Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oh Dear, the Budgies are arent very happy 09:56 - Dec 29 with 3564 viewsKeno

May not be safe for work

https://metro.co.uk/2021/12/28/norwich-city-fans-sing-x-rated-chant-telling-bill
[Post edited 29 Dec 2021 9:57]

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Oh Dear, the Budgies are arent very happy on 09:58 - Dec 29 with 3490 viewsHipsterectomy

haven't Palace been in the prem for years? why does selhurst park look even worse than the shthole I remember?

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Oh Dear, the Budgies are arent very happy on 09:58 - Dec 29 with 3470 viewstextbackup

one of theres on wotb also told another to go and get cancer..... what a club

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Oh Dear, the Budgies are arent very happy on 10:07 - Dec 29 with 3374 viewsChurchman

Oh Dear, the Budgies are arent very happy on 09:58 - Dec 29 by textbackup

one of theres on wotb also told another to go and get cancer..... what a club

Classy. Not.

I thought Dean Smith wore the expression of ‘what have I got myself into?’ yesterday. He’s got a decent reputation after Brentford and Villa, but boy has he got his hands full now. Trying to be objective (through the gales of laughter), Norwich looked shot to bits.
Oh Dear, the Budgies are arent very happy on 10:11 - Dec 29 with 3317 viewstextbackup

Oh Dear, the Budgies are arent very happy on 09:58 - Dec 29 by Hipsterectomy

haven't Palace been in the prem for years? why does selhurst park look even worse than the shthole I remember?

its a brilliant stadium

Oh Dear, the Budgies are arent very happy on 10:12 - Dec 29 with 3305 viewsTractorCam

He's bigger than their club.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Oh Dear, the Budgies are arent very happy on 10:15 - Dec 29 with 3271 viewstextbackup

Oh Dear, the Budgies are arent very happy on 10:12 - Dec 29 by TractorCam

He's bigger than their club.

imagine the sadness he faces, norwich telling him to go back to chelsea, the champions of europe....

Oh Dear, the Budgies are arent very happy on 10:15 - Dec 29 with 3273 viewsbilllm

Ken, if I was him I'd be glad to go back, treated like that when your trying to help them disgraceful,personally find it weird Chelsea sending him there, good player, they were always going to struggle, I watched his debut last year v Everton, breath of fresh air, now looks shot, though he is trying,
Oh Dear, the Budgies are arent very happy on 10:18 - Dec 29 with 3238 viewsKeno

Oh Dear, the Budgies are arent very happy on 10:15 - Dec 29 by billlm

Ken, if I was him I'd be glad to go back, treated like that when your trying to help them disgraceful,personally find it weird Chelsea sending him there, good player, they were always going to struggle, I watched his debut last year v Everton, breath of fresh air, now looks shot, though he is trying,

Its disgraceful on several levels and I suspect he will go on to much bigger and better things that Norwich

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Login to get fewer ads

Oh Dear, the Budgies are arent very happy on 10:24 - Dec 29 with 3182 viewstextbackup

Oh Dear, the Budgies are arent very happy on 10:18 - Dec 29 by Keno

Its disgraceful on several levels and I suspect he will go on to much bigger and better things that Norwich

they've got such a massively inflated opinion of what they should be. and that will never be achievable under delias ownership.
long may she rein there

Oh Dear, the Budgies are arent very happy on 10:24 - Dec 29 with 3174 viewsfooters

Pub football then? Bit harsh.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Oh Dear, the Budgies are arent very happy on 10:24 - Dec 29 with 3174 viewsbilllm

With out a doubt,
Oh Dear, the Budgies are arent very happy on 10:28 - Dec 29 with 3129 viewsMattinLondon

Didn’t they want to move into and then redevelop the athletics stadium at Crystal Palace? Thought they had grand plans to do that but unsure if that’s still the case.
Oh Dear, the Budgies are arent very happy on 10:46 - Dec 29 with 3004 viewsBasuco

My memory is that the ground is wedged tightly in a residential area with no room for any development what so ever.
Oh Dear, the Budgies are arent very happy on 10:53 - Dec 29 with 2956 viewsBasuco

Oh Dear, the Budgies are arent very happy on 10:24 - Dec 29 by textbackup

they've got such a massively inflated opinion of what they should be. and that will never be achievable under delias ownership.
long may she rein there

I think the over inflated opinion happens to all clubs that are not capable of establishing themselves in the Premier League, lots of new "fans" think teams are better than they really are as they can win promotion bur not perform at that level above.
Oh Dear, the Budgies are arent very happy on 10:56 - Dec 29 with 2927 viewsSwansea_Blue

At a guess, maybe it’s because they realise the team and staying in the PL is most important, so they’ve put all their energy/resources into that? Maybe/maybe not. Selhurst Park isn’t the best though is it. I’ve no idea whether they’ve been investing in facilities elsewhere behind the scenes.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Oh Dear, the Budgies are arent very happy on 10:59 - Dec 29 with 2904 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Because if they didn't have Billy Gilmour they'd be top of the league

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Oh Dear, the Budgies are arent very happy on 11:10 - Dec 29 with 2818 viewsChurchman

Oh Dear, the Budgies are arent very happy on 10:46 - Dec 29 by Basuco

My memory is that the ground is wedged tightly in a residential area with no room for any development what so ever.

