Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can we just stop defending Paul Cook now? 22:14 - Dec 1 with 2934 viewsOriginalMarkyP

Seriously. It's just not working.

Cup games don't count - yes the do.
Last season doesn't count - yes it does.
We're the top scorers - but we look like anyone can score against us.

Poll: After our 7 goal thrashing of Needham should we?
Blog: Sounds Better in a Song

Can we just stop defending Paul Cook now? on 22:17 - Dec 1 with 2060 viewsbackwaywhen

Spot on …. Cook out
Can we just stop defending Paul Cook now? on 22:18 - Dec 1 with 2045 viewschrismakin

BTW. We aren't top scorers....

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Can we just stop defending Paul Cook now? on 22:34 - Dec 1 with 1937 viewsFarmerpiles

When does this manager change happen your agent mate mentioned? I need hope.
Can we just stop defending Paul Cook now? on 22:37 - Dec 1 with 1906 viewsOriginalMarkyP

Can we just stop defending Paul Cook now? on 22:34 - Dec 1 by Farmerpiles

When does this manager change happen your agent mate mentioned? I need hope.

He said it was more a less a done deal. I was hoping before Barrow. But he might be wrong. You never know...so much rumour and talk in football.

Can we just stop defending Paul Cook now? on 00:44 - Dec 2 with 1737 viewsBlue_Generator

I have my doubts about Cook too and think he’s a dead man walking but he shouldn’t be blamed for tonight. It was down to the attitude of the players and giving stupid goals away. If they’d have shown half as much passion and desire as he did on the touchline then they wouldn’t have lost. He was clearly more invested in it than his team. It wasn’t about tactics or the way we set up. They thought they were comfortable and switched off, then only started playing again late on when it was too late. At the end they were giving each other little pats as if it was okay to lose. Not acceptable. Time they realised there are standards to meet and you can’t lose games like that in that manner. It’s a disgrace really and they don’t seem to realise. The body language after conceding was poor and it doesn’t hurt them enough. Where are the leaders who are going to get a grip of things?
Can we just stop defending Paul Cook now? on 01:18 - Dec 2 with 1701 viewsArnieM

Can we just stop defending Paul Cook now? on 22:37 - Dec 1 by OriginalMarkyP

He said it was more a less a done deal. I was hoping before Barrow. But he might be wrong. You never know...so much rumour and talk in football.

Honestly ?? Is this true , or just the usual trolling on here ?

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Can we just stop defending Paul Cook now? on 01:19 - Dec 2 with 1700 viewsArnieM

Can we just stop defending Paul Cook now? on 00:44 - Dec 2 by Blue_Generator

I have my doubts about Cook too and think he’s a dead man walking but he shouldn’t be blamed for tonight. It was down to the attitude of the players and giving stupid goals away. If they’d have shown half as much passion and desire as he did on the touchline then they wouldn’t have lost. He was clearly more invested in it than his team. It wasn’t about tactics or the way we set up. They thought they were comfortable and switched off, then only started playing again late on when it was too late. At the end they were giving each other little pats as if it was okay to lose. Not acceptable. Time they realised there are standards to meet and you can’t lose games like that in that manner. It’s a disgrace really and they don’t seem to realise. The body language after conceding was poor and it doesn’t hurt them enough. Where are the leaders who are going to get a grip of things?

100% spot on sir!

Edit: I cant believe how arrogant some of the Town players were tonight . Absolutely personified by Cuba’s ridiculous penalty .

Good luck to those young Gooners .. hope you win it.
[Post edited 2 Dec 2021 1:21]

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Can we just stop defending Paul Cook now? on 09:14 - Dec 2 with 1480 viewshadleighboyblue

Can we just stop defending Paul Cook now? on 22:37 - Dec 1 by OriginalMarkyP

You've covered yourself nicely there .....it's a done deal , but he could be wrong .

Come back when you have facts , not rumours that someone's made up
Login to get fewer ads

Can we just stop defending Paul Cook now? on 09:16 - Dec 2 with 1473 viewstimothyeo

Can we just stop defending Paul Cook now? on 00:44 - Dec 2 by Blue_Generator

So it's all the players fault again? Because that way we can excuse Cook's inability to manage for the umpteenth time.

As for the OP, you should know with these weird Cook fanatics that every win should be lauded as the best football since peak Barcelona, and every loss is simply due to not enough gel on the players hair or something.
Can we just stop defending Paul Cook now? on 09:17 - Dec 2 with 1464 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Seems like people only care about this pizza cup thing when it suits their agenda...

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Can we just stop defending Paul Cook now? on 09:17 - Dec 2 with 1466 viewsTractorCam

Can we just stop defending Paul Cook now? on 01:18 - Dec 2 by ArnieM

Honestly ?? Is this true , or just the usual trolling on here ?

