Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Score predictions today then? 09:59 - Jan 2 with 3029 viewsDubtractor

I'm going for a routine 2-0 win.

Clearly, getting an early goal will be important to knock Lincoln's defensive plan, and I suspect we'll come flying at them in the first 15 minutes.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: Are we gonna win tomorrow then?

0
Score predictions today then? on 10:03 - Jan 2 with 2697 viewsMiaow

I went for 1-0 Town with Chaplin to get the goal on the TWTD Predictions.

Any win will do. I think it will be a pretty tough game.

⋆⋆⋆ My Ipswich Town quizzes: https://www.jetpunk.com/series/1696326/hinckfords-ipswich-town-quizzes ⋆⋆⋆
Poll: Where will we finish in 2025–26?

0
Score predictions today then? on 10:04 - Jan 2 with 2690 viewsFrimleyBlue

If we are to win today. I think we will need 2 early on to see it out.

I don't think getting the first goal will change the way Lincoln play. They've continue to sit deep and hope for that counter/freekick ala pompy.

Get 2 goals early and we may then see a different Lincoln.


I'd be happy to come out of the game with a 1-0 tho. Anything that brings home 3 points.

Waka Waka
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

0
Score predictions today then? on 10:08 - Jan 2 with 2672 viewsBroadhill

I hope lm wrong but l still think Plymouth will be 7 points clear tonight and we will be in third place. Hope lm wrong.
0
2-1….. on 10:38 - Jan 2 with 2604 viewsBloots

….Bishop brace, one off Ladapo’s bum for us.

Additional info:

Sheff Weds - 3-0 win
Barnsley - 2-1 win

“Boo-urns”

Keaton, Kint, McManus, Fenster and Hockney.

0
Score predictions today then? on 10:42 - Jan 2 with 2583 viewsringwoodblue

The game will be shaped by whoever scores the first goal. If we score first, we will have to score a second as we don’t seem to be able to defend a lead at the moment. If they score first, we will need to be clever or lucky to find a way through their dogged defence.

I’ve predicted 1-1

Poll: How many of yesterdays team will be in the team for the 1st game of next season?

0
Score predictions today then? on 10:46 - Jan 2 with 2561 viewsVic

Trouble is Dubbers, we haven't been flying out of the gate for a while now have we. It was a feature early in the season but we seem slower starters now.

I doubt it will be a routine win and I'm struggling to hope for more than a draw. We really do need to start winning these tougher games - it's the difference between us and Plymouth at the moment.

Poll: Will you be watching the 3rd/4th place play off game?

0
Score predictions today then? on 10:47 - Jan 2 with 2546 viewsBigCommon

Hopefully a carbon copy of the home fixture. Only this time with our shooting boots on... I'll go 3-1 Town.
0
Score predictions today then? on 11:24 - Jan 2 with 2420 viewsGuthrum

I suspect that instead it will be a patient first 45, with us scoring just before or after half time. Then pressure from Town for the rest of the game, resulting in another goal or two later on.

That's our standard modus operandi if things go to plan (i.e. we don't slip up and concede early).

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

0
Login to get fewer ads

Score predictions today then? on 11:30 - Jan 2 with 2403 viewsSomethingBlue

A draw and some serious bedwetting, but not from me because this month's remaining fixtures give us *such* a big opportunity regardless of how the table looks after a tough game today.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

0
Score predictions today then? on 11:37 - Jan 2 with 2365 viewsBobsthename

I’m thinking a more reality score line is a 1-1 draw but we’ll see be nice to get the year off to a good start so hope i’m wrong.
0
Score predictions today then? on 11:46 - Jan 2 with 2360 viewsOsborneOneNil

Head 1-1
Heart 2-0 Town
0
Score predictions today then? on 11:54 - Jan 2 with 2341 viewsbobbyramsey

1-1 for me.

Lincoln haven't lost at home all season and have only conceded nine.
0
Score predictions today then? on 12:08 - Jan 2 with 2307 viewsRyorry

Surprisingly, quite confident.

1-2 to us, Freddie & Wes.

Just a feeling.

Poll: Do you find minor cuts & grazes heal better

0
Score predictions today then? on 12:10 - Jan 2 with 2307 viewsgtsb1966

We'll smash them today 4-0
1
Score predictions today then? on 12:30 - Jan 2 with 2253 viewsDinDjarin

Jackson Aluko Leigh starting
0
Score predictions today then? on 12:33 - Jan 2 with 2246 viewsScuzzer

0-0.....
Melt down commences on here.

Established 1968

0
Score predictions today then? on 12:40 - Jan 2 with 2211 viewsSteve_M

Score predictions today then? on 10:08 - Jan 2 by Broadhill

I hope lm wrong but l still think Plymouth will be 7 points clear tonight and we will be in third place. Hope lm wrong.


* You are 17 points off the top of the Championship.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

1
Score predictions today then? on 12:45 - Jan 2 with 2180 viewsLegendofthePhoenix

1-0 Town. 0-0 until 88th minute when substitute Gassan Ahadme bullies his way through a stubborn Lincoln defence and the away end go crazy.

Poll: would you rather

0
Score predictions today then? on 12:52 - Jan 2 with 2158 viewsjeera

2-1 Town.

Lump on.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

0
Score predictions today then? on 12:55 - Jan 2 with 2145 viewsLeoMuff

1-1 they give so little away, can’t re us losing but not sure we will win either. Hope I’m wrong, as a win would set us up nicely for Plymouth

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

0
Score predictions today then? on 12:56 - Jan 2 with 2145 viewsjeera

Score predictions today then? on 12:40 - Jan 2 by Steve_M

* You are 17 points off the top of the Championship.


That they think they're fooling anyone (apart from frimley) is a joke.

As trolling goes this one is pretty pointless.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

1
Score predictions today then? on 13:09 - Jan 2 with 2092 viewsWestSussexBlue

The pressure is building and I just don’t see a win, really hope I’m wrong.
There’s a shift in momentum and it’s not in our favour currently.
0
Score predictions today then? on 13:27 - Jan 2 with 2042 viewsTalkingBlues

1 - 1 says my head, 1 - 2 says my heart

Poll: Is it wrong to take more pleasure from seeing Germany lose, than England win

0
Score predictions today then? on 13:48 - Jan 2 with 1980 viewsnoggin

3-O to us.

Poll: Prediction for England v Norway

0
2-1….. on 13:53 - Jan 2 with 1954 viewsNo_Moore_Kieffer

2-1….. on 10:38 - Jan 2 by Bloots

….Bishop brace, one off Ladapo’s bum for us.

Additional info:

Sheff Weds - 3-0 win
Barnsley - 2-1 win

“Boo-urns”


Bishop will do well to score 2 in the last 30 minutes, which he'll only get if the game allows for it
0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026