Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kyle Rittenhouse found not guilty of murder 18:34 - Nov 19 with 3914 viewstractordownsouth

Despite the first man he shot dead being unarmed. Depressing.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Kyle Rittenhouse found not guilty of murder on 18:36 - Nov 19 with 2178 viewsDubtractor

That country is so messed up.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Kyle Rittenhouse found not guilty of murder on 18:37 - Nov 19 with 2156 viewsfooters

Middle class white boys at it again.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Kyle Rittenhouse found not guilty of murder on 18:46 - Nov 19 with 2110 viewsElderGrizzly

Not just not guilty of murder, not guilty of all charges apparently.

Seriously fecked up
Kyle Rittenhouse found not guilty of murder on 18:47 - Nov 19 with 2099 viewsKievthegreat

US Justice System:
Kyle Rittenhouse found not guilty of murder on 18:48 - Nov 19 with 2075 viewsElderGrizzly

Kyle Rittenhouse found not guilty of murder on 18:37 - Nov 19 by footers

Middle class white boys at it again.

He’ll be on a stage at a Trump rally within the week
Kyle Rittenhouse found not guilty of murder on 18:49 - Nov 19 with 2061 viewstractordownsouth

Kyle Rittenhouse found not guilty of murder on 18:46 - Nov 19 by ElderGrizzly

Not just not guilty of murder, not guilty of all charges apparently.

Seriously fecked up

Funny how all these Trump supporters who were preaching law and order last year are now cheering on an extremist who shot 2 people dead in the middle of the street.

Kyle Rittenhouse found not guilty of murder on 18:51 - Nov 19 with 2043 viewsOldboy

Suspect there will be quite some backlash to this.
Kyle Rittenhouse found not guilty of murder on 18:52 - Nov 19 with 2047 viewsDinDjarin

I followed the trial everyday and the right verdict was reached however messed up it seems.
Login to get fewer ads

Kyle Rittenhouse found not guilty of murder on 18:56 - Nov 19 with 1995 viewstractordownsouth

Kyle Rittenhouse found not guilty of murder on 18:48 - Nov 19 by ElderGrizzly

He’ll be on a stage at a Trump rally within the week

He was front row at one of his rallies last year.

Kyle Rittenhouse found not guilty of murder on 18:57 - Nov 19 with 1991 viewsBlueBadger

Kyle Rittenhouse found not guilty of murder on 18:52 - Nov 19 by DinDjarin

I followed the trial everyday and the right verdict was reached however messed up it seems.

The lad drove 20 miles with an illegally held assault rifle and shot and killed two people.

If he was black, he wouldn't have even survived to make trial.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Kyle Rittenhouse found not guilty of murder on 18:58 - Nov 19 with 1983 viewsBlueBadger

Kyle Rittenhouse found not guilty of murder on 18:56 - Nov 19 by tractordownsouth

He was front row at one of his rallies last year.

And witnessed, on camera, hanging out with members of the Proud Boys.

Which the Jury were not permitted to see.

https://www.wpr.org/jury-wont-hear-evidence-kyle-rittenhouses-proud-boys-connect
[Post edited 19 Nov 2021 18:59]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Kyle Rittenhouse found not guilty of murder on 19:00 - Nov 19 with 1974 viewsDinDjarin

Kyle Rittenhouse found not guilty of murder on 18:57 - Nov 19 by BlueBadger

The lad drove 20 miles with an illegally held assault rifle and shot and killed two people.

No he legally held an assault rifle and was in the neighborhood where his father lived.

Maybe they should now charge the guy who pointed a handgun at him before he lost his bicep? He was a felon carrying illegally who traveled further than 20 miles to riot.
Kyle Rittenhouse found not guilty of murder on 19:03 - Nov 19 with 1947 viewstractordownsouth

Kyle Rittenhouse found not guilty of murder on 19:00 - Nov 19 by DinDjarin

No he legally held an assault rifle and was in the neighborhood where his father lived.

Maybe they should now charge the guy who pointed a handgun at him before he lost his bicep? He was a felon carrying illegally who traveled further than 20 miles to riot.

Anyone carrying an illegal firearm should be charged if the evidence is there - doesn’t make what Rittenhouse did acceptable though. He killed an unarmed man and claimed self-defence.

Kyle Rittenhouse found not guilty of murder on 19:12 - Nov 19 with 1903 viewsIllinoisblue

Kyle Rittenhouse found not guilty of murder on 18:57 - Nov 19 by BlueBadger

If does seem messed up but purely on a legal basis it’s the right verdict. Still a fooked up country, obviously

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Kyle Rittenhouse found not guilty of murder on 19:21 - Nov 19 with 1832 viewsThe_Last_Baron

The correct decision.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

Kyle Rittenhouse found not guilty of murder on 19:22 - Nov 19 with 1822 viewsThe_Last_Baron

Kyle Rittenhouse found not guilty of murder on 18:58 - Nov 19 by BlueBadger

And witnessed, on camera, hanging out with members of the Proud Boys.

