Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Marvin Johnson - Wednesday fans reaction 18:10 - Mar 6 with 8557 viewslizzibee

https://www.owlstalk.co.uk/forums/topic/318084-marvin-johnson-fa-document/

Not much love for Burns on the Sheffield Fans forum, or Ipswich for that fact
Marvin Johnson - Wednesday fans reaction on 18:19 - Mar 6 with 4428 viewshomer_123

Not really bothered.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Marvin Johnson - Wednesday fans reaction on 18:20 - Mar 6 with 4418 viewsHerbivore

They are a hilariously delusional bunch of tits. Their player elbowed Burns in the face, the linesman saw it and it would have been a red card if he'd been able to identify Johnson at the time. That they are spinning this as them being the victims and us and Burns as the bad guys is total fecking madness. The only reason they have any points against us this season is because of the officials, so frankly they can do one.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Marvin Johnson - Wednesday fans reaction on 18:23 - Mar 6 with 4372 viewsSlippinJimmyJuan

Wow, there is a powerful aroma of delusion emenating from that particularly sweaty corner of the internet... not that it ever happens here ahem.

Poll: What is your milk of choice?

Marvin Johnson - Wednesday fans reaction on 18:24 - Mar 6 with 4374 viewsberkstractorboy

I mean how thick are they. It's nothing to do with Burns telling tells the officials, Ref and Lino both submitted reports there had been an incident in the 16th minute but couldn't identify who did it. I am not sure I have ever seen someone try to legitimately try to push someone away with a swinging elbow when they are looking the other way, which is what the Owls fans are claiming. Johnson knows full well what he wanted to do, succeeded and even better got away with it to stay on the pitch.

Does it actually say anywhere that Burns submitted anything to the FA?

Wish they would crash and burn but sadly they won't.
Marvin Johnson - Wednesday fans reaction on 18:24 - Mar 6 with 4361 viewsmrfixit426

Cry babies.

It beggars belief that some of the comments on there are posted by (presumably) grown adults.
Marvin Johnson - Wednesday fans reaction on 18:29 - Mar 6 with 4274 viewsnethertonowl

Marvin Johnson - Wednesday fans reaction on 18:24 - Mar 6 by berkstractorboy

I mean how thick are they. It's nothing to do with Burns telling tells the officials, Ref and Lino both submitted reports there had been an incident in the 16th minute but couldn't identify who did it. I am not sure I have ever seen someone try to legitimately try to push someone away with a swinging elbow when they are looking the other way, which is what the Owls fans are claiming. Johnson knows full well what he wanted to do, succeeded and even better got away with it to stay on the pitch.

Does it actually say anywhere that Burns submitted anything to the FA?

Wish they would crash and burn but sadly they won't.

Burns never did Johnson with a cynical elbow in the game then?, dont give it the delusional crap, bunch of hypocrites
Marvin Johnson - Wednesday fans reaction on 18:31 - Mar 6 with 4225 viewsIllinoisblue

Marvin Johnson - Wednesday fans reaction on 18:29 - Mar 6 by nethertonowl

Burns never did Johnson with a cynical elbow in the game then?, dont give it the delusional crap, bunch of hypocrites

Your thug should have been sent off in the game. You’ve done well out of this so stop crying.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Marvin Johnson - Wednesday fans reaction on 18:34 - Mar 6 with 4139 viewsnethertonowl

Marvin Johnson - Wednesday fans reaction on 18:31 - Mar 6 by Illinoisblue

Your thug should have been sent off in the game. You’ve done well out of this so stop crying.

And your thug?
Login to get fewer ads

Marvin Johnson - Wednesday fans reaction on 18:35 - Mar 6 with 4140 viewsHerbivore

Yeah, you're all loopy mate. You came on here afterwards blaming Burns and it was a load of tosh then as well.

Marvin Johnson - Wednesday fans reaction on 18:35 - Mar 6 with 4133 viewsberkstractorboy

Where is your evidence of this. You got away with poor officiating decisions in both games, and you know it. Doesn't stop you being top and rightly so on other performances.
Marvin Johnson - Wednesday fans reaction on 18:37 - Mar 6 with 4108 viewsSwansea_Blue

They seem nice.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Stop crying love.... on 18:37 - Mar 6 with 4105 viewsBloots

Marvin Johnson - Wednesday fans reaction on 18:34 - Mar 6 by nethertonowl

And your thug?

....you're embarrassing yourself.

Blub.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Marvin Johnson - Wednesday fans reaction on 18:39 - Mar 6 with 4086 viewsHorsham

Blimey. Twitter is full of them.

So their bloke elbows Burns. When asked Burns says he was elbowed.

Bloke beats wife. What should she say when asked. Walked into a door?

