Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dominant 3-0 away win and we didn’t even play that well 16:59 - Aug 20 with 2396 viewsIllinoisblue

Feels like this is what life in Division 3 should be like. Finally we appear to be getting our s5it together.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Dominant 3-0 away win and we didn’t even play that well on 17:01 - Aug 20 with 2021 viewsDavoIPB

Yep we were poor, they were even worse.
Dominant 3-0 away win and we didn’t even play that well on 17:02 - Aug 20 with 1980 viewsBondiBlue

Dominant 3-0 away win and we didn’t even play that well on 17:01 - Aug 20 by DavoIPB

Poor? Really? Confident, composed, clinical i thought

Poll: Which would you accept?

Dominant 3-0 away win and we didn’t even play that well on 17:02 - Aug 20 with 1947 viewsRozz

Dominant 3-0 away win and we didn’t even play that well on 17:01 - Aug 20 by DavoIPB

Christ.
Dominant 3-0 away win and we didn’t even play that well on 17:04 - Aug 20 with 1899 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

"Poor", LOL. Hello Budgie

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Dominant 3-0 away win and we didn’t even play that well on 17:04 - Aug 20 with 1895 viewsJDB23

Yeah good solid away win that, also pleasing that for the first time we scored after the second half round of subs to completely put the game to bed.
Dominant 3-0 away win and we didn’t even play that well on 17:05 - Aug 20 with 1852 viewsDarth_Koont

Agreed.

We looked a little sloppy on the ball and a bit unsure of each other with some of the new partnerships.

But the overall organisation and work must have been spot on because, as you say, we still dominated them.

This all feels very odd.

Pronouns: He/Him

Dominant 3-0 away win and we didn’t even play that well on 17:06 - Aug 20 with 1828 viewsBarcaBlue

We were fine, pretty professional performance. A few misplaced passes but no slip ups at all and didn't give Shrewsbury a sniff all game. They were pretty toothless admittedly but I thought we were good value for 3 goals, 3 points and a clean sheet.
Dominant 3-0 away win and we didn’t even play that well on 17:07 - Aug 20 with 1798 viewsSchmoke

It's always the ones called 'Davo' or 'Super Gaz 69' isn't it....

I wonder why?
Login to get fewer ads

Dominant 3-0 away win and we didn’t even play that well on 17:07 - Aug 20 with 1798 viewswaveneyblue

You're on the wind up, go on admit it

You rascal
Dominant 3-0 away win and we didn’t even play that well on 17:15 - Aug 20 with 1696 viewsnoggin

I agree, worst performance I've ever seen by a Town side.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Dominant 3-0 away win and we didn’t even play that well on 17:18 - Aug 20 with 1653 viewsKropotkin123

Dominant 3-0 away win and we didn’t even play that well on 17:15 - Aug 20 by noggin

I agree, worst performance I've ever seen by a Town side.

Confirmation that you haven't watched any games in the last 5 years? Or sarcasm?

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Dominant 3-0 away win and we didn’t even play that well on 17:27 - Aug 20 with 1513 viewsArnieM

Totally agree with you IB. But I will admit our defence does have me feeling very jittery . It’ll be interesting to see how they fair against the better teams ( Posh, SWFC, etc)

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Dominant 3-0 away win and we didn’t even play that well on 17:30 - Aug 20 with 1446 viewsIllinoisblue

Dominant 3-0 away win and we didn’t even play that well on 17:27 - Aug 20 by ArnieM

Totally agree with you IB. But I will admit our defence does have me feeling very jittery . It’ll be interesting to see how they fair against the better teams ( Posh, SWFC, etc)

Really? Jittery after three clean sheets in a week?!!

62 - 78 - 81

Dominant 3-0 away win and we didn’t even play that well on 17:31 - Aug 20 with 1436 viewsBlue_Blob

He's a poor little budgie!
Dominant 3-0 away win and we didn’t even play that well on 17:35 - Aug 20 with 1388 viewsEdwardF

Move away from the keyboard or please only type if you're wearing boxing gloves.

