Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Get out of our club 22:41 - May 7 with 11235 viewslunatic1988

I know the club can’t probably do much, but seen a few videos circling today of the baby beater in the fanzone, bloke makes me feel physically sick as he walks round like he has no care in the world. Surely a petition or something would make the club stand up and notice, hate him being around kids and families knowing what his done

Sorry for negative post after a tremendous season
[Post edited 8 May 2023 12:25]
Get out of our club on 13:46 - May 8 with 2881 viewsBrads

As a private business, the club can ban whoever they want from their property. I guess they feel that they need to remain impartial and emotionally detached from such things, so won’t get involved in judging individuals who’ve already been dealt with by the courts and don’t pose a transferable risk in the ground. Otherwise, where would they draw the line? There will be loads of wrong ‘un’s amongst us in a 29k crowd that we’re just not aware of. He’s also a paying customer to them. As abhorrent as throwing his former girlfriend’s 2 week old baby into a pram was/is, there’s nothing to suggest that he’s likely to randomly repeat that type of behaviour at the football.

I know that the club have been aware of him for years because he used to be in the seat in front of me when I was in NSL. I was told what he’d done when he was moved by the club, after people around us had contacted the club when the details originally circulated on Twitter. His photo was in the sentencing articles online then but has since been removed.

Before it came out I always thought he was an odd bloke anyway. He used to draw attention to himself by regularly shouting out strange insults and hitting his seat in fake anger as if he was pretending to be some kind of hard man, in contrast to when you’d see him at away games with his parents and a big camera round his neck. There was a complaint about his behaviour then (more annoying than threatening) and the head steward had a word with him at half time once. I was surprised that he didn’t keep his head down more, even before it became more widely known.
Get out of our club on 16:47 - May 8 with 2654 viewsronnyd

Get out of our club on 09:59 - May 8 by clive_baker

The club are aware already. It was a very serious offence that for some reason only saw him behind bars for a matter of months.

https://www.eadt.co.uk/news/21800054.baby-assault-man-jailed/

He’s a regular home and away, as others have said it always makes me feel very uneasy to be around this despicable human being. Practically speaking I’ve always assumed it’s been hard for the club to do much about it, but maybe they could just ban him? I’m not sure.

After reading that report, could there be a murder/manslaughter charge sometime in the future? As i believe there was in the sad case of Simon Dobbin.
Get out of our club on 17:26 - May 8 with 2591 viewsRadlett_blue

Get out of our club on 09:59 - May 8 by clive_baker

The club are aware already. It was a very serious offence that for some reason only saw him behind bars for a matter of months.

https://www.eadt.co.uk/news/21800054.baby-assault-man-jailed/

He’s a regular home and away, as others have said it always makes me feel very uneasy to be around this despicable human being. Practically speaking I’ve always assumed it’s been hard for the club to do much about it, but maybe they could just ban him? I’m not sure.

While you can't defend this man's actions, he may well have mental health issues himself. He's served his time & is presumably not considered a danger to others. If you want Town to ban him, aren't you setting a dangerous precedent e.g. do you want to ban anyone with a criminal record from the ground?

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Get out of our club on 19:12 - May 8 with 2429 viewsMattinLondon

Get out of our club on 12:17 - May 8 by SitfcB

For those that don’t know he was 12th_Man on here.

If I remember correctly, that particular poster wasn’t the most pleasant.
Get out of our club on 19:38 - May 8 with 2400 viewsgainsboroughblue

Get out of our club on 19:12 - May 8 by MattinLondon

If I remember correctly, that particular poster wasn’t the most pleasant.

Or knowledgeable on ITFC history.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Get out of our club on 19:48 - May 8 with 2390 viewsMJallday

Seriously?

Ewww

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

Get out of our club on 20:09 - May 8 with 2318 viewsRyorry

😱
Bloody hell. Had no idea.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Get out of our club on 13:44 - May 9 with 2067 viewsJackNorthStand

If I or many other people I know who go saw him he would be leaving, one way or another.
Login to get fewer ads

Get out of our club on 13:46 - May 9 with 2056 viewsJackNorthStand

Get out of our club on 09:26 - May 8 by HighgateBlue

What do you mean by 'up for discrimination'? The Football Club is a club, and can determine who they allow to attend games. They would not be breaching the criminal law or human rights or equality laws by banning someone on this basis, and I can't see that there would be any contractual provision in their relationship to the EFL that would prohibit it.

I'm not saying they should necessarily take that course, but I can't see that anything would prevent them.

This was a fairly high profile case in the local area. Wouldn’t be hard to contact him and say his support is not welcome. I am sure all of the players and owners would agree on this.

Perhaps if nothing is done it’s worth contacting Ashton directly. Bare in mind a lot of our first team have kids of their own I am sure they are disgusted too.

