Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So what do we will think of Prince Harry 16:45 - Jan 5 with 11764 viewsKeno

And his latest disclosures then?

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

So what do we will think of Prince Harry on 18:41 - Jan 6 with 1490 viewsWhos_blue

So what do we will think of Prince Harry on 12:46 - Jan 6 by MattinLondon

A lot of people seem to be angry at Harry for not wanting to play the role of the Warrior-Prince anymore whilst at the same time opening a dirty window into the royal family.

Calling Harry pathetic or insinuating that he has had his balls crushed is outdated macho rubbish that is another way of attacking him for not being that Alpha Action Man. The same people trying to live out their fantasy and then becoming annoyed that, like them, marriage and kids have changed Harry.

Ideally, I’d abolish the monarchy and have little interest in them but I have a lot of sympathy for both Harry and William. Whereas William has seemingly brought into the continuation of monarchy at any price, Harry has simply said ‘no’. This no angers the tabloid press and now see it at their job to belittle H&M. After all it’s their job to tell the public what to think about royalty rather than the individuals.

If the British media continuously attacks them (with the blessing of the Royal Family) then they have the right to reply and make millions out of the muppets who berate them. I don’t blame them, royalty would rather shield his degenerate uncle then him.

I find it interesting that there doesn't seem to be one supportive comment across the news anywhere.
Maybe there is, but I haven't seen any.
Most reports are of various people lambasting him.
Perhaps does fit his narrative that he has been hard done by in the UK?

Distortion becomes somehow pure in its wildness.

So what do we will think of Prince Harry on 19:28 - Jan 6 with 1415 viewsDJR

So what do we will think of Prince Harry on 18:41 - Jan 6 by Whos_blue

I find it interesting that there doesn't seem to be one supportive comment across the news anywhere.

And this thread largely seems to reflect this, presumably influenced to a greater or lesser degree by the negative media publicity surrounding him and his wife these last few years.

It looks like he is about to become the most hated person in Britain, taking over that mantle from Meghan, and before her Jeremy Corbyn.

His ultimate undoing may however be his revelations about Afghanistan because (heaven forbid) the British establishment don't want you to know that the British army kills people.
[Post edited 6 Jan 2023 19:30]
So what do we will think of Prince Harry on 19:43 - Jan 6 with 1397 viewsRyorry

I had plenty of time for him, always felt sorry for anyone born into that goldfish bowl position when their natural character/inclination is to remain private - until he wrote this book, got it published, & a few of the revelations in it were leaked. Some things really should be kept private, restricted to just the immediate family circle.

If he'd wanted nothing but privacy for himself, Meghan (who's obvs also had a helluva lot of unjustifable sh1t to put up with) & their kids, he'd have followed the example posted by Brazil1982 at 09.49 today (p2 of this thread) -

""But Harry could have learned from the Swedish royal Princess Madeleine, who was also a ‘spare’. When she found the royal life unbearable, she married an American and went to live in Florida, exiting the royal family. To her, it was a fair exchange: she forfeited the perks in return for private citizenship. She has not sought a penny from publicity. The Swedish public has heard no more from her, save for her occasional trips home when she visits her family."

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

So what do we will think of Prince Harry on 19:45 - Jan 6 with 1394 viewsMattinLondon

I think that he’s been hard done by the country as a whole. Ultimately it’s because he’s basically stuck two fingers up at the press - and by press I mean the Daily Mail, the Sun etc etc whose readers have swallowed the whole hypocrisy line. If the media can relentlessly talk about them to make money why can’t they do the same?

A lot of royalists seem to be following the party line without question.

If they want to make money from their experiences then it’s down to them.
So what do we will think of Prince Harry on 20:16 - Jan 6 with 1371 viewsLord_Lucan

So what do we will think of Prince Harry on 19:45 - Jan 6 by MattinLondon

I think that he’s been hard done by the country as a whole. Ultimately it’s because he’s basically stuck two fingers up at the press - and by press I mean the Daily Mail, the Sun etc etc whose readers have swallowed the whole hypocrisy line. If the media can relentlessly talk about them to make money why can’t they do the same?

A lot of royalists seem to be following the party line without question.

If they want to make money from their experiences then it’s down to them.

Is it guaranteed def info that all that criticise him is a right wing Daily Mail reading rabid racist?

