Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Right OK ....let's use these last 3 games constructively... 17:07 - Apr 16 with 2293 viewsnorfsufblue

Waste no more time on Norwood or Bonne , sorry McCauley but you've blown it.
We need Pigott to play all three to confirm or otherwise his true potential... Baggott needs testing more... Cameron Humphries needs the last two games( unfair to pitch him in against Wigan but if we did I'd give him a free pass on that one).... Simpson needs a sniff of first team football to concentrate his mind on that contract situation...... and we need to bloody shoot more!!!
Right OK ....let's use these last 3 games constructively... on 17:09 - Apr 16 with 2270 viewsJ2BLUE

Pigott is almost certainly done.

We need to play Baggott, Humphries and Simpson with the rest of the first teamers in.

Maybe a few other youth sub appearances.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Right OK ....let's use these last 3 games constructively... on 17:11 - Apr 16 with 2249 viewstractorboy1978

Play Simpson in all 3. He can’t do any worse than those three have for a number of weeks now.
Right OK ....let's use these last 3 games constructively... on 17:14 - Apr 16 with 2227 viewsGarv

This could come across dramatic but the season is in danger of fizzling out. We don't want that to happen, not least because we need to build momentum (and sell season tickets) for next season.

Chucking in loads of untried youngsters won't help that I feel. The striker issue is also definitely an issue, but the one starting games currently is fairly comfortably our most competitive and useful.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Right OK ....let's use these last 3 games constructively... on 18:01 - Apr 16 with 2101 viewsScuzzer

Sheesh...we need Piggott to be the first out of the door in the summer. Absolutely hopeless striker.
We need a clean slate up front...all our strikers cannot play in our system. The only one who looked like he could got injured right at the wrong time when he was showing some promise.

Established 1968

Right OK ....let's use these last 3 games constructively... on 18:09 - Apr 16 with 2076 viewsRobTheMonk

I'd be half tempted to shove Burns up top. At least he scores goals
Right OK ....let's use these last 3 games constructively... on 18:11 - Apr 16 with 2059 viewspointofblue

Right OK ....let's use these last 3 games constructively... on 18:09 - Apr 16 by RobTheMonk

Who would you put at right wing back?

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Right OK ....let's use these last 3 games constructively... on 19:10 - Apr 16 with 1976 viewsSharkey

Right OK ....let's use these last 3 games constructively... on 17:09 - Apr 16 by J2BLUE

Pigott is almost certainly done.

We need to play Baggott, Humphries and Simpson with the rest of the first teamers in.

Maybe a few other youth sub appearances.

a brand new Pigott Baggott
Right OK ....let's use these last 3 games constructively... on 19:50 - Apr 16 with 1910 viewsDJR

Right OK ....let's use these last 3 games constructively... on 19:10 - Apr 16 by Sharkey

a brand new Pigott Baggott

Papa's got ...
Login to get fewer ads

Right OK ....let's use these last 3 games constructively... on 20:03 - Apr 16 with 1875 viewsITFC1977

Right OK ....let's use these last 3 games constructively... on 17:11 - Apr 16 by tractorboy1978

Play Simpson in all 3. He can’t do any worse than those three have for a number of weeks now.

Isn’t Simpson and his agent refusing to sign a contract as he’s scored a few goals in league 2 ( despite being an academy lad and sent out on loan to gain experience)and has pound signs in both their eyes? If so why give him another platform?
Right OK ....let's use these last 3 games constructively... on 21:48 - Apr 16 with 1759 viewsRadlett_blue

Right OK ....let's use these last 3 games constructively... on 20:03 - Apr 16 by ITFC1977

Isn’t Simpson and his agent refusing to sign a contract as he’s scored a few goals in league 2 ( despite being an academy lad and sent out on loan to gain experience)and has pound signs in both their eyes? If so why give him another platform?

Because Town are going trigger Simpson's 1 year contract extension & then sell him, if he won't sign a new deal. Playing him may help showcase him or convince him to sign a new deal.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Right OK ....let's use these last 3 games constructively... on 01:57 - Apr 17 with 1629 viewsSimonds92

Right OK ....let's use these last 3 games constructively... on 20:03 - Apr 16 by ITFC1977

Genuinely think he wants to join Gibbs at the scum. I think it's more about first team opportunities than money.
Right OK ....let's use these last 3 games constructively... on 03:36 - Apr 17 with 1599 viewsFifeITFC

Right OK ....let's use these last 3 games constructively... on 17:14 - Apr 16 by Garv

This could come across dramatic but the season is in danger of fizzling out. We don't want that to happen, not least because we need to build momentum (and sell season tickets) for next season.

