Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
First def info of the summer… Garang Kuol on loan 18:36 - May 25 with 9330 viewsStudentBlue

Garang Kuol incoming on loan from Newcastle.

Currently on loan at Hearts, and scored first goal vs Rangers.

Poll: How will you be voting tomorrow?

First def info of the summer… Garang Kuol on loan on 18:41 - May 25 with 7425 viewsitfc_jg

Heard this earlier too, wonder if we have got an option to make permanent
[Post edited 25 May 2023 18:41]
First def info of the summer… Garang Kuol on loan on 18:54 - May 25 with 7228 viewsKieran_Knows

First def info of the summer… Garang Kuol on loan on 18:41 - May 25 by itfc_jg

No chance of a permanent option I’d say.
[Post edited 25 May 2023 18:54]

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

First def info of the summer… Garang Kuol on loan on 18:54 - May 25 with 7235 viewsBlueandTruesince82

First def info of the summer… Garang Kuol on loan on 18:41 - May 25 by itfc_jg

Doubt it, he's only been at Newcastle 6 months. Impressed for the Socceroos in the WC to get the move. Was of the impression his Hearts form had been underwhelming but I dont follow Scottish football greatly so happy to be corrected

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

First def info of the summer… Garang Kuol on loan on 18:58 - May 25 with 7161 viewsitfc_jg

First def info of the summer… Garang Kuol on loan on 18:54 - May 25 by Kieran_Knows

No chance of a permanent option I’d say.
[Post edited 25 May 2023 18:54]

More of a chance than you would think, Can’t see him breaking in at Newcastle anytime soon. But probably slim
[Post edited 25 May 2023 19:00]
First def info of the summer… Garang Kuol on loan on 18:59 - May 25 with 7132 viewsKieran_Knows

First def info of the summer… Garang Kuol on loan on 18:58 - May 25 by itfc_jg

More of a chance than you would think, Can’t see him breaking in at Newcastle anytime soon. But probably slim
[Post edited 25 May 2023 19:00]

Will be happy to be proved wrong, but can’t see Newcastle wanting to let go of him permanently 6 months after signing him (although hasn’t really set the SPFL alight).

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

First def info of the summer… Garang Kuol on loan on 19:17 - May 25 with 6980 viewsLankHenners

First def info of the summer… Garang Kuol on loan on 18:54 - May 25 by BlueandTruesince82

Doubt it, he's only been at Newcastle 6 months. Impressed for the Socceroos in the WC to get the move. Was of the impression his Hearts form had been underwhelming but I dont follow Scottish football greatly so happy to be corrected

He's barely played it seems but did score his first goal last night against Rangers, equaliser in the last minute - they've had a change of manager which doesn't help plus it's tough anyway for a youngster to go on loan in January and break into a team.

Clearly highly-rated and backed to fulfil the potential - would probably be looking to go to a Championship-level club next season.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

[Redacted] on 19:22 - May 25 with 6901 viewsvictorywilhappen

[Redacted]
First def info of the summer… Garang Kuol on loan on 19:44 - May 25 with 6623 viewshunty21

Source / link?
Login to get fewer ads

First def info of the summer… Garang Kuol on loan on 20:48 - May 25 with 6206 viewsNaylorsrightboot

First def info of the summer… Garang Kuol on loan on 19:44 - May 25 by hunty21

Source / link?

Tomato/cuff . Does that help ?
First def info of the summer… Garang Kuol on loan on 20:56 - May 25 with 6092 viewsclive_baker

Already cringing at the lower north singing Garang Style

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

First def info of the summer… Garang Kuol on loan on 20:57 - May 25 with 6088 viewscressi

First def info of the summer… Garang Kuol on loan on 20:48 - May 25 by Naylorsrightboot

Tomato/cuff . Does that help ?

