Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Huge game tomorrow isn't it? 11:42 - Nov 22 with 2529 viewsDubtractor

Stating the obvious I know, but the mood of our support will really swing based on the result.

Win, and it's a reasonable (though not good) return from our 5 games against top teams, and we keep on the coat tails of the leading pack.

Lose and its just 4 points from those 5 games, the gap to the top 6 could be as much as 10 points, and there will be a lot of questions asked about the team and management.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Huge game tomorrow isn't it? on 15:33 - Nov 22 with 534 viewsBlueBadger

You can probably argue that, given our form for the first half of the season, every game now is 'massive' if we're to make up ground and stand of chance of seeing that the season doesn't end in failure.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Huge game tomorrow isn't it? on 15:41 - Nov 22 with 507 viewsBlueBadger

Huge game tomorrow isn't it? on 14:03 - Nov 22 by itfcjoe

I think we've left it too late if we want to make a change to the manager, really our only hope now is Cook getting it right so that option has to be exhausted in full before a change can be made

That's unless things go disastrously over next 3/4/5 games and we only pick up something like 1 point per game and then the season will be as good as dead as it is and needing a miracle just to get into the play offs.

Cook is in what I have opted to call the 'Jewell zone'. He's done just about enough to keep himself in a job, but also, nowhere near a good enough job.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Huge game tomorrow isn't it? on 15:43 - Nov 22 with 504 viewsDarth_Koont

Huge game tomorrow isn't it? on 14:17 - Nov 22 by itfc1108

The Cambridge manager described Rotherham as Powerful, relentless and ruthless.

I wish we could be like that.

To be fair, we were also powerful, relentless and ruthless in the first half away to Cambridge. Then powerless, relentful and ruthful second half ...

But we’ve shown against Portsmouth and Wycombe over a whole match that we’ve got that in our locker. The challenge is to match up to Rotherham tomorrow and then match their recent consistency over the rest of the season.

Pronouns: He/Him

Huge game tomorrow isn't it? on 15:51 - Nov 22 with 479 viewstextbackup

Huge game tomorrow isn't it? on 14:35 - Nov 22 by Herbivore

Wonder when we'll next finish with that many points in the second tier though, buh. Feels a long way off at the minute.

You aren’t wrong.

I hope we can manage it in this league first and foremost

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Huge game tomorrow isn't it? on 16:12 - Nov 22 with 445 viewsHerbivore

Huge game tomorrow isn't it? on 15:51 - Nov 22 by textbackup

You aren’t wrong.

I hope we can manage it in this league first and foremost

Yep, agreed. It should still be doable this season but I'm starting to worry that we can't really get going over a run of games. Fingers crossed for a win tomorrow and a much needed boost.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Huge game tomorrow isn't it? on 18:02 - Nov 22 with 386 viewsMullet

Yep. We are so inconsistent though we could easily hammer them tomorrow and struggle against Crewe. Both offer totally different propositions.

It’s very annoying Burns got injured at Oldham. We really miss him in terms of style, but he’s as hot and cold as any of the other 3 behind Bonne. When they aren’t firing either like on Saturday it’s very easy to lose sight of where the goals will come from.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Huge game tomorrow isn't it? on 18:19 - Nov 22 with 351 viewsVic

It certainly won’t be good if we lose.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024