Chucking in loads of untried youngsters won't help that I feel. The striker issue is also definitely an issue, but the one starting games currently is fairly comfortably our most competitive and useful.

When is the best time to evaluate fringe/youth players then when the season is dead and buried and there's nothing to play for - or lose?

Surely gives the club the chance to plan for the summer knowing how much they need to build the squad for?

There's really nothing to lose now by trying a few alternatives, especially when the striking options have not been up to standard, or at least consistently enough.

Poll: Lambert goes, would you prefer an ex-Town connection replacement or not?

Right OK ....let's use these last 3 games constructively... on 07:07 - Apr 17 with 1511 viewsChurchman

If Simpson wants out, let him go. We need people here who want to be here with the right attitude. You don’t give a starting place to a player because he is refusing to sign a contract.

Yes, use the three games like a pre-season and try the odd player out. I assume that Baggott will play the next couple anyway and it’s a good opportunity to play one or two others, if KM thinks they might make the grade.
Right OK ....let's use these last 3 games constructively... on 07:38 - Apr 17 with 1464 viewsVeggie

Right OK ....let's use these last 3 games constructively... on 18:09 - Apr 16 by RobTheMonk

But he also creates them. We need a team of Wes Burnses.
Right OK ....let's use these last 3 games constructively... on 10:23 - Apr 17 with 1325 viewsJ2BLUE

Do you have any evidence for that? Seems a little too easy to blame Simpson without knowing any of the facts. What if he's had a taste of first team football and wants to play every week?

Truly impaired.

Right OK ....let's use these last 3 games constructively... on 10:36 - Apr 17 with 1293 viewsbournemouthblue

Right OK ....let's use these last 3 games constructively... on 10:23 - Apr 17 by J2BLUE

Do you have any evidence for that? Seems a little too easy to blame Simpson without knowing any of the facts. What if he's had a taste of first team football and wants to play every week?

That seems to be the rumour going around

Everything about Simpson suggests he could be a real talent, he has the physique to be handy for us

I know he's raw but we're in League One, he is surely worth a look

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Right OK ....let's use these last 3 games constructively... on 13:47 - Apr 17 with 1217 viewsLeaky

I agree we do have to play our strongest team against Wigan just for the integrity of the league. However Crewe & Charlton are dead rubbers, so time to experiment.
Right OK ....let's use these last 3 games constructively... on 14:27 - Apr 17 with 1168 viewstextbackup

If Humpries is half the player KD has got so upset about not playing then why would it be unfair to play him vs wigan?

pigott can FO, he's had his chances, and done absolutely nothing.

wouldnt mind seeing a bit of simpson. i dont think its worth playing any of bonne norwood or pigott again

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Right OK ....let's use these last 3 games constructively... on 14:30 - Apr 17 with 1162 viewsJ2BLUE

Right OK ....let's use these last 3 games constructively... on 14:27 - Apr 17 by textbackup

If Humpries is half the player KD has got so upset about not playing then why would it be unfair to play him vs wigan?

pigott can FO, he's had his chances, and done absolutely nothing.

wouldnt mind seeing a bit of simpson. i dont think its worth playing any of bonne norwood or pigott again

Call me a mug but i'd like Bonne to get one last game as he's a Town fan. Even if it's 30 minutes in the last home game.

Truly impaired.

Right OK ....let's use these last 3 games constructively... on 14:37 - Apr 17 with 1151 viewstextbackup

Right OK ....let's use these last 3 games constructively... on 14:30 - Apr 17 by J2BLUE

Call me a mug but i'd like Bonne to get one last game as he's a Town fan. Even if it's 30 minutes in the last home game.

I'd absolutely rather see him get the mins, for the reasons you mention, over norwood who has seemingly lacked much in the way of professionalism in his time at the club.

believe above Garv labelled him as "useful" - just not from 5 yards in a tight away game.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Right OK ....let's use these last 3 games constructively... on 07:46 - Apr 18 with 1008 viewsmikeybloo88

Right OK ....let's use these last 3 games constructively... on 13:47 - Apr 17 by Leaky

I agree we do have to play our strongest team against Wigan just for the integrity of the league. However Crewe & Charlton are dead rubbers, so time to experiment.

I see what you’re saying, but the Wigan game is exactly the game to try these guys in. We’d learn more about them against a team still trying hard than we might against teams also trying out some kids in dead rubbers
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024