Anyone know where this idiot sits ?
Get out of our club on 13:50 - May 9 with 2015 viewsReus30

Get out of our club on 13:44 - May 9 by JackNorthStand

If I or many other people I know who go saw him he would be leaving, one way or another.

Ok calm down Danny Dyer....

Yes the guy is scum (first I have heard about it to be fair) but he served his time. Doesn't make it any less abhorrent let me make that perfectly clear and it also enrages me to no end.

The correct thing to do is report accordingly to the club and see if you get a response. As discussed, I would imagine that you wouldn't get one though because of potential precedent as noted previously.
Get out of our club on 13:51 - May 9 with 2015 viewsitfcpaul

maybe I am being confused, but the same 12th_man who was involved in helping people with disabilities at the club, or am I completely wrong

Poll: Who would you want as Ipswich manager in November. there aren't many candidates

Get out of our club on 13:56 - May 9 with 1972 viewsJackNorthStand

Get out of our club on 13:50 - May 9 by Reus30

Ok calm down Danny Dyer....

Yes the guy is scum (first I have heard about it to be fair) but he served his time. Doesn't make it any less abhorrent let me make that perfectly clear and it also enrages me to no end.

The correct thing to do is report accordingly to the club and see if you get a response. As discussed, I would imagine that you wouldn't get one though because of potential precedent as noted previously.

There is a thread about a man attending games who attacked a new born baby. And somehow an Ipswich fan has turned on me and trying to mock me for posting I would be ensuring the person who attacked the new born baby leaves if I am unfortunate enough to see him.

I am lost for words.
Get out of our club on 14:19 - May 9 with 1915 viewsReus30

Get out of our club on 13:56 - May 9 by JackNorthStand

There is a thread about a man attending games who attacked a new born baby. And somehow an Ipswich fan has turned on me and trying to mock me for posting I would be ensuring the person who attacked the new born baby leaves if I am unfortunate enough to see him.

I am lost for words.

Called you out as your post insinuated you and 'the crew' would take matters into your own hands which is just bs.

Yeah it's uncomfortable but there are 00,000s of criminals walking among us. ITFC can deal with this monster however they wish as can the Phil & Gav can/have on here if he posted here too. Just have to go through the correct channels.

As I said, it's a horrendous crime (I don't think I need to keep repeating that) but you feel free to go dish out what you perceive as justice in your own way, I am sure that would stand up in court as perfectly allowable. Or you can do things the correct way.

Didn't attack you or mock you, just simply called out either your keyboard warrior persona or your idiocy in that you want to potentially commit a crime and then posted it on a public forum (one way or another).
[Post edited 9 May 2023 14:20]
Get out of our club on 15:29 - May 9 with 1831 viewsHARRY10

Get out of our club on 14:19 - May 9 by Reus30

Called you out as your post insinuated you and 'the crew' would take matters into your own hands which is just bs.

Yeah it's uncomfortable but there are 00,000s of criminals walking among us. ITFC can deal with this monster however they wish as can the Phil & Gav can/have on here if he posted here too. Just have to go through the correct channels.

As I said, it's a horrendous crime (I don't think I need to keep repeating that) but you feel free to go dish out what you perceive as justice in your own way, I am sure that would stand up in court as perfectly allowable. Or you can do things the correct way.

Didn't attack you or mock you, just simply called out either your keyboard warrior persona or your idiocy in that you want to potentially commit a crime and then posted it on a public forum (one way or another).

He appears to be more 'mad than bad'. I don't thunk he has been issued with mental health though.

I am not sure that any self righteous vigilante action is the best thing either. Just as with the club banning him, where would that lead. Where is a line drawn.

It is perhaps a measure of his limited mental development that he does not see how others will regard him, .and how they may re-act.

Refusing him a season ticket would most probably lead to him acquiring one via a third party. My understanding that in cases such as these there is a follow up/monitoring by the probation service.

If so, they should be made aware of the strength of feeling towards him and the risks and consequences of him being at PR, as it does suggest he thinks it's all over now. If that is the case, then he has not yet come to terms with the enormity of his actions.

Thankfully, the season is now over and there are a few months to sort this out.
Get out of our club on 15:59 - May 9 with 1773 viewsitfc_bucks

Was he really?

Blimey.

Another solid reason why SBRL is the place to be.
Get out of our club on 17:11 - May 9 with 1742 viewsJackNorthStand

Get out of our club on 14:19 - May 9 by Reus30

You’re being daft I never said myself or any “ crew” was going to take out any sort of “ justice “ and end up in court.

What I was getting at is I and others would make it be known to everyone where by he would either be asked to leave due to the number of people who demanded it or he would feel so uncomfortable off his own accord he would remove himself.

I certainly wouldn’t get myself into any sort of trouble for such a waste of air, believe me.
Get out of our club on 17:24 - May 9 with 1688 viewsPrideOfTheEast

Get out of our club on 15:29 - May 9 by HARRY10

He appears to be more 'mad than bad'. I don't thunk he has been issued with mental health though.

