Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Morsy was SOOOOOO good yesterday, such power and quality 17:27 - Mar 27 with 1725 viewsunstableblue

There midfield just could not take the ball off him… he was literally swatting Plymouth players off of him…

Plus the drives forward
The crispness of passing
The barking commands
The goal

Incredible…. Keeping him fit through next season and hoping his age doesn’t get to him, is crucial

And getting him the right partner

I think Bakinson is learning a lot

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Morsy was SOOOOOO good yesterday, such power and quality on 19:57 - Mar 27 with 1604 viewsGarv

Got an incredible ability to go past people despite not being obviously quick or skillful, players even struggle to foul him sometimes.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Morsy was SOOOOOO good yesterday, such power and quality on 20:12 - Mar 27 with 1567 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

When did an opposition player last get the ball off him!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Morsy was SOOOOOO good yesterday, such power and quality on 20:26 - Mar 27 with 1533 viewswaveneyblue

I said after the match. To me it was a 10/10 performance.

Can't think of anything he could've dome better really.

Far too good for Division One
Yes Garv! on 21:15 - Mar 27 with 1440 viewsunstableblue

Morsy was SOOOOOO good yesterday, such power and quality on 19:57 - Mar 27 by Garv

Got an incredible ability to go past people despite not being obviously quick or skillful, players even struggle to foul him sometimes.

You hit a nail on the head there.... he doesn't have real pace, but players can't get near him when he breaks... he sort of fends them off... its an incredible thing of beauty

Morsy was SOOOOOO good yesterday, such power and quality on 21:20 - Mar 27 with 1410 viewsNthsuffolkblue

"Hoping his age doesn't get to him"! He will be 31 in September, not 35!

Yesterday, he had the early challenge with Bolton who then made a meal of clambering over him in trying to get up. It was notable that was pretty much the end of Bolton's match but Morsy carried on unscathed. There was a moment in the second half where Plymouth fouled him on the edge of their box (probably a yellow card for where it was too) and the referee waved play on and then gave the next challenge as a foul to Plymouth and a booking (for Burns I think) for stopping them breaking.

As you say, they couldn't get the ball off him and he frequently stopped them.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Morsy was SOOOOOO good yesterday, such power and quality on 21:22 - Mar 27 with 1396 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Morsy was SOOOOOO good yesterday, such power and quality on 20:26 - Mar 27 by waveneyblue

I said after the match. To me it was a 10/10 performance.

Can't think of anything he could've dome better really.

Far too good for Division One

"Too good for Division 1". Hold on a minute. He is too good for most teams in League 1, yes, but I don't think he is too good for the Premier League.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Morsy was SOOOOOO good yesterday, such power and quality on 21:26 - Mar 27 with 1387 viewsVic

You’ve mentioned his age in a couple of threads now. Not wanting to pick a fight, but he’s only 30! He should have at least 2 or 3 good years left in him yet. In fact he should be absolutely in his prime right now. The fact that he says he’s still learning things from KM is an excellent thing.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Morsy was SOOOOOO good yesterday, such power and quality on 22:18 - Mar 27 with 1312 viewsNthQldITFC

Morsy was SOOOOOO good yesterday, such power and quality on 19:57 - Mar 27 by Garv

He's got great tight control, strength and he spreads his weight well which gives him excellent balance under a challenge. I like the way he's leading the team as well. Proper bite.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Login to get fewer ads

Morsy was SOOOOOO good yesterday, such power and quality on 22:28 - Mar 27 with 1283 viewsDeano69

I know the general census of opinion is Burns is POTS, but this is a close run thing in my opinion. Morsy has been terrific, and we look so much more formidable with him in the middle.

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Morsy was SOOOOOO good yesterday, such power and quality on 22:40 - Mar 27 with 1265 viewsitfcsuth

I don’t know how he is playing in League 1.

We obviously pay well, but Champ clubs will still be able to offer more, and he would get in to most Champ sides.

Presume the Paul Cook was a real pulling factor for him.

Even though PC has moved on, he really is playing well, enjoying his football & looks to enjoy playing for the club.
Morsy was SOOOOOO good yesterday, such power and quality on 23:19 - Mar 27 with 1206 viewsunstableblue

Morsy was SOOOOOO good yesterday, such power and quality on 21:26 - Mar 27 by Vic

You’ve mentioned his age in a couple of threads now. Not wanting to pick a fight, but he’s only 30! He should have at least 2 or 3 good years left in him yet. In fact he should be absolutely in his prime right now. The fact that he says he’s still learning things from KM is an excellent thing.

Look everyone knows when players reach 31 they lose 30% of their running speed and begin to atrophy…. Do keep up

Morsy was SOOOOOO good yesterday, such power and quality on 23:57 - Mar 27 with 1156 viewstextbackup

Morsy was SOOOOOO good yesterday, such power and quality on 22:18 - Mar 27 by NthQldITFC

He's got great tight control, strength and he spreads his weight well which gives him excellent balance under a challenge. I like the way he's leading the team as well. Proper bite.

hes about 5'10" but 7' wide! huge legs too, so virtually impossible to push over

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Morsy was SOOOOOO good yesterday, such power and quality on 00:37 - Mar 28 with 1107 viewshoppy

Morsy was SOOOOOO good yesterday, such power and quality on 23:57 - Mar 27 by textbackup

hes about 5'10" but 7' wide! huge legs too, so virtually impossible to push over

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Donacien, Wolf and Walton all have a valid case (n/t) on 14:59 - Mar 28 with 755 viewsunstableblue

Morsy was SOOOOOO good yesterday, such power and quality on 22:28 - Mar 27 by Deano69

I know the general census of opinion is Burns is POTS, but this is a close run thing in my opinion. Morsy has been terrific, and we look so much more formidable with him in the middle.

Morsy was SOOOOOO good yesterday, such power and quality on 15:11 - Mar 28 with 717 viewsBiGDonnie

Morsy was SOOOOOO good yesterday, such power and quality on 23:19 - Mar 27 by unstableblue

Look everyone knows when players reach 31 they lose 30% of their running speed and begin to atrophy…. Do keep up

Is this written into some sort of human manual?

Surely everyone's different?

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Morsy was SOOOOOO good yesterday, such power and quality on 15:21 - Mar 28 with 684 viewsYallop

Running style and general play reminds me of Roy Keane the player
Donacien, Wolf and Walton all have a valid case (n/t) on 15:42 - Mar 28 with 656 viewsDeano69

Donacien, Wolf and Walton all have a valid case (n/t) on 14:59 - Mar 28 by unstableblue

very good point. Been quite a well since we have had a contender list like this!

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Morsy was SOOOOOO good yesterday, such power and quality on 16:03 - Mar 28 with 626 viewschicoazul

He’s 30.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024