argue attack is the best form of defence so we should look to score a third and kill the game. Play five at the back and concede and Cook gets pelters for being negative in a ‘derby’ against Cambridge!!

Disappointing. Looking for ward to a trip to Fratton Park Tuesday. Given our away form and Pompey’s general form, it’ll be an interesting night.

Where's this presumption that people wouldn't understand the attempt to win a game by tightening up your team when under the cosh?

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Cook isn't going anywhere ladies. on 18:13 - Oct 16 with 1005 viewsITFCBlues

Cook isn't going anywhere ladies. on 17:08 - Oct 16 by Cheltenham_Blue

Cook just won't deviate from his formation, but it's not the formation thats the problem, it's the in game management.

To counter Ironside? Some tactical geniuses on here.

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

Cook isn't going anywhere ladies. on 21:27 - Oct 16 with 881 viewsOriginalMarkyP

Cook isn't going anywhere ladies. on 17:24 - Oct 16 by Ryorry

Bookmarked as one of the most ambitious stick or twist posts I've ever seen on here!

Wait and see fella.

Poll: After our 7 goal thrashing of Needham should we?
Blog: Sounds Better in a Song

Cook isn't going anywhere ladies. on 21:32 - Oct 16 with 870 viewsBurns7

Cook isn't going anywhere ladies. on 17:35 - Oct 16 by Keaneish

We’ve not broken the top half all season, if you are genuinely enjoying this you must support Norwich because Ipswich supporters should be finding this unacceptable. What’s wrong with you? Is it a trendy thing to back disasters now? Even when your leaders in the bunker and the enemy has you surrounded? Are we still all wrong?
Cook isn't going anywhere ladies. on 22:22 - Oct 16 with 804 viewsBlueForYou

Could actually see that happening. Not the worst idea if it comes to it. Would hope & prefer to see Cook turning it around.
Cook isn't going anywhere ladies. on 10:24 - Oct 17 with 590 views3_5_2

Mick would have put 3 CB on to see it out !!

(ducks for cover)

Hindsight is always 20:20
Poll: Which system should we play?

Cook isn't going anywhere ladies. on 10:30 - Oct 17 with 575 viewsjayessess

That we've got Peter Reid in for some undefined role, presumably not even directly employed by the club ("consultant"), means precisely nothing in terms of Cook's job security.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Cook isn't going anywhere ladies. on 10:35 - Oct 17 with 559 viewsParky

He did go 5 at the back, Burns moved to RWB. Admittedly it was late on.
Cook isn't going anywhere ladies. on 10:47 - Oct 17 with 533 viewsBlue_Moses

Cook isn't going anywhere ladies. on 17:28 - Oct 16 by Keaneish

Horses for courses. If we were flying near the top then you go for a third, any decent manager who is struggling would have shut up shop yesterday. Tactically the worst manager in our .
Cook isn't going anywhere ladies. on 10:49 - Oct 17 with 525 viewsrgp1

If results don't improve there will be a tipping point. Otherwise why would you tip a load of money into an ailing division 3 side going nowhere off the back of a foreign pension fund. The current form is simply not sustainable given the outley, and those who think it is are living in cuckoo land.
Cook isn't going anywhere ladies. on 13:55 - Oct 17 with 426 viewslegoman

Cook isn't going anywhere ladies. on 10:49 - Oct 17 by rgp1

If results don't improve there will be a tipping point. Otherwise why would you tip a load of money into an ailing division 3 side going nowhere off the back of a foreign pension fund. The current form is simply not sustainable given the outley, and those who think it is are living in cuckoo land.

Go and look at the TWTD form table.

Poll: Sheepshanks 5 years -v- Evans 5 points

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024