Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oh dear Kier, whose been a naughty boy then 08:48 - Aug 5 with 3935 viewsKeno

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-62431183

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Oh dear Kier, whose been a naughty boy then on 10:17 - Aug 5 with 1274 viewsCrayonKing

Oh dear Kier, whose been a naughty boy then on 09:51 - Aug 5 by The_Flashing_Smile

It says it was an admin error, say may not even been anything to do with Starmer himself. That's hardly a failure of leadership.

Fair point! Failure of leadership is probably a bad way of putting it.

It's such a small thing that it shouldn't matter even if it was his fault, but sadly that's not the world we live in. Any slip-up by a labour leader, no matter how minor, will be ruthlessly exploited.

Is that fair? of course not. Total sympathy for having to play such a rigged game, and broadly speaking I'm still optimistic about his leadership (sorry DK!) but slip-ups like this, no matter how minor, don't help.
Oh dear Kier, whose been a naughty boy then on 10:29 - Aug 5 with 1263 viewsblueasfook

Oh dear Kier, whose been a naughty boy then on 10:08 - Aug 5 by The_Flashing_Smile

Wrong again, I support Starmer.

Understandable. I mean to replace Corbyn, I'd have supported basically anyone as Labour Leader. Ronald McDonald would have been a welcome change.

TWTD Veteran
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

Oh dear Kier, whose been a naughty boy then on 11:36 - Aug 5 with 1200 viewsGlasgowBlue

Oh dear Kier, whose been a naughty boy then on 10:08 - Aug 5 by The_Flashing_Smile

Wrong again, I support Starmer.

That's great Dolly. But are you aware of why Starmer kicked Corbyn out of the Parliamentary Labour party?

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Oh dear Kier, whose been a naughty boy then on 12:06 - Aug 5 with 1172 viewslowhouseblue

Oh dear Kier, whose been a naughty boy then on 08:53 - Aug 5 by GlasgowBlue

“ Ms Stone said the eight breaches "were minor and/or inadvertent", and "there was no attempt to mislead".”

Nothing to see here.

to be fair, i'm not sure watford tickets should ever have to be declared as a benefit.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Oh dear Kier, whose been a naughty boy then on 12:09 - Aug 5 with 1155 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Oh dear Kier, whose been a naughty boy then on 11:36 - Aug 5 by GlasgowBlue

That's great Dolly. But are you aware of why Starmer kicked Corbyn out of the Parliamentary Labour party?

Sigh. Yes. And are you aware the suspension was lifted a month later and he only has to apologise and retract his comments to have the whip restored, which he has so far declined to do.

Have a day off Glassers.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Oh dear Kier, whose been a naughty boy then on 12:11 - Aug 5 with 1138 viewslowhouseblue

Oh dear Kier, whose been a naughty boy then on 12:09 - Aug 5 by The_Flashing_Smile

Sigh. Yes. And are you aware the suspension was lifted a month later and he only has to apologise and retract his comments to have the whip restored, which he has so far declined to do.

Have a day off Glassers.

you're saying he has difficulty admitting that he is wrong? hmmmm.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Oh dear Kier, whose been a naughty boy then on 12:19 - Aug 5 with 1098 viewsGlasgowBlue

Oh dear Kier, whose been a naughty boy then on 12:09 - Aug 5 by The_Flashing_Smile

Have a day off Glassers.

Have a day off? Hmmm. Sound advice dollers.

Oh dear Kier, whose been a naughty boy then by The_Flashing_Smile 5 Aug 2022 9:52
You mean you wouldn't if it had been Corbyn?

Iron Lion Zion

Oh dear Kier, whose been a naughty boy then on 12:35 - Aug 5 with 1070 viewsSTYG

Oh dear Kier, whose been a naughty boy then on 09:33 - Aug 5 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

And a proper person commenting on the thread would at least bother to read the article first:

“ Outgoing Prime Minister Boris Johnson was found by the standards commissioner to have breached the rules on late declarations in 2018 and 2019.”