It is. It sits down the bottom of Whitehorse Hill and used to be fine to get to by car when you could park in the residential areas. Now it’s public transport (Thornton Heath, Selhurst and one other). Rubbish. The ground is unpleasant and always has been.

They plonked that dirty great stand on the old open terrace and that’s been about it for as long as I can remember bar screwing seats into the old terracing. Awful place. Mind you, given how pathetic we are compared to them, I’m putting the boot in from a point of extreme weakness.
Oh Dear, the Budgies are arent very happy on 11:19 - Dec 29 with 2751 viewsBlueNomad

Oh Dear, the Budgies are arent very happy on 11:10 - Dec 29 by Churchman

It is. It sits down the bottom of Whitehorse Hill and used to be fine to get to by car when you could park in the residential areas. Now it’s public transport (Thornton Heath, Selhurst and one other). Rubbish. The ground is unpleasant and always has been.

They plonked that dirty great stand on the old open terrace and that’s been about it for as long as I can remember bar screwing seats into the old terracing. Awful place. Mind you, given how pathetic we are compared to them, I’m putting the boot in from a point of extreme weakness.

I know we are a long way behind them at the moment but medium/long term our future might be better than theirs.
Oh Dear, the Budgies are arent very happy on 12:30 - Dec 29 with 2403 viewsGeoffSentence

Oh Dear, the Budgies are arent very happy on 10:24 - Dec 29 by footers

Pub football then? Bit harsh.

Talking of pub teams, reminds me of when they thought they arranged a friendly against an italian club, only for it actually to be eleven players from local pub teams

https://www.canaries.co.uk/content/report-city-13-0-regional-select-xi

That was funny as fwck

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Oh Dear, the Budgies are arent very happy on 12:40 - Dec 29 with 2336 viewsSimonds92

To be fair to them I do think he's hugely overrated. So much media hype about him and it seems to be trendy to say he's a fantastic footballer, I'm not convinced.
Oh Dear, the Budgies are arent very happy on 12:56 - Dec 29 with 2253 viewsjayessess

Oh Dear, the Budgies are arent very happy on 12:40 - Dec 29 by Simonds92

To be fair to them I do think he's hugely overrated. So much media hype about him and it seems to be trendy to say he's a fantastic footballer, I'm not convinced.

Whatever Gilmour's qualities, I think it's pretty difficult to look good as a deep-lying playmaker in a dysfunctional team. You end up doing so much work off-the-ball, covering for your team's deficiencies, then when you actually get the ball, it's rarely in a position where you can do much damage. Then you watch every attempt to get play going from deep fail at the feet of forward players whose movement and technique aren't good enough to turn your progressive passing into anything useful.

Hence why Gilmour looks better playing for Scotland and Chelsea than he does for Norwich. Also, incidentally, why Andre Dozzell looks better for QPR than he did for us.
[Post edited 29 Dec 2021 18:35]

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Oh Dear, the Budgies are arent very happy on 13:27 - Dec 29 with 2115 viewsallezlesbleus

Was that before or after "celebrating" their pretend goal?
Oh Dear, the Budgies are arent very happy on 14:56 - Dec 29 with 1854 viewsDurovigutum

Oh Dear, the Budgies are arent very happy on 11:10 - Dec 29 by Churchman

There's a significant stadium upgrade going through a laboured, even tortuous planning approval process. A lot is to do with the Sainsbury's store, access and the lack of space. It will be nice if it ever gets done, think they are hoping to start in the summer.

My interest is because we used to live down the road, and when I was a youth sold programs to get into games for nothing. They had a decent side, Wright, Bright, Martyn, Young, Thomas with Coppell as the manager.
Oh Dear, the Budgies are arent very happy on 15:14 - Dec 29 with 1766 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Oh Dear, the Budgies are arent very happy on 14:56 - Dec 29 by Durovigutum

There's a significant stadium upgrade going through a laboured, even tortuous planning approval process. A lot is to do with the Sainsbury's store, access and the lack of space. It will be nice if it ever gets done, think they are hoping to start in the summer.

My interest is because we used to live down the road, and when I was a youth sold programs to get into games for nothing. They had a decent side, Wright, Bright, Martyn, Young, Thomas with Coppell as the manager.

Wright and Bright. A headline writer's dream.

How often did they have Wright start, Bright finish or Bright start, Wright result? They were prolific together for them. Bright's career never progressed like Wright's, though. Also I have seen some very interesting/harrowing (for want of a more apt word) documentary clips of Wright's dreadful upbringing at the hands of his abusive stepfather.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Oh Dear, the Budgies are arent very happy on 15:16 - Dec 29 with 1757 viewsFightingEssex

Oh Dear, the Budgies are arent very happy on 13:27 - Dec 29 by allezlesbleus

Was that before or after "celebrating" their pretend goal?

They’re pathetic. Remember years ago when they cheered Henry scoring against them. I love Henry but if that was Town I’d be giving the handballing cheat the finger!

Poll: Next Ipswich Town manager?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024