I just wanted to check the situation before I said that I think he is a tosser.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

So what do we will think of Prince Harry on 20:29 - Jan 6 with 1356 viewsHelp

Don't care, not interested, don't air your dirty laundry in public. Go back to the USofA and don't darken the UK again.
So what do we will think of Prince Harry on 20:36 - Jan 6 with 1324 viewslowhouseblue

So what do we will think of Prince Harry on 19:28 - Jan 6 by DJR

And this thread largely seems to reflect this, presumably influenced to a greater or lesser degree by the negative media publicity surrounding him and his wife these last few years.

It looks like he is about to become the most hated person in Britain, taking over that mantle from Meghan, and before her Jeremy Corbyn.

His ultimate undoing may however be his revelations about Afghanistan because (heaven forbid) the British establishment don't want you to know that the British army kills people.
[Post edited 6 Jan 2023 19:30]

i genuinely feel for him. he's pretty screwed up by his past and now, intentionally or not, he's burning bridges big time. clearly the press have enjoyed baiting him in recent years, but it all now feels pretty self destructive.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

So what do we will think of Prince Harry on 20:47 - Jan 6 with 1275 viewsLord_Lucan

So what do we will think of Prince Harry on 20:36 - Jan 6 by lowhouseblue

i genuinely feel for him. he's pretty screwed up by his past and now, intentionally or not, he's burning bridges big time. clearly the press have enjoyed baiting him in recent years, but it all now feels pretty self destructive.

I do agree in a way - losing your mum is bad enough but the whole thing was off the scale and he has to relive it over and over.

He’s a lost soul.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

Login to get fewer ads

So what do we will think of Prince Harry on 20:49 - Jan 6 with 1255 viewsitfcjoe

I wonder what his end game is? He’s obviously in a great deal of pain and lashing out but until he stops and moves on he isn’t going to be happy

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

So what do we will think of Prince Harry on 20:52 - Jan 6 with 1250 viewsKropotkin123

I really enjoy getting lectured on:
- racism by someone who dressed up as a Nazi and whose wealth and privilege comes from an institution that funded slavery and colonialization
- the environment by someone that flys around in a private jet
- leadership by someone whose family holds the unelected position of Head of State in multiple countries
- media intrusion by someone who is now getting paid millions by media outlets and lives in LA (last time the information got shoved in front of me by my wife who laps up the crock of ...).

Not sure about the latest disclosures though

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

So what do we will think of Prince Harry on 20:53 - Jan 6 with 1247 viewsSwansea_Blue

So what do we will think of Prince Harry on 22:56 - Jan 5 by lowhouseblue

respect to him for serving in the army (and not in some token role).
he has clearly been messed up by his upbringing etc and seems pretty sad and damaged.
his publicity chasing and claims of victimhood aren't really a good look for someone quite that privileged.

I’ve always thought his claims of victimhood are probably justified. We can see for ourselves how the right wing press treat Meghan and there’s plenty of evidence the royal family have a bit of a racism and reality problem.

All this latest stuff seems very weird and utterly pointless though. And worse, the excerpt I’ve seen makes that book look like a trashy Mills & Boon. God knows why anyone wants to read that sort of rubbish. I wish the media would leave them alone, as surely there are more important things they should be highlighting.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

So what do we will think of Prince Harry on 21:29 - Jan 6 with 1176 viewsDJR

So what do we will think of Prince Harry on 20:47 - Jan 6 by Lord_Lucan

I do agree in a way - losing your mum is bad enough but the whole thing was off the scale and he has to relive it over and over.

He’s a lost soul.

The impression I get is that a great weight was lifted off his shoulders first when he met Meghan, and then when he exited the Royal Family. And seeing footage of him these days, I think he is perfectly at ease with himself, and more than strong enough to ignore the brickbats thrown, and yet to be thrown at him, from the UK.
So what do we will think of Prince Harry on 21:33 - Jan 6 with 1148 viewsitfcjoe

So what do we will think of Prince Harry on 21:29 - Jan 6 by DJR

The impression I get is that a great weight was lifted off his shoulders first when he met Meghan, and then when he exited the Royal Family. And seeing footage of him these days, I think he is perfectly at ease with himself, and more than strong enough to ignore the brickbats thrown, and yet to be thrown at him, from the UK.

Will UK media keep throwing brickbats and escalating it, if he doesn’t carry on escalating it on his side as well?

At some point one side has to stop and surely in Harry’s interest to be the one that does that?