Okay proper person.

So tell me how many times Boris has breached them then.

If you're going to go on about being proper, I suggest you properly read what I said and your reply before getting arsey lol.

I asked how many Boris had. You've replied that he breached the rules. I must have missed that number at primary school.
Login to get fewer ads

Oh dear Kier, whose been a naughty boy then on 12:51 - Aug 5 with 1039 viewsDarth_Koont

Not a big thing in itself. But bit of a pattern of being less than forensic and transparent in his own dealings.

I immediately thought of him hiding and fudging his fairly worrying list of leadership campaign donors until after the leadership election was done and dusted. Then maybe we’d have known that his pledges were probably worthless.

Pronouns: He/Him

Oh dear Kier, whose been a naughty boy then on 13:44 - Aug 5 with 984 viewsleitrimblue

Oh dear Kier, whose been a naughty boy then on 12:51 - Aug 5 by Darth_Koont

Not a big thing in itself. But bit of a pattern of being less than forensic and transparent in his own dealings.

I immediately thought of him hiding and fudging his fairly worrying list of leadership campaign donors until after the leadership election was done and dusted. Then maybe we’d have known that his pledges were probably worthless.

I don't wanna make excuses for him but I'm sure he's just flat out busy trying to eradicate racism and sexism from the Labour Party that he simply forgot...
Oh dear Kier, whose been a naughty boy then on 13:48 - Aug 5 with 980 viewsgiant_stow

There seems to be a bit of a move to build up pressure on him in general at the mo - I think his opponents sense blood.

Personally, I have no strong feelings either way - just hope that if he's gonna get it, they make it happen now (and pick a woman or a PoC as a successor).

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Oh dear Kier, whose been a naughty boy then on 14:00 - Aug 5 with 957 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Oh dear Kier, whose been a naughty boy then on 13:48 - Aug 5 by giant_stow

There seems to be a bit of a move to build up pressure on him in general at the mo - I think his opponents sense blood.

Personally, I have no strong feelings either way - just hope that if he's gonna get it, they make it happen now (and pick a woman or a PoC as a successor).

Fortunately it’s all slim pickings for them - the Jimmy Saville stuff was pretty desperate.
Oh dear Kier, whose been a naughty boy then on 14:03 - Aug 5 with 950 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Oh dear Kier, whose been a naughty boy then on 12:19 - Aug 5 by GlasgowBlue

Have a day off? Hmmm. Sound advice dollers.

Oh dear Kier, whose been a naughty boy then by The_Flashing_Smile 5 Aug 2022 9:52
You mean you wouldn't if it had been Corbyn?

Err, that was in response to a post from you having a pop at fellow posters. And it's spot on. You'd be the OP if this was Corbyn.

Oh dear Kier, whose been a naughty boy then on 14:04 - Aug 5 with 945 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Oh dear Kier, whose been a naughty boy then on 12:11 - Aug 5 by lowhouseblue

you're saying he has difficulty admitting that he is wrong? hmmmm.

The opposite actually. He won't back down from what he believes is right.

Oh dear Kier, whose been a naughty boy then on 14:08 - Aug 5 with 926 viewsGlasgowBlue

Oh dear Kier, whose been a naughty boy then on 14:03 - Aug 5 by The_Flashing_Smile

Err, that was in response to a post from you having a pop at fellow posters. And it's spot on. You'd be the OP if this was Corbyn.

Have a day off mate!

Iron Lion Zion

Oh dear Kier, whose been a naughty boy then on 14:12 - Aug 5 with 928 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Oh dear Kier, whose been a naughty boy then on 14:08 - Aug 5 by GlasgowBlue

Have a day off mate!

Oh dear Kier, whose been a naughty boy then on 14:34 - Aug 5 with 891 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Oh dear Kier, whose been a naughty boy then on 12:35 - Aug 5 by STYG

Okay proper person.

