| Natives 10:31 - Jan 20 with 3193 views | Sharkey | So would Clarke get in a born-in-Ipswich all-time XI? (Eligibility: Ruel Fox yes, Otley-born Roger Osborne no.) [Post edited 20 Jan 2023 10:35]
|  | | |  |
| Natives on 10:32 - Jan 20 with 2243 views | Gary_Knows | Clarke* |  |
|  |
| Natives on 10:35 - Jan 20 with 2227 views | Sharkey |
Sorry, I'll correct it. (And I gave such careful thought to the e in Osborne!) [Post edited 20 Jan 2023 10:36]
|  | |  |
| Natives on 10:37 - Jan 20 with 2195 views | MattinLondon | Richard Wright, Titus Bramble, Kieran Dyer. If Suffolk counts - Scrowcroft. |  | |  |
| Natives on 10:41 - Jan 20 with 2158 views | PhilTWTD | Brian Talbot Richard Hall |  | |  |
| Natives on 10:47 - Jan 20 with 2097 views | Mookamoo | Dozzell Not saying which one. |  | |  |
| Natives on 10:49 - Jan 20 with 2072 views | Keno |
| Natives on 10:41 - Jan 20 by PhilTWTD | Brian Talbot Richard Hall |
Johny Miller |  |
|  |
| Natives on 10:50 - Jan 20 with 2064 views | Keno |
| Natives on 10:47 - Jan 20 by Mookamoo | Dozzell Not saying which one. |
Dozzell the other one |  |
|  | Login to get fewer ads
| Natives on 10:50 - Jan 20 with 2063 views | Mookamoo |
| Natives on 10:37 - Jan 20 by MattinLondon | Richard Wright, Titus Bramble, Kieran Dyer. If Suffolk counts - Scrowcroft. |
Gary Bailey vs Richard Wright |  | |  |
| Natives on 10:56 - Jan 20 with 2018 views | Swansea_Blue | Butcher - Suffolk's Singapore colony innit. |  |
|  |
| Natives on 11:04 - Jan 20 with 1988 views | Sharkey | Colin Harper, Louie Donowa [Post edited 20 Jan 2023 11:06]
|  | |  |
| Natives on 11:05 - Jan 20 with 1983 views | Chondzoresk | Guess that rules out Gavin Johnson (Old Newton) |  | |  |
| Natives on 11:06 - Jan 20 with 1976 views | oldburian | Dennis Thrower |  | |  |
| Natives on 11:07 - Jan 20 with 1963 views | Sharkey |
| Natives on 11:05 - Jan 20 by Chondzoresk | Guess that rules out Gavin Johnson (Old Newton) |
I hate to do that, because he's absolutely one of my favourite ever footballers |  | |  |
| Natives on 11:08 - Jan 20 with 1943 views | Stourbridgeblue |
| Natives on 11:05 - Jan 20 by Chondzoresk | Guess that rules out Gavin Johnson (Old Newton) |
And Ted Phillips (Gromford) |  |
|  |
| Natives on 11:16 - Jan 20 with 1885 views | itfcjoe |
Joe Morrell |  |
|  |
| Natives on 11:19 - Jan 20 with 1875 views | HighgateBlue | Johnny Miller (played for both Ipswich and Norwich I believe) Joe Morrell Slim pickings, sadly! |  | |  |
| Natives on 11:23 - Jan 20 with 1854 views | Keno |
| Natives on 11:19 - Jan 20 by HighgateBlue | Johnny Miller (played for both Ipswich and Norwich I believe) Joe Morrell Slim pickings, sadly! |
I think you'll find the last guy you mention was born in California |  |
|  |
| Natives on 11:27 - Jan 20 with 1833 views | Sharkey |
| Natives on 11:19 - Jan 20 by HighgateBlue | Johnny Miller (played for both Ipswich and Norwich I believe) Joe Morrell Slim pickings, sadly! |
As someone points out, goalkeeping is well covered! Out of interest, I did a quick comparison with similar-sized Colchester, and Ipswich was noticeably better. (But I think Colchester would smash Ipswich at cricket, as long as they could see off the pace of Topley.) |  | |  |
| Natives on 11:39 - Jan 20 with 1766 views | iamatractorboy |
| Natives on 11:23 - Jan 20 by Keno | I think you'll find the last guy you mention was born in California |
Which as we know is in Ipswich haha |  | |  |
| Natives on 12:01 - Jan 20 with 1676 views | jayessess | Luke Woolfenden's Ipswich-born. |  |
|  |
| Natives on 12:03 - Jan 20 with 1659 views | Sharkey | To answer my own question, I think Clarke gets in this team. (I must admit, I don't know which position Thrower played.) Bailey Clarke Hall Bramble Harper Dozzell (J) Talbot Dyer Storey-Moore Fox That's ten, - I think you take your pick from Bonne, Dozzell (A) , Miller, Donowa to fill the last space. (Storey-Moore is what I've learned today, and brings some serious class up front.) |  | |  |
| Natives on 12:06 - Jan 20 with 1640 views | BrettenhamBlue | Born in Suffolk Richard Wright Ian Pearce, Harry Clarke, Michael Morrison, Matthew Upson Dozzell, Joe Morrell, Liam Gibbs, Ruel Fox Bonne, Chris Martin Subs Nick Pope, Laurie Sivell, Liam Trotter, Stuart O'Keefe |  |
|  |
| Natives on 12:07 - Jan 20 with 1617 views | Sharkey |
| Natives on 12:06 - Jan 20 by BrettenhamBlue | Born in Suffolk Richard Wright Ian Pearce, Harry Clarke, Michael Morrison, Matthew Upson Dozzell, Joe Morrell, Liam Gibbs, Ruel Fox Bonne, Chris Martin Subs Nick Pope, Laurie Sivell, Liam Trotter, Stuart O'Keefe |
Nick Pope was born in Soham, Cambridgeshire |  | |  |
| |