Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone seen these guys tonight…….. 22:13 - Nov 2 with 5338 viewsEly_Blue

Blubfish?
Burns7
….. feel free to add any more doom mongers to that list

Of course not we won convincingly

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

Anyone seen these guys tonight…….. on 10:18 - Nov 3 with 866 viewsArnoldMoorhen

Anyone seen these guys tonight…….. on 22:38 - Nov 2 by The_Flashing_Smile

TimothyYeo is still here, not seen him tonight though.

Does anyone know if he is former Tory MP for South Suffolk, Timothy Yeo?
Anyone seen these guys tonight…….. on 10:21 - Nov 3 with 851 viewshype313

Anyone seen these guys tonight…….. on 10:18 - Nov 3 by ArnoldMoorhen

Does anyone know if he is former Tory MP for South Suffolk, Timothy Yeo?

Or the bloke that used to run the Black Tiles/Fludgers or is that the same bloke?

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Anyone seen these guys tonight…….. on 10:24 - Nov 3 with 828 viewsElderGrizzly

Anyone seen these guys tonight…….. on 07:11 - Nov 3 by Keaneish

Mullet was the, “four games to save his job”. Badger was, “automatic promotion is impossible”. I think you’ve just been a bit tentative and late to the party in truth; party being the right phrase given the joyous scenes at the front of the stand last night. Great night.

14 goals in 3 matches under lights in league games this season - looking forward to Rotherham!

I’ll admit, i’ve been ‘nervous’ of our progress (or lack of) and critical of progress across the season as a whole, especially defensively and how that had the potential to undo our other good work.

And when we were making the same mistakes game after game, I think it is ok to question the coaching set-up in particular.

Last night was a very good all round performance, after the first 25 minutes where Cook appeared to have made a conscious decision to go long ball against Wycombe, when we have no players to play it.

Once we got the ball down and played, we dominated. It was a bizarre start in that sense.

We just need to keep this form going to undo the first 10 games. Do that and Cook will be a Championship manager next season.

Another huge 3 league games coming and coming through those with a minimum of 6 more points we’ll be in a very good position and Cook, his coaching team (and Reid?) deserve credit
Anyone seen these guys tonight…….. on 10:38 - Nov 3 with 802 viewsOsborneOneNil

Anyone seen these guys tonight…….. on 08:38 - Nov 3 by Herbivore

No, that's always been intended.

Lolololzzz

So predictable.
Anyone seen these guys tonight…….. on 10:56 - Nov 3 with 771 viewsWilbrahamBlue

Anyone seen these guys tonight…….. on 10:24 - Nov 3 by ElderGrizzly

I’ll admit, i’ve been ‘nervous’ of our progress (or lack of) and critical of progress across the season as a whole, especially defensively and how that had the potential to undo our other good work.

And when we were making the same mistakes game after game, I think it is ok to question the coaching set-up in particular.

Last night was a very good all round performance, after the first 25 minutes where Cook appeared to have made a conscious decision to go long ball against Wycombe, when we have no players to play it.

Once we got the ball down and played, we dominated. It was a bizarre start in that sense.

We just need to keep this form going to undo the first 10 games. Do that and Cook will be a Championship manager next season.

Another huge 3 league games coming and coming through those with a minimum of 6 more points we’ll be in a very good position and Cook, his coaching team (and Reid?) deserve credit

Why are we undoing the first 10 games when we started winning after game 5?

Lets not hand back any bloody points at this stage....
Anyone seen these guys tonight…….. on 11:01 - Nov 3 with 754 viewsHerbivore

Anyone seen these guys tonight…….. on 10:56 - Nov 3 by WilbrahamBlue

Why are we undoing the first 10 games when we started winning after game 5?

Lets not hand back any bloody points at this stage....

Our first win was in game 7, mate. We did then win game 9 as well so if we could just bin the first 6 that would be ideal.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Anyone seen these guys tonight…….. on 11:50 - Nov 3 with 703 viewsWilbrahamBlue

Anyone seen these guys tonight…….. on 11:01 - Nov 3 by Herbivore

Our first win was in game 7, mate. We did then win game 9 as well so if we could just bin the first 6 that would be ideal.