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

So what do we will think of Prince Harry on 21:46 - Jan 6 with 1112 viewsDJR

So what do we will think of Prince Harry on 21:33 - Jan 6 by itfcjoe

Will UK media keep throwing brickbats and escalating it, if he doesn’t carry on escalating it on his side as well?

At some point one side has to stop and surely in Harry’s interest to be the one that does that?

I think they'll find an angle no matter what, because it sells newspapers.

Incidentally, the condemnation he is getting today over his revelations about Afghanistan are in stark contrast to the hero-like reporting of his service and admission of killing ten years ago.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-21136621
So what do we will think of Prince Harry on 22:31 - Jan 6 with 1048 viewsLord_Lucan

So what do we will think of Prince Harry on 20:53 - Jan 6 by Swansea_Blue

I’ve always thought his claims of victimhood are probably justified. We can see for ourselves how the right wing press treat Meghan and there’s plenty of evidence the royal family have a bit of a racism and reality problem.

All this latest stuff seems very weird and utterly pointless though. And worse, the excerpt I’ve seen makes that book look like a trashy Mills & Boon. God knows why anyone wants to read that sort of rubbish. I wish the media would leave them alone, as surely there are more important things they should be highlighting.

I gotta say that I don’t get what you are saying.

I fondly remember everyone including the media being extremely positive about Meghan and the new chapter and all that. As I mentioned before, the diversity, the Charles and MOL, the crazy priest etc - I think we all rejoiced.

Now then - I completely agree that Meghan then had a biased press but I don’t think for one minute it was anything to do with her colour, it was because she didn’t toe the line and from reports (which we don’t know but can make an assumption) that she was a fecking nightmare.

Look at Fergie for crying out loud, she got some proper sh1t. She’s never even had a sun tan.

So what do we will think of Prince Harry on 23:39 - Jan 6 with 934 viewsRob88

I think he’s also watched Meghan go through what his mum went through and he fears the same outcome (losing her).
So what do we will think of Prince Harry on 23:40 - Jan 6 with 932 viewsRob88

So what do we will think of Prince Harry on 20:49 - Jan 6 by itfcjoe

I wonder what his end game is? He’s obviously in a great deal of pain and lashing out but until he stops and moves on he isn’t going to be happy

I think he wants to get their side of things across plus he needs to fund a lifestyle.
So what do we will think of Prince Harry on 23:47 - Jan 6 with 911 viewsRob88

So what do we will think of Prince Harry on 22:31 - Jan 6 by Lord_Lucan

I gotta say that I don’t get what you are saying.

I fondly remember everyone including the media being extremely positive about Meghan and the new chapter and all that. As I mentioned before, the diversity, the Charles and MOL, the crazy priest etc - I think we all rejoiced.

Now then - I completely agree that Meghan then had a biased press but I don’t think for one minute it was anything to do with her colour, it was because she didn’t toe the line and from reports (which we don’t know but can make an assumption) that she was a fecking nightmare.

Look at Fergie for crying out loud, she got some proper sh1t. She’s never even had a sun tan.

I used to think the same and then I watched the Netflix series.

Do you think this image posted by Danny baker was not insinuating something?

https://www.essence.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/Screen-Shot-2019-05-09-at-7.4

I don’t know, only Danny Baker knows but there was language used by the media that was clearly deliberate.
[Post edited 6 Jan 2023 23:49]
So what do we will think of Prince Harry on 23:51 - Jan 6 with 889 viewsLord_Lucan

So what do we will think of Prince Harry on 23:47 - Jan 6 by Rob88

I used to think the same and then I watched the Netflix series.

Do you think this image posted by Danny baker was not insinuating something?

https://www.essence.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/Screen-Shot-2019-05-09-at-7.4

I don’t know, only Danny Baker knows but there was language used by the media that was clearly deliberate.
[Post edited 6 Jan 2023 23:49]

Absolutely not.

If anyone thinks Danny Baker is racist then they need a check up baby.

So what do we will think of Prince Harry on 00:02 - Jan 7 with 851 viewsRob88

So what do we will think of Prince Harry on 23:51 - Jan 6 by Lord_Lucan

Absolutely not.

Fair enough.

Don’t know the bloke and probably wouldn’t want to. I can only assume then that bloke lives under a rock and knows nothing of racial sensitivities (for lack of a better way of putting it).