I am not sure that any self righteous vigilante action is the best thing either. Just as with the club banning him, where would that lead. Where is a line drawn.

It is perhaps a measure of his limited mental development that he does not see how others will regard him, .and how they may re-act.

Refusing him a season ticket would most probably lead to him acquiring one via a third party. My understanding that in cases such as these there is a follow up/monitoring by the probation service.

If so, they should be made aware of the strength of feeling towards him and the risks and consequences of him being at PR, as it does suggest he thinks it's all over now. If that is the case, then he has not yet come to terms with the enormity of his actions.

Thankfully, the season is now over and there are a few months to sort this out.

I cannot claim to know much at all about this but he doesn’t seem like the sort of person that should be attending games does he. Presumably the club can (and do) ban whomever they want and clearly they should do in this case, including for the individuals own safety.

Has anybody raised this to the club?
Get out of our club on 18:08 - May 9 with 1641 viewsBuhrer

Get out of our club on 17:24 - May 9 by PrideOfTheEast

I cannot claim to know much at all about this but he doesn’t seem like the sort of person that should be attending games does he. Presumably the club can (and do) ban whomever they want and clearly they should do in this case, including for the individuals own safety.

Has anybody raised this to the club?

"You cannot claim to know much.......doesnt seem like the sort of person that should be attending games"? What the feck? Who are you? A mob making threats thats what.

Perhaps raise it with the club. Maybe they'll kick this scumbag out. Perhaps they'll give you a badge and a whistle and make you Chief Con Hunter.

Or leave it to the club and police and stick to your own lane.
Get out of our club on 19:05 - May 9 with 1549 viewsGlasgowBlue

Get out of our club on 18:08 - May 9 by Buhrer

"You cannot claim to know much.......doesnt seem like the sort of person that should be attending games"? What the feck? Who are you? A mob making threats thats what.

Perhaps raise it with the club. Maybe they'll kick this scumbag out. Perhaps they'll give you a badge and a whistle and make you Chief Con Hunter.

"A mob making threats thats what".

POTE did no such thing. He said that a banning may be a good idea for this individual's own safety. Somebody could give him a whack. POTE didn't suggest that this would be the correct course of action.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Get out of our club on 19:17 - May 9 with 1524 viewsBuhrer

Get out of our club on 19:05 - May 9 by GlasgowBlue

"A mob making threats thats what".

POTE did no such thing. He said that a banning may be a good idea for this individual's own safety. Somebody could give him a whack. POTE didn't suggest that this would be the correct course of action.

Where does he sit?

Hope there's no accidents...

Might slip in the toilet.

Nudge nudge

Ugh. I hate pile ons. That crime deserves a lot more, but this thread has a lot of bull shot in it.
Get out of our club on 20:18 - May 9 with 1390 viewsSwansea_Blue

Get out of our club on 19:17 - May 9 by Buhrer

Where does he sit?

Hope there's no accidents...

Might slip in the toilet.

Nudge nudge

Ugh. I hate pile ons. That crime deserves a lot more, but this thread has a lot of bull shot in it.

I think you’ve extrapolated way too far there. I wasn’t getting any of that from POTE’s post.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Get out of our club on 20:22 - May 9 with 1372 viewsPrideOfTheEast

Get out of our club on 18:08 - May 9 by Buhrer

I’ve made no such threat you fool.

He’s literally beaten a baby and that child isn’t, as a result of his brutality, expected to live until the age of 20. The police have dealt with him, as have the courts. Let’s hope the club do too.
Get out of our club on 20:40 - May 9 with 1303 viewsBuhrer

Get out of our club on 20:18 - May 9 by Swansea_Blue

I think you’ve extrapolated way too far there. I wasn’t getting any of that from POTE’s post.

Reading through the thread that's what I saw, several vague threats. I say call the club, call the police, call the coast guard. People have suggested it as a sensible way of addressing fans understandable distress. GBs going on about him slipping in the bog FFS.
Get out of our club on 20:42 - May 9 with 1291 viewsBuhrer

Get out of our club on 20:22 - May 9 by PrideOfTheEast

I’ve made no such threat you fool.

He’s literally beaten a baby and that child isn’t, as a result of his brutality, expected to live until the age of 20. The police have dealt with him, as have the courts. Let’s hope the club do too.

"I cannot claim to know much at all about this but he doesn’t seem like the sort of person that should be attending games does he." seem like foolish words to me.

Please do report this scum to the club and update us to your progress.
Get out of our club on 20:44 - May 9 with 1281 viewsGlasgowBlue

Get out of our club on 20:42 - May 9 by Buhrer

"I cannot claim to know much at all about this but he doesn’t seem like the sort of person that should be attending games does he." seem like foolish words to me.

Please do report this scum to the club and update us to your progress.

You're digging a deeper hole for yourself now.

Quit whilst you still have a modicum of dignity.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024