Sorry. I'm open to correction.

Elder, we have showed top 4 form for 65% of the season not the 70% i suggested.
Anyone seen these guys tonight…….. on 12:35 - Nov 3 with 678 viewsElderGrizzly

Anyone seen these guys tonight…….. on 11:50 - Nov 3 by WilbrahamBlue

Sorry. I'm open to correction.

Elder, we have showed top 4 form for 65% of the season not the 70% i suggested.

Yet until last night, we were 5 points off the relegation zone.

Crazy league...
Login to get fewer ads

Anyone seen these guys tonight…….. on 12:42 - Nov 3 with 649 viewsOldboy

Anyone seen these guys tonight…….. on 22:15 - Nov 2 by OsborneOneNil

Hey Herbs, what do you make of tonights game? I know you've been leaning towards being anti-Cook of late. Well, since we lost to Plymouth.

You can't blame people for having concerns. Just remember we all want Ipswich to succeed. Anyone who has or had concerns will still have them until we fulfill our promise. You pointing the finger at any one poster, makes you no better than those you are trying to mock. Think on.
Anyone seen these guys tonight…….. on 12:46 - Nov 3 with 628 viewsfooters

Anyone seen these guys tonight…….. on 12:42 - Nov 3 by Oldboy

You can't blame people for having concerns. Just remember we all want Ipswich to succeed. Anyone who has or had concerns will still have them until we fulfill our promise. You pointing the finger at any one poster, makes you no better than those you are trying to mock. Think on.

How's your new Passat treating you, dear boy? Sad to hear you had to get rid of the old whip. Always tough.

footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Anyone seen these guys tonight…….. on 07:57 - Feb 11 with 419 viewsFightingEssex

Anyone seen these guys tonight…….. on 23:13 - Nov 2 by Keaneish

Think they’re still on their way back in a mini-van with Mullet, Bluebadger, Healy and a few others talking about how it’s impossible to get automatic promotion and how Cook now only had three games to save his job…

They weren't wrong then?!

Poll: Next Ipswich Town manager?

Anyone seen these guys tonight…….. on 08:13 - Feb 11 with 370 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Anyone seen these guys tonight…….. on 07:57 - Feb 11 by FightingEssex

What sort of weirdo digs up a thread from three and a half months ago just to have a pop at someone?

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Anyone seen these guys tonight…….. on 08:21 - Feb 11 with 356 viewsGlasgowBlue

Anyone seen these guys tonight…….. on 07:57 - Feb 11 by FightingEssex

Odd to drag this up.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Anyone seen these guys tonight…….. on 08:23 - Feb 11 with 354 viewsGlasgowBlue

Anyone seen these guys tonight…….. on 08:13 - Feb 11 by The_Flashing_Smile

What sort of weirdo digs up a thread from three and a half months ago just to have a pop at someone?

He must be bored. He’s dug this one up as well.

Lambert out, Paul Cook in please by Harry_Palmer 29 Aug 2020 18:01
Marcus really needs to put Shambert and us out of our collective misery and replace him with Paul Cook while he is still available. Looking at his record over recent years and it really is quite impressive.

Chesterfield - Promotion from League Two as Champions followed by finishing 6th and in the play-offs in his first season in League One.

Portsmouth - Again promotion from League Two as Champions, after which he was poached by Wigan.

Wigan - Promotion from League One as Champions, followed by retaining Championship status the following season. We all know what happened last season of course, technically they were relegated under Cook but without the points deduction would have been comfortably mid table.

All of this was achieved while playing an attractive brand of passing football, I think he would really get the best out of our talented youngsters.

Cooks win percentage with Wigan was 41.3, Lamberts at Ipswich is 26.9. When you also consider that two of those seasons for Cook were in the Championship it really is a no brainer.

Come on Evans, take decisive action and make a good decision for once.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Anyone seen these guys tonight…….. on 08:23 - Feb 11 with 353 viewsDanTheMan

Anyone seen these guys tonight…….. on 08:13 - Feb 11 by The_Flashing_Smile

Never a good look is it? Dumb with May Sixth was doing it.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024