Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Be interesting to see how it plays out with Ndaba/Baggott 16:47 - May 1 with 1497 viewstractorboy1978

You'd imagine only one of them will be part of the squad next season with the other out on loan. Ndaba obviously 3 years older and has 40 odd league games under his belt over a couple of loan spells. However, Baggott has the benefit of being in the building and training with the first team squad under McKenna for the past couple of months as well not doing too much wrong in his two league games so far.
[Post edited 1 May 2022 16:47]
Be interesting to see how it plays out with Ndaba/Baggott on 16:49 - May 1 with 1457 viewsFrimleyBlue

I wonder if they'll take it turns going out on loan. No need to rush them into our first 11. But prime them ready for when we do end up selling the likes of wolfy. Edmundson etc

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Be interesting to see how it plays out with Ndaba/Baggott on 16:51 - May 1 with 1440 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

I've only seen Baggott in yesterday's game but he looks ready for the first team now on that evidence. Calm, assured and a ball player.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Be interesting to see how it plays out with Ndaba/Baggott on 16:59 - May 1 with 1396 viewsxrayspecs

Be interesting to see how it plays out with Ndaba/Baggott on 16:51 - May 1 by The_Flashing_Smile

I've only seen Baggott in yesterday's game but he looks ready for the first team now on that evidence. Calm, assured and a ball player.

He has a lot of potential but not ready yet for regular first team football at Town. A season long loan to learn what it is like to be a regular in the first team, where there is not the pressure of playing must win games in front of big crowds is better way to get him ready.

Same for Humphreys and Chriewa.
[Post edited 1 May 2022 17:00]
Be interesting to see how it plays out with Ndaba/Baggott on 17:01 - May 1 with 1384 viewsPortman_Pie

I’d be happy to offload Burgess on the basis Donacien, Wolf and Edmundson are the 3 starters - and then to have Baggott and or Ndaba on the bench. My suspicion is that Ndaba will go to Salford permanently this summer and Baggott on loan for a full season. I see Baggott as the bigger prospect, and haven’t really seen a dabs play. So therefore wouldn’t be as painful if we were to let him go - and having seen Baggott twice this tail end of the season, really would like to see him progressed into a future player.

It’d be nice to see on regularly feature in the squad - but I don’t see it where we are - and with the relative wealth we currently have available.
Be interesting to see how it plays out with Ndaba/Baggott on 17:01 - May 1 with 1364 viewsFrimleyBlue

Be interesting to see how it plays out with Ndaba/Baggott on 16:59 - May 1 by xrayspecs

He has a lot of potential but not ready yet for regular first team football at Town. A season long loan to learn what it is like to be a regular in the first team, where there is not the pressure of playing must win games in front of big crowds is better way to get him ready.

Same for Humphreys and Chriewa.
[Post edited 1 May 2022 17:00]

I'm surprised people are that keen to see Bagott get straight in with first team run when it's clear where his weaknesses are and at our level we can't gift chances away like Charlton had yestuday.

His time will come.. but he's not there yet. A good season of weekly football at league 2. Then league 1 and he will be ready to lead the lines for years to come.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Be interesting to see how it plays out with Ndaba/Baggott on 17:06 - May 1 with 1357 viewsKeno

only one way to resolves this .....

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Be interesting to see how it plays out with Ndaba/Baggott on 17:26 - May 1 with 1302 viewsJ2BLUE

Be interesting to see how it plays out with Ndaba/Baggott on 17:01 - May 1 by Portman_Pie

I’d be happy to offload Burgess on the basis Donacien, Wolf and Edmundson are the 3 starters - and then to have Baggott and or Ndaba on the bench. My suspicion is that Ndaba will go to Salford permanently this summer and Baggott on loan for a full season. I see Baggott as the bigger prospect, and haven’t really seen a dabs play. So therefore wouldn’t be as painful if we were to let him go - and having seen Baggott twice this tail end of the season, really would like to see him progressed into a future player.

It’d be nice to see on regularly feature in the squad - but I don’t see it where we are - and with the relative wealth we currently have available.

You would have three starting CBs and then just one youngster as cover?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Be interesting to see how it plays out with Ndaba/Baggott on 17:30 - May 1 with 1298 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Be interesting to see how it plays out with Ndaba/Baggott on 16:51 - May 1 by The_Flashing_Smile

I make you right (in the same way I thought that Woolfenden looked ready on his debut vs Blackburn too). However, I think he will benefit far more from a season on loan like Woolfenden did than mainly sitting on our bench and covering when we have injuries.