Which the Jury were not permitted to see.

https://www.wpr.org/jury-wont-hear-evidence-kyle-rittenhouses-proud-boys-connect
[Post edited 19 Nov 2021 18:59]

Did you watch much of the trial? It was a very weak prosecution case.

Kyle Rittenhouse found not guilty of murder on 19:23 - Nov 19 with 1818 viewsEireannach_gorm

Kyle Rittenhouse found not guilty of murder on 18:52 - Nov 19 by DinDjarin

Apparently the dead people were not victims. Think we know what side the judge was on.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/10/27/us/kyle-rittenhouse-trial-victims.html
Kyle Rittenhouse found not guilty of murder on 19:28 - Nov 19 with 1787 viewsStokieBlue

Kyle Rittenhouse found not guilty of murder on 19:21 - Nov 19 by The_Last_Baron

The correct decision.

Edit: I feel this post was rather harsh.

SB
[Post edited 19 Nov 2021 20:19]

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Kyle Rittenhouse found not guilty of murder on 19:30 - Nov 19 with 1770 viewsIllinoisblue

Kyle Rittenhouse found not guilty of murder on 19:28 - Nov 19 by StokieBlue

SB

He didn’t say he was happy about it. Just that it’s the correct decision, which it is, legally.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Kyle Rittenhouse found not guilty of murder on 19:32 - Nov 19 with 1762 viewsThe_Last_Baron

SB

The whole episode is a mess which should never have happened. I watched much of the trial and on the evidence presented by both prosecution and defence, it was clear there was next to no chance he could be convicted of murder so the jury made the correct decision.

The right to defend yourself was key in this case.

Kyle Rittenhouse found not guilty of murder on 19:36 - Nov 19 with 1734 viewsIpswichToon

SB

I'm not really a fan of such controversial posts being put on here, it all gets too political far too fast. So many here mentioning Trump - I don't see the relevance personally. I don't do Facebook or any social media, for this exact purpose.

One of the guys who got shot admitted in court to threatening Rittenhouse's life, so I think the case for self defence was pretty strong. But I wasn't in court, I've only read stuff in the media. For that reason I choose to reserve judgement over something I don't really have all the facts for, especially facts via media.

Remember that Lincoln Memorial confrontation with the MAGA hat kid? We all thought he was a piece of s**t until the full length clip came out. If you don't remember or know about that one, it's a fantastic example of people jumping on the bandwagon to hate on someone without actually having the facts straight. The media always has an agenda for what they're showing you. He eventually sued the media and won.

I don't care about politics.
I just like football.
Kyle Rittenhouse found not guilty of murder on 19:41 - Nov 19 with 1676 viewsThe_Last_Baron

Kyle Rittenhouse found not guilty of murder on 19:36 - Nov 19 by IpswichToon

I'm not really a fan of such controversial posts being put on here, it all gets too political far too fast. So many here mentioning Trump - I don't see the relevance personally. I don't do Facebook or any social media, for this exact purpose.

One of the guys who got shot admitted in court to threatening Rittenhouse's life, so I think the case for self defence was pretty strong. But I wasn't in court, I've only read stuff in the media. For that reason I choose to reserve judgement over something I don't really have all the facts for, especially facts via media.

Remember that Lincoln Memorial confrontation with the MAGA hat kid? We all thought he was a piece of s**t until the full length clip came out. If you don't remember or know about that one, it's a fantastic example of people jumping on the bandwagon to hate on someone without actually having the facts straight. The media always has an agenda for what they're showing you. He eventually sued the media and won.

I just like football.

Well said Sir.

Kyle Rittenhouse found not guilty of murder on 19:45 - Nov 19 with 1650 viewsSwansea_Blue

Kyle Rittenhouse found not guilty of murder on 19:30 - Nov 19 by Illinoisblue

He didn’t say he was happy about it. Just that it’s the correct decision, which it is, legally.

Yeah, from what little I’ve seen there does seem to be a strong argument that it’s the correct legal outcome. So it’s a case of the laws being fecked rather than this being a morally just or fair result. The bloke’s clearly a wrong un, but it seems you can legally do what he did in the land of the free. Not that his victims will feel very free.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Kyle Rittenhouse found not guilty of murder on 19:46 - Nov 19 with 1645 viewsKeno

Kyle Rittenhouse found not guilty of murder on 19:00 - Nov 19 by DinDjarin

so let say I went out one day with a legally held assault rifle (and pause for a moment as to why that is legal, why I would want one and why I would take it for a walk) and decided I felt threatened by you and a couple of your mates you would be be ok if I shot you dead?

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

It's relentless isn't it......? on 19:49 - Nov 19 with 1643 viewsBloots

Kyle Rittenhouse found not guilty of murder on 19:36 - Nov 19 by IpswichToon

I just like football.

....practically every thread just degenerates into the same people bickering over the same things.

Half the time they just cut and post the same response from the last argument they started.

They must have something missing from their real lives.

I feel sorry for them.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024