Only 18 not sure he would start here ability yes possibly not sure if rings true unless we buy to develop him
First def info of the summer… Garang Kuol on loan on 21:34 - May 25 with 5866 viewsMetal_Hacker

First def info of the summer… Garang Kuol on loan on 20:57 - May 25 by cressi

Only 18 not sure he would start here ability yes possibly not sure if rings true unless we buy to develop him

Didn’t we buy Camara to develop him ?

Poll: If it were one or the other

First def info of the summer… Garang Kuol on loan on 21:37 - May 25 with 5853 viewsTrequartista

First def info of the summer… Garang Kuol on loan on 20:56 - May 25 by clive_baker

Maybe something by Kuol & The Garang

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

First def info of the summer… Garang Kuol on loan on 21:41 - May 25 with 5825 viewscressi

First def info of the summer… Garang Kuol on loan on 21:34 - May 25 by Metal_Hacker

Didn’t we buy Camara to develop him ?

No we thought Camara would click instantly
First def info of the summer… Garang Kuol on loan on 21:42 - May 25 with 5805 viewsslump

Would be great to have a Dinka at Town.

Folk that are very close to my heart.

UTT

First def info of the summer… Garang Kuol on loan on 22:18 - May 25 with 5568 viewsGuthrum

First def info of the summer… Garang Kuol on loan on 20:57 - May 25 by cressi

Or he is the coming season's John-Jules?

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

First def info of the summer… Garang Kuol on loan on 23:15 - May 25 with 5282 viewscressi

First def info of the summer… Garang Kuol on loan on 22:18 - May 25 by Guthrum

Or he is the coming season's John-Jules?

What injured 80% of season
First def info of the summer… Garang Kuol on loan on 00:04 - May 26 with 5130 viewsArnoldMoorhen

First def info of the summer… Garang Kuol on loan on 20:56 - May 25 by clive_baker

You don't need to worry about that, because the second bit of def info of the Summer is that Blue Action were working their way through this at choir practice tonight:

[Post edited 26 May 2023 0:07]
[Redacted] on 09:17 - May 26 with 4363 viewsvictorywilhappen

[Redacted]
First def info of the summer… Garang Kuol on loan on 09:32 - May 26 with 4198 viewsCityBlue

he's an Egyptian Aussie...we should have enough contacts to lure him here

I T I D

[Redacted] on 09:37 - May 26 with 4162 viewsvictorywilhappen

First def info of the summer… Garang Kuol on loan on 09:32 - May 26 by CityBlue

he's an Egyptian Aussie...we should have enough contacts to lure him here

[Redacted]
First def info of the summer… Garang Kuol on loan on 09:57 - May 26 with 4052 viewsHerbivore

I'd have thought any loanees we go for might be a bit further along in their development. Can't see us wanting to use squad places for loan players who maybe aren't ready to make an impact straight away.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

First def info of the summer… Garang Kuol on loan on 10:23 - May 26 with 3947 viewsSomethingBlue

Absolutely blinding talent but a bit of a liability off the ball at this point, and in terms of decision making — would ideally be one that you'd barely see in the first half of the season with the hope that he's ready to have an impact in the second, and I'm not sure we can accommodate that.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

First def info of the summer… Garang Kuol on loan on 10:28 - May 26 with 3907 viewsjayessess

Not seeing this one.

Very young, next to no track record in men's football. Feels a bit too much of a punt to occupy a squad place with?

Plus, been away from the club since January, you'd guess Newcastle will have him back for pre-season before they decide what to do with him.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

First def info of the summer… Garang Kuol on loan on 10:30 - May 26 with 3885 viewsLankHenners

First def info of the summer… Garang Kuol on loan on 09:57 - May 26 by Herbivore

I'd have thought any loanees we go for might be a bit further along in their development. Can't see us wanting to use squad places for loan players who maybe aren't ready to make an impact straight away.

Depends on how good they are, and the Prem clubs tend to be good at judging what level their young players can make an impact at.

Amad Diallo had only played a couple of dozen career games (excluding youth football, obviously) and was one of the best wingers in the Champ last season, James McAtee much less first team experience and was a key player for Sheffield Utd who finished 2nd, Tommy Doyle for the same club