So tell me how many times Boris has breached them then.

If you're going to go on about being proper, I suggest you properly read what I said and your reply before getting arsey lol.

I asked how many Boris had. You've replied that he breached the rules. I must have missed that number at primary school.

9 instances on the first occasion and failing to declare a property he owned. I know this because links to those instances are…

…in the article, from the bit I copied into this thread

Might have just been easier to admit you didn’t actually read all of it rather than doubling down

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Oh dear Kier, whose been a naughty boy then on 18:13 - Aug 5 with 801 viewsfactual_blue

It's Keir, dear.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Oh dear Kier, whose been a naughty boy then on 18:33 - Aug 5 with 797 viewsSeablu

Oh dear Kier, whose been a naughty boy then on 09:49 - Aug 5 by blueasfook

I imagine the Corbyn-signal has gone up in the sky already and Dollers and Koonters are racing to TWTD as we speak...

Maybe they'll stop to pick Noggin up on the way
[Post edited 5 Aug 2022 9:50]

Whereas you just have to roll over and give GB a nudge..
Oh dear Kier, whose been a naughty boy then on 18:45 - Aug 5 with 790 viewsmylittletown

Oh dear Kier, whose been a naughty boy then on 09:25 - Aug 5 by Fenland_Blue

It doesn't matter what party they belong to, they are all as corrupt as each other, as seen by the expenses scandal a few years ago.

Moronic.
They are not 'all as corrupt as each other'.
Some of them are outright corrupt, some of the are morally corrupt, some of them make mistakes, some of them make too many mistakes, some of them are stupid, some of them are honest people trying to do a decent job.
Oh dear Kier, whose been a naughty boy then on 18:54 - Aug 5 with 766 viewsnoggin

Oh dear Kier, whose been a naughty boy then on 09:49 - Aug 5 by blueasfook

I imagine the Corbyn-signal has gone up in the sky already and Dollers and Koonters are racing to TWTD as we speak...

Maybe they'll stop to pick Noggin up on the way
[Post edited 5 Aug 2022 9:50]

I'm an Irish citizen living in Norway, I don't really care. You lot got what you wanted innit.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Oh dear Kier, whose been a naughty boy then on 18:59 - Aug 5 with 754 viewsKeno

Oh dear Kier, whose been a naughty boy then on 18:54 - Aug 5 by noggin

I'm an Irish citizen living in Norway, I don't really care. You lot got what you wanted innit.

Eh Nogs!! I knew I liked you never realised you were a fellow countryman!!

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Oh dear Kier, whose been a naughty boy then on 19:02 - Aug 5 with 742 viewsnoggin

Oh dear Kier, whose been a naughty boy then on 18:59 - Aug 5 by Keno

Eh Nogs!! I knew I liked you never realised you were a fellow countryman!!

I actually have joint citizenship but won't be renewing my Non EU passport.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Oh dear Kier, whose been a naughty boy then on 20:28 - Aug 5 with 712 viewsSwansea_Blue

Lol. She included the land sale in her report even though it hadn’t gone through. How does that work? Psychic Starmer.

You’d think he’d be all over this though. It’s sloppy and a bit of an own goal (for the tabloids anyway; any one with half a brain cell would realise this isn’t corruption).

Not exactly living it up either is he? Watford ffs! If you can’t blag a Porsche or Ferrari out of being leader of the opposition, what’s the point?!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Oh dear Kier, whose been a naughty boy then on 21:52 - Aug 5 with 679 viewsDarth_Koont

Oh dear Kier, whose been a naughty boy then on 14:00 - Aug 5 by SuperKieranMcKenna

Fortunately it’s all slim pickings for them - the Jimmy Saville stuff was pretty desperate.

Agreed. That was pathetic.

What about the lying, anti-democratic and generally policy-less stuff? That’s kind of important when we’re facing multiple crises, right?

Pronouns: He/Him

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024