There’s a big stink of dirty northern b@stards.
Marvin Johnson - Wednesday fans reaction on 18:40 - Mar 6 with 4075 viewsnethertonowl

Marvin Johnson - Wednesday fans reaction on 18:35 - Mar 6 by Herbivore

Yeah, you're all loopy mate. You came on here afterwards blaming Burns and it was a load of tosh then as well.

I came on here and said burns was no angel, and I had seen no evidence Johnson did make contact, later when videos proved there was contact, and Johsnon got banned rightfully so.

However not one of your fans has accepted or commented on Burns elbow on Johnson?, right in front of the same linesman !

I accepted I was wrong , what about you? do you accept Burns actions ?,
Marvin Johnson - Wednesday fans reaction on 18:41 - Mar 6 with 4050 viewsHerbivore

Marvin Johnson - Wednesday fans reaction on 18:40 - Mar 6 by nethertonowl

I came on here and said burns was no angel, and I had seen no evidence Johnson did make contact, later when videos proved there was contact, and Johsnon got banned rightfully so.

However not one of your fans has accepted or commented on Burns elbow on Johnson?, right in front of the same linesman !

I accepted I was wrong , what about you? do you accept Burns actions ?,

Have you got some video evidence of Burns deliberately elbowing Johnson?

Marvin Johnson - Wednesday fans reaction on 18:42 - Mar 6 with 4059 viewsnethertonowl

Marvin Johnson - Wednesday fans reaction on 18:35 - Mar 6 by berkstractorboy

Where is your evidence of this. You got away with poor officiating decisions in both games, and you know it. Doesn't stop you being top and rightly so on other performances.

Its in the thread on our board , very clear video, no room for any doubt.
Marvin Johnson - Wednesday fans reaction on 18:42 - Mar 6 with 4049 viewsAsa

Last year Morsy got a laughable 4 game ban for what looked like it was possibly a push to the shoulder or maybe a push to the face.

There was no way of knowing and for them to give a red with certainty was laughable. A lot of our fans thought it was a silly thing to do, called out Morsy for it and others didn't think he did a lot wrong. Was pretty balanced.

Almost every Wednesday fan I've seen comment on the incident seems to be digging out Burns for having the audacity to be elbowed blatantly in the face. Can't judge a whole fan base on one thing, but blimey there's an awful high percentage of fans feeling they are hard done by instead of being pleased they got away with it.

Against ten men I feel we win that game. We've been hard done by here but you'd think it was the other way around!
Marvin Johnson - Wednesday fans reaction on 18:43 - Mar 6 with 4031 viewsIllinoisblue

Marvin Johnson - Wednesday fans reaction on 18:34 - Mar 6 by nethertonowl

And your thug?

Thrown objects at linesmen recently?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Marvin Johnson - Wednesday fans reaction on 18:43 - Mar 6 with 4030 viewsHerbivore

Marvin Johnson - Wednesday fans reaction on 18:42 - Mar 6 by nethertonowl

Marvin Johnson - Wednesday fans reaction on 18:45 - Mar 6 with 3998 viewsmrfixit426

I mean, unless I'm losing my eyesight at an alarming rate, and that IS possible, it isn't clear at all.
The one where your player.... on 18:46 - Mar 6 with 3971 viewsBloots

....lost the header to someone shorter than him and with a topknot in his hair, and then rolled around on the floor like he'd been taken down by a Gatling gun?

Yeah I saw that.

Shocking play acting.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Marvin Johnson - Wednesday fans reaction on 18:47 - Mar 6 with 3926 viewsnethertonowl

Marvin Johnson - Wednesday fans reaction on 18:43 - Mar 6 by Illinoisblue

Thrown objects at linesmen recently?

No disgraceful and no reason why anyone should be throwing stuff at officals.
Marvin Johnson - Wednesday fans reaction on 18:47 - Mar 6 with 3923 viewsHerbivore

Marvin Johnson - Wednesday fans reaction on 18:45 - Mar 6 by mrfixit426

I mean, unless I'm losing my eyesight at an alarming rate, and that IS possible, it isn't clear at all.

It's not at all. He's challenging for the ball, you can't see his arm but it doesn't look like it's raised from the way he jumps. Even if he does make contact, it's not remotely a deliberate swinging elbow to the face.

Marvin Johnson - Wednesday fans reaction on 18:47 - Mar 6 with 3908 viewsjonbull88

I see Wes running in and heading the ball. If that’s clear cut for you, then good luck, personally I’d be booking in an eye test.
Marvin Johnson - Wednesday fans reaction on 18:48 - Mar 6 with 3896 viewsHerbivore

Marvin Johnson - Wednesday fans reaction on 18:47 - Mar 6 by nethertonowl

No disgraceful and no reason why anyone should be throwing stuff at officals.

It meant you got a clearly offside goal awarded to you at your place, so looked like it was worth it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024