I expect Ndaba to probably be part of the squad and Baggott to get a loan in League 2.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Login to get fewer ads

Be interesting to see how it plays out with Ndaba/Baggott on 17:55 - May 1 with 1238 viewscatch74

Be interesting to see how it plays out with Ndaba/Baggott on 17:01 - May 1 by Portman_Pie

Nbada has the added strength of being able to play in a number of positions, currently playing mainly lb at Salford. He’d be the perfect mirror for Donacien if Edmundson is injured. Not the left sided answer to Burns but can cover there and also defensive midfielder too. Highly thought of by a number of fans from his last two loan clubs.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Be interesting to see how it plays out with Ndaba/Baggott on 18:06 - May 1 with 1199 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Be interesting to see how it plays out with Ndaba/Baggott on 17:30 - May 1 by Nthsuffolkblue

I make you right (in the same way I thought that Woolfenden looked ready on his debut vs Blackburn too). However, I think he will benefit far more from a season on loan like Woolfenden did than mainly sitting on our bench and covering when we have injuries.

I expect Ndaba to probably be part of the squad and Baggott to get a loan in League 2.

Yeah going with head rather than heart you're probably right, a loan would be more beneficial.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Be interesting to see how it plays out with Ndaba/Baggott on 18:12 - May 1 with 1153 viewsNthQldITFC

Be interesting to see how it plays out with Ndaba/Baggott on 17:55 - May 1 by catch74

Nbada has the added strength of being able to play in a number of positions, currently playing mainly lb at Salford. He’d be the perfect mirror for Donacien if Edmundson is injured. Not the left sided answer to Burns but can cover there and also defensive midfielder too. Highly thought of by a number of fans from his last two loan clubs.

Yes, I'd have Ndaba here next season based on the favourable reports and the fact that he's had some decent week-in week-out experience. Half season loan for Baggott with the option to recall/renew at Christmas as necessary.

That leaves us with a probable starting back three of Woolfy, Donacien and Edmundson, with Burgess and Ndaba as cover, but given the way Burgess has played lately and the good reports of Ndaba, I'd like to see a touch more rotation at the back next season, particularly if we're doing well and not in an every game is a must-win situation. KVY and a youth player as further backup options in a crisis.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Be interesting to see how it plays out with Ndaba/Baggott on 19:02 - May 1 with 1067 viewsbringbacktheglory

I do hope Ndaba has a chance to prove himself next season, I have not seen him play for Salford but by all accounts, it has been a very successful loan spell. He may not be a wing-back but is clearly comfortable on the ball if he is playing LB as well as CB. I'm fairly confident he also played CM early in the season too? It does appear that we will have a very decent defence next season, that will be able to manage if there is an injury here and there.

He is two or three years older than Baggott too, and so if Baggott can have a productive loan spell, that will look very promising for his career.
Be interesting to see how it plays out with Ndaba/Baggott on 19:52 - May 1 with 1018 viewstractordownsouth

Won’t it be Edmundson, Woolf and Donacien as starting CBs with Ndaba, Baggott and Burgess as back ups?

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Be interesting to see how it plays out with Ndaba/Baggott on 20:17 - May 1 with 970 viewsTangledupin_Blue

I don't know about Ndaba but, for me, yesterday showed that Baggott is not yet ready for our first team. He needs some regular first team football. preferaby in League 1 or maybe National League.

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

Be interesting to see how it plays out with Ndaba/Baggott on 08:47 - May 2 with 699 viewsRegencyBlue

Be interesting to see how it plays out with Ndaba/Baggott on 20:17 - May 1 by Tangledupin_Blue

I don't know about Ndaba but, for me, yesterday showed that Baggott is not yet ready for our first team. He needs some regular first team football. preferaby in League 1 or maybe National League.

I’d agree with that.

Baggott had a good game overall but there were a few moments where his inexperience showed. I can’t see him being a starter in a team under pressure to get promotion next season so a loan to the right club would be the way to go.
Be interesting to see how it plays out with Ndaba/Baggott on 08:48 - May 2 with 692 viewsIpswichKnight

Be interesting to see how it plays out with Ndaba/Baggott on 19:52 - May 1 by tractordownsouth

Won’t it be Edmundson, Woolf and Donacien as starting CBs with Ndaba, Baggott and Burgess as back ups?

Yes but suspect Baggott will be out on loan in L2.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024