Have you read some of the tabloid headlines written about her over the years?

I was sceptical of it all and that’s why I watched the series, when you see the evidence (as tabloid publications can be seen today) it doesn’t look good and wreaks of racial undertones.

Edited: I am going back on “fair enough”. Did a bit of research:

Danny Baker said “it was a stupid gag”.

So he knows what he was doing and what it insinuated . That is disgusting and indefensible which makes complete sense as to why he was fired if that was his defence.
[Post edited 7 Jan 2023 0:11]
So what do we will think of Prince Harry on 00:06 - Jan 7 with 844 viewsXYZ

So what do we will think of Prince Harry on 23:51 - Jan 6 by Lord_Lucan

Absolutely not.

Explain that tweet then.
So what do we will think of Prince Harry on 00:42 - Jan 7 with 787 viewsXYZ

So what do we will think of Prince Harry on 00:06 - Jan 7 by XYZ

Explain that tweet then.

Thought not. It was obviously racist.
So what do we will think of Prince Harry on 00:43 - Jan 7 with 787 viewsLord_Lucan

So what do we will think of Prince Harry on 00:06 - Jan 7 by XYZ

Explain that tweet then.

FFS - Danny Baker is anything but a racist.

He is so much not a racist that he doesn't see any connotations of a monkey - it didn't even enter his head.

I'm not a big Danny Baker fan but when I saw that tweet I thought "Oh feck" but he never got it, you understand what I am saying. He is so not a racist that it didn't enter his mind.

Now you might pull the p1ss but I think I have a similar issue - inasmuch that I don't see race, I don't get the whole thing. I don't get certain things that people say are racist because I don''t see the possible connotations, they don't enter my head. To me everyone is the same and I don't care about colour - I don't get it!

My boy said once on this very website that he doesn't think I'm a racist but I can say racist things - in his opinion obviously. Naturally I disagree. I think this is because I don't go over my way to defend non white people, everyone is the same as far as I am concerned.

Without wanting to stir things up, yesterday I was apparently a transphobe but I was just worried about women being targeted by dodgy people with an angle - I never suggested that trans people were or are likely to be a problem.

I've rambled on so I apologise - but, basically - if you think for one minute Danny Baker has a racist bone in his body then shame on you - and this potentially highlights a lot of stuff man.

Guys getting pulled out for no reason baby,

So what do we will think of Prince Harry on 00:52 - Jan 7 with 756 viewsXYZ

So what do we will think of Prince Harry on 00:43 - Jan 7 by Lord_Lucan

FFS - Danny Baker is anything but a racist.

He is so much not a racist that he doesn't see any connotations of a monkey - it didn't even enter his head.

I'm not a big Danny Baker fan but when I saw that tweet I thought "Oh feck" but he never got it, you understand what I am saying. He is so not a racist that it didn't enter his mind.

Now you might pull the p1ss but I think I have a similar issue - inasmuch that I don't see race, I don't get the whole thing. I don't get certain things that people say are racist because I don''t see the possible connotations, they don't enter my head. To me everyone is the same and I don't care about colour - I don't get it!

My boy said once on this very website that he doesn't think I'm a racist but I can say racist things - in his opinion obviously. Naturally I disagree. I think this is because I don't go over my way to defend non white people, everyone is the same as far as I am concerned.

Without wanting to stir things up, yesterday I was apparently a transphobe but I was just worried about women being targeted by dodgy people with an angle - I never suggested that trans people were or are likely to be a problem.

I've rambled on so I apologise - but, basically - if you think for one minute Danny Baker has a racist bone in his body then shame on you - and this potentially highlights a lot of stuff man.

Guys getting pulled out for no reason baby,

Why did he post a tweet of a monkey and label it as Harry and Megan's kid?

Why a monkey?

You seem to have a blind spot here ...
So what do we will think of Prince Harry on 00:58 - Jan 7 with 735 viewsLord_Lucan

So what do we will think of Prince Harry on 00:52 - Jan 7 by XYZ

Why did he post a tweet of a monkey and label it as Harry and Megan's kid?

Why a monkey?

You seem to have a blind spot here ...

Blind spot?

That's the biggest kettle - pot - thing I have ever heard.

Danny Baker is a daft leftie anti royalist - he just thinks all the Royal Family are apes.

Do you genuinely believe Danny Baker is racist????

May I ask how old you are.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024