Given that's it from the poster who's been moaning about Cook since day one, I think you should take it with a pinch of salt.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Can we just stop defending Paul Cook now? on 09:21 - Dec 2 with 1440 viewsDMDC

Get Warnock in, he would get this rabble up a division. Then worry about the next manager after that. Right now we need results and like him or hate him Warnock will get results.
Can we just stop defending Paul Cook now? on 09:23 - Dec 2 with 1428 viewsblueboyd

Can we just stop defending Paul Cook now? on 09:17 - Dec 2 by The_Flashing_Smile

Seems like people only care about this pizza cup thing when it suits their agenda...

seems some will not see anything bad in their Cookie monster and the absolute mess he is managing out on that pitch.... his players, his coaching staff, his fault.
Can we just stop defending Paul Cook now? on 09:25 - Dec 2 with 1418 viewsclive_baker

Can we just stop defending Paul Cook now? on 22:17 - Dec 1 by backwaywhen

Spot on …. Cook out

Cock Out

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Can we just stop defending Paul Cook now? on 09:30 - Dec 2 with 1385 viewsbobbyramsey

Can we just stop defending Paul Cook now? on 09:21 - Dec 2 by DMDC

Get Warnock in, he would get this rabble up a division. Then worry about the next manager after that. Right now we need results and like him or hate him Warnock will get results.

That's why Middlesbrough sacked him, yes?
Can we just stop defending Paul Cook now? on 09:31 - Dec 2 with 1384 viewsOriginalMarkyP

Can we just stop defending Paul Cook now? on 09:17 - Dec 2 by TractorCam

Given that's it from the poster who's been moaning about Cook since day one, I think you should take it with a pinch of salt.

A poster that's been right about Cook since day one.

Might have been a more correct way to put it.

Can we just stop defending Paul Cook now? on 09:33 - Dec 2 with 1371 viewsDMDC

Can we just stop defending Paul Cook now? on 09:30 - Dec 2 by bobbyramsey

He gets it right more than he gets it wrong. We need a quick fix and the like of Warnock, Mick(should never have been hounded out) or Pulis get results. We can look at the bigger picture once we get out of this league,right now we need an old head who can get results.
Can we just stop defending Paul Cook now? on 09:35 - Dec 2 with 1365 viewstimothyeo

Can we just stop defending Paul Cook now? on 09:31 - Dec 2 by OriginalMarkyP

Oooh, people won't like that. You're not allowed to judge a manager on his managerial performance for the club he's managing at.
Can we just stop defending Paul Cook now? on 09:35 - Dec 2 with 1362 viewschrismakin

Can we just stop defending Paul Cook now? on 09:33 - Dec 2 by DMDC

He gets it right more than he gets it wrong. We need a quick fix and the like of Warnock, Mick(should never have been hounded out) or Pulis get results. We can look at the bigger picture once we get out of this league,right now we need an old head who can get results.

Warnocks win % is what 38, 41, 45, 50? not to shabby at all

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Can we just stop defending Paul Cook now? on 09:36 - Dec 2 with 1351 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Can we just stop defending Paul Cook now? on 09:31 - Dec 2 by OriginalMarkyP

It's impossible to be right about Cook since day one. That would require clairvoyance, which doesn't exist. You just care more about being right on the internet than you care about ITFC.

Can we just stop defending Paul Cook now? on 09:38 - Dec 2 with 1346 viewstimothyeo

Can we just stop defending Paul Cook now? on 09:36 - Dec 2 by The_Flashing_Smile

It's impossible to be right about Cook since day one. That would require clairvoyance, which doesn't exist. You just care more about being right on the internet than you care about ITFC.

Told you Marky - if you're right and someone like this guy is wrong, he claims all you care about is being right. Rather than you just, simply, y'know, being right.
Can we just stop defending Paul Cook now? on 09:38 - Dec 2 with 1342 viewsTractorCam

Can we just stop defending Paul Cook now? on 09:30 - Dec 2 by bobbyramsey

He took Middlesbrough from likely relegation to top half in a season.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Can we just stop defending Paul Cook now? on 09:39 - Dec 2 with 1336 viewsbluejacko

Can we just stop defending Paul Cook now? on 09:21 - Dec 2 by DMDC

73 today I believe he his! Not the answer is he?
Can we just stop defending Paul Cook now? on 09:40 - Dec 2 with 1330 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Can we just stop defending Paul Cook now? on 09:38 - Dec 2 by timothyeo

Told you Marky - if you're right and someone like this guy is wrong, he claims all you care about is being right. Rather than you just, simply, y'know, being right.

I'll have the last laugh Timmy, don't you worry.

Can we just stop defending Paul Cook now? on 09:40 - Dec 2 with 1331 viewsBlueySwede

No.
Relax, breathe. It will come good.
If it doesn´t he will be gone and we go again.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024