Poll: Hypothetically who would you prefer as your main striker:

Dominant 3-0 away win and we didn’t even play that well on 17:38 - Aug 20 with 1366 viewsArnieM

Dominant 3-0 away win and we didn’t even play that well on 17:30 - Aug 20 by Illinoisblue

Yes. I always feel we’re going to get caught out with the slow square passes out from the back. I think better, quicker side will capitalise on this … hope I’m wrong , and I’m not trying to burst any bubbles. I’m living the dream right now, but just feel edgy watching us playing it out from the back.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Dominant 3-0 away win and we didn’t even play that well on 17:47 - Aug 20 with 1253 viewsStokieBlue

Dominant 3-0 away win and we didn’t even play that well on 17:38 - Aug 20 by ArnieM

Yes. I always feel we’re going to get caught out with the slow square passes out from the back. I think better, quicker side will capitalise on this … hope I’m wrong , and I’m not trying to burst any bubbles. I’m living the dream right now, but just feel edgy watching us playing it out from the back.

I think you'll need to get used to it as it's not going to change, it's a fundamental part of McKennaball.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Dominant 3-0 away win and we didn’t even play that well on 17:51 - Aug 20 with 1201 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

In a forum of sh*t Daves, it’s quite the feat that you’re undoubtedly the worst. Even DaveU would down arrow such a stupid post.

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

Dominant 3-0 away win and we didn’t even play that well on 17:54 - Aug 20 with 1181 viewsBlueBadger

Is that a ship's horn I can hear?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Dominant 3-0 away win and we didn’t even play that well on 18:04 - Aug 20 with 1097 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Dominant 3-0 away win and we didn’t even play that well on 17:30 - Aug 20 by Illinoisblue

I'd agree we were jittery in defence on Tuesday but not today. Very comfortable. I wasn't at all worried during today's game, but I was having kittens on Tuesday!

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Dominant 3-0 away win and we didn’t even play that well on 18:09 - Aug 20 with 1062 viewsCityBlue

Ipswich to win title odds have been slashed everywhere……top six is now 1-6 in most places

I T I D

Dominant 3-0 away win and we didn’t even play that well on 18:09 - Aug 20 with 1059 viewsIllinoisblue

Dominant 3-0 away win and we didn’t even play that well on 17:54 - Aug 20 by BlueBadger

Is that a ship's horn I can hear?

Untie the ropes, cap’n

62 - 78 - 81

Dominant 3-0 away win and we didn’t even play that well on 08:57 - Aug 21 with 613 viewsDavoIPB

Dominant 3-0 away win and we didn’t even play that well on 17:07 - Aug 20 by waveneyblue

You're on the wind up, go on admit it

You rascal

Just keeping up my tradition of being wrong in everything I post. Said a couple of games ago that Chaplin shouldnt be in the team. He then had a belter. Said harness was a poor replacement for Celina. He then scored 3 in 3 games.

We were very comfortable today and once we got our passing going looked good.
Dominant 3-0 away win and we didn’t even play that well on 08:59 - Aug 21 with 603 viewsLeoMuff

Dominant 3-0 away win and we didn’t even play that well on 08:57 - Aug 21 by DavoIPB

Just keeping up my tradition of being wrong in everything I post. Said a couple of games ago that Chaplin shouldnt be in the team. He then had a belter. Said harness was a poor replacement for Celina. He then scored 3 in 3 games.

We were very comfortable today and once we got our passing going looked good.

Sorry, I thought you were a Budgie.

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

Dominant 3-0 away win and we didn’t even play that well on 09:09 - Aug 21 with 575 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Dominant 3-0 away win and we didn’t even play that well on 18:04 - Aug 20 by The_Flashing_Smile

I'd agree we were jittery in defence on Tuesday but not today. Very comfortable. I wasn't at all worried during today's game, but I was having kittens on Tuesday!

Exactly it was comfortable - Walton had his feet up for this game, 1 shot on target all game.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024