Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can't help but feel this should be paying more... 15:56 - Mar 14 with 1291 viewsclive_baker

https://www.civilservicejobs.service.gov.uk/csr/jobs.cgi?jcode=1773869

Hope they find someone good.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Can't help but feel this should be paying more... on 16:06 - Mar 14 with 1228 viewsJ2BLUE

Salary
£33,000

WTF

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Can't help but feel this should be paying more... on 16:10 - Mar 14 with 1215 viewsIllinoisblue

“and have a unique insight into the fascinating world of nuclear” is quite the description

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Can't help but feel this should be paying more... on 16:17 - Mar 14 with 1196 viewsKeno

I was good at Missle Common, would that be any use?

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Can't help but feel this should be paying more... on 16:19 - Mar 14 with 1192 viewshomer_123

Can't help but feel this should be paying more... on 16:06 - Mar 14 by J2BLUE

Salary
£33,000

WTF

'Compressed hours'.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Can't help but feel this should be paying more... on 16:23 - Mar 14 with 1189 viewsKeno

Can't help but feel this should be paying more... on 16:19 - Mar 14 by homer_123

'Compressed hours'.

or 'an hour on Monday afternoon' as factors would call it

Can't help but feel this should be paying more... on 16:25 - Mar 14 with 1179 viewshomer_123

Can't help but feel this should be paying more... on 16:23 - Mar 14 by Keno

Not compressed in Facters case - just merely worked (loosely) for an hour a week.

Can't help but feel this should be paying more... on 16:28 - Mar 14 with 1169 viewsKievthegreat

Can't help but feel this should be paying more... on 16:19 - Mar 14 by homer_123

'Compressed hours'.

At AWE, I believe they usually get every other friday off. The "compressed" I think it refers to the fact that rather than 74 hours in a 2 week spell being over 10 days, they do it in 9.
Can't help but feel this should be paying more... on 16:29 - Mar 14 with 1165 viewshomer_123

Can't help but feel this should be paying more... on 16:28 - Mar 14 by Kievthegreat

At AWE, I believe they usually get every other friday off. The "compressed" I think it refers to the fact that rather than 74 hours in a 2 week spell being over 10 days, they do it in 9.

Or, in this case - compressed means you can 'only' work a certain numbers of hours before radiation sickness kicks in?

Login to get fewer ads

Can't help but feel this should be paying more... on 16:55 - Mar 14 with 1116 viewsKeno

Can't help but feel this should be paying more... on 16:25 - Mar 14 by homer_123

Not compressed in Facters case - just merely worked (loosely) for an hour a week.

thats a tad harsh

he worked his hour a week, which under civil service guidelines included a
15 mins 'starting work refreshment break'
2 10min comfort break
10 minutes winding down and tidying desk allowance
15 min 'culturally appropriate time space for religiously based or other similar activity'

Its a miracle he ever got anything done ...... oh ........

Can't help but feel this should be paying more... on 17:01 - Mar 14 with 1102 viewsWD19

"This is a genuinely exciting time to join the Ministry of Defence...."
Can't help but feel this should be paying more... on 17:02 - Mar 14 with 1095 viewsMullet

Can't help but feel this should be paying more... on 17:01 - Mar 14 by WD19

"This is a genuinely exciting time to join the Ministry of Defence...."

My thoughts exactly. Who wrote that? An Estate Agent or a Tory?

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Can't help but feel this should be paying more... on 17:04 - Mar 14 with 1083 viewsEwan_Oozami

Can't help but feel this should be paying more... on 17:02 - Mar 14 by Mullet

Putin did....

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Can't help but feel this should be paying more... on 18:03 - Mar 14 with 976 viewsfactual_blue

Can't help but feel this should be paying more... on 16:55 - Mar 14 by Keno

thats a tad harsh

he worked his hour a week, which under civil service guidelines included a
15 mins 'starting work refreshment break'
2 10min comfort break
10 minutes winding down and tidying desk allowance
15 min 'culturally appropriate time space for religiously based or other similar activity'

Its a miracle he ever got anything done ...... oh ........

You forgot the 'Checking on the growing value of your Civil Service Pension' allowance.

And the 40.5 days leave (including bank holidays).

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Can't help but feel this should be paying more... on 18:31 - Mar 14 with 932 viewsfactual_blue

Can't help but feel this should be paying more... on 16:23 - Mar 14 by Keno

Certainly not. Monday is still part of the weekend. Most typically it would be a Thursday morning, when one picked up one's expenses.

Can't help but feel this should be paying more... on 19:46 - Mar 14 with 866 viewsDubtractor

Can't help but feel this should be paying more... on 16:10 - Mar 14 by Illinoisblue

“and have a unique insight into the fascinating world of nuclear” is quite the description

That full opening paragraph....

"This is a genuinely exciting time to join the Ministry of Defence if you want to be at the heart of real Defence issues. You will get to work within a high profile and distinctive portfolio which is rarely out of the news, and have a unique insight into the fascinating world of nuclear."

WAR! F@CK YEAH!

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Can't help but feel this should be paying more... on 20:54 - Mar 14 with 801 viewsfactual_blue

Can't help but feel this should be paying more... on 17:02 - Mar 14 by Mullet

Estate agent or tory?

So just a spiv then.

Can't help but feel this should be paying more... on 22:12 - Mar 14 with 739 viewsLeaky

Can't help but feel this should be paying more... on 16:06 - Mar 14 by J2BLUE

Salary
£33,000

WTF

Well I guess if he fails in this job he won't be collecting his pension.
Can't help but feel this should be paying more... on 23:06 - Mar 14 with 672 viewsChurchman

Can't help but feel this should be paying more... on 16:28 - Mar 14 by Kievthegreat

Yep, that’s what it means. It’s a support role as part of a team - and a rather interesting one at that. It asks a lot in terms of experience and what they want of the applicant for the £ on offer (EO or HEO grade, I presume) which I presume is why it’s advertised externally now.
Can't help but feel this should be paying more... on 23:20 - Mar 14 with 650 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Might be some good benefits in addition though, like access to a bunker went it’s all goes t1ts up.
Can't help but feel this should be paying more... on 23:24 - Mar 14 with 645 viewsChurchman

Can't help but feel this should be paying more... on 23:20 - Mar 14 by SuperKieranMcKenna

Might be some good benefits in addition though, like access to a bunker went it’s all goes t1ts up.

At that grade he might know where the bunker is, but he won’t be allowed in!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024