Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The ecstacy of tonight and the agony elsewhere.... 03:22 - Apr 26 with 3192 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

I'm a little bit in love with this woman....she really gets football.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

The ecstacy of tonight and the agony elsewhere.... on 08:25 - Apr 26 with 2646 viewsEC2_Blue

She really does. Thank you for posting that brilliant articulation of what it really means.
The ecstacy of tonight and the agony elsewhere.... on 08:28 - Apr 26 with 2620 viewspatrickswell

I used to love her Bolton videos. There’s a great one she did on the day that we beat them 5-0 and there was a real risk that it was going to be their last ever game.
The ecstacy of tonight and the agony elsewhere.... on 08:30 - Apr 26 with 2596 viewsbluelagos

She has a media career ahead of her, no question. Not sure how old she is, but if not already there, she should defo get on a decent Uni course and the world is her oyster.

Far better than many already earning a living in sports reporting.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

The ecstacy of tonight and the agony elsewhere.... on 08:31 - Apr 26 with 2579 viewsWickets

She is great , this brought tears to my eyes .
The ecstacy of tonight and the agony elsewhere.... on 08:35 - Apr 26 with 2554 viewsNthQldITFC

That whole thing, the pain and the pleasure of gritty lower league football, is so much more valuable than the jazzed up, plasticky spectacle of what the Premier League and it's consumer-led, disposable allegiances has become.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

The ecstacy of tonight and the agony elsewhere.... on 08:45 - Apr 26 with 2465 viewsChurchman

She is excellent. Been around a while now and is very objective/balanced in what she does, lets people talk when she interviews them (rare these days) and has got a great career ahead of her.
The ecstacy of tonight and the agony elsewhere.... on 08:57 - Apr 26 with 2408 viewsSharkey

The ecstacy of tonight and the agony elsewhere.... on 08:28 - Apr 26 by patrickswell

I used to love her Bolton videos. There’s a great one she did on the day that we beat them 5-0 and there was a real risk that it was going to be their last ever game.

Talking of Bolton, there must be a lot of appreciation of Accrington and their keeper in Peterborough this morning. (A bit to do, and they need to boost their goal-difference a wee bit more than simply winning, but I still see Posh winning the play-offs!)
The ecstacy of tonight and the agony elsewhere.... on 11:25 - Apr 26 with 2165 viewsghostofescobar

She really is very, very good. Spot on reporting. Got a bit dusty here

GhostOfEscobar

Login to get fewer ads

The ecstacy of tonight and the agony elsewhere.... on 12:04 - Apr 26 with 2052 viewsVegtablue

A young football Lisa Nandy!
The ecstacy of tonight and the agony elsewhere.... on 12:04 - Apr 26 with 2049 viewsJ2BLUE

Usually can’t stand v loggers but she does it in a respectful quieter way and is very good.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

So good on 12:16 - Apr 26 with 2015 viewsDyland

There's a rawness and blunt honesty about her videos innit? She's a really good documentary maker, obviously it helps being bright and articulate, but I love the style as well.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

The ecstacy of tonight and the agony elsewhere.... on 14:01 - Apr 26 with 1811 viewsitfc_bucks

Genuinely a very good video.
The ecstacy of tonight and the agony elsewhere.... on 14:13 - Apr 26 with 1738 viewsxrayspecs

The ecstacy of tonight and the agony elsewhere.... on 08:30 - Apr 26 by bluelagos

She has a media career ahead of her, no question. Not sure how old she is, but if not already there, she should defo get on a decent Uni course and the world is her oyster.

Far better than many already earning a living in sports reporting.

She already has a degree in broadcast journalism and has been working on Talksport, BBC Radio 5Live, BBC Radio Manchester and BT Sport.
The ecstacy of tonight and the agony elsewhere.... on 14:13 - Apr 26 with 1734 viewsxrayspecs

The ecstacy of tonight and the agony elsewhere.... on 12:04 - Apr 26 by J2BLUE

Usually can’t stand v loggers but she does it in a respectful quieter way and is very good.

She is a journalist and broadcaster, a sexier Phil Ham.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/nieve-pegg-07a368183/?originalSubdomain=uk#:~:text=S
and everyone is busting a gut to get there. (n/t) on 17:26 - Apr 26 with 1435 viewsronnyd

The ecstacy of tonight and the agony elsewhere.... on 08:35 - Apr 26 by NthQldITFC

That whole thing, the pain and the pleasure of gritty lower league football, is so much more valuable than the jazzed up, plasticky spectacle of what the Premier League and it's consumer-led, disposable allegiances has become.

and everyone is busting a gut to get there. (n/t) on 17:29 - Apr 26 with 1424 viewsNthQldITFC

and everyone is busting a gut to get there. (n/t) on 17:26 - Apr 26 by ronnyd

Yup.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

The ecstacy of tonight and the agony elsewhere.... on 17:42 - Apr 26 with 1382 viewsSamWhiteUK

Why am I crying? 🤣

Best of luck to her in the future, she'll go on to be a great sports journalist if that's what she wants to persue
The ecstacy of tonight and the agony elsewhere.... on 17:51 - Apr 26 with 1340 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

The ecstacy of tonight and the agony elsewhere.... on 17:42 - Apr 26 by SamWhiteUK

Why am I crying? 🤣

Best of luck to her in the future, she'll go on to be a great sports journalist if that's what she wants to persue

I may have had a little boo at 3:30 this morning.

The ecstacy of tonight and the agony elsewhere.... on 17:54 - Apr 26 with 1311 viewshoppy

The ecstacy of tonight and the agony elsewhere.... on 14:13 - Apr 26 by xrayspecs

She is a journalist and broadcaster, a sexier Phil Ham.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/nieve-pegg-07a368183/?originalSubdomain=uk#:~:text=S

Does such a thing exist?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

The ecstacy of tonight and the agony elsewhere.... on 17:56 - Apr 26 with 1301 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

The ecstacy of tonight and the agony elsewhere.... on 17:54 - Apr 26 by hoppy

Does such a thing exist?

The car is as good as yours.

The ecstacy of tonight and the agony elsewhere.... on 18:00 - Apr 26 with 1260 viewshoppy

The ecstacy of tonight and the agony elsewhere.... on 17:56 - Apr 26 by BanksterDebtSlave

That would be great... or should I say g R8...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

The ecstacy of tonight and the agony elsewhere.... on 18:00 - Apr 26 with 1260 viewsbluelagos

The ecstacy of tonight and the agony elsewhere.... on 17:56 - Apr 26 by BanksterDebtSlave

Sell yer soul for an Audi....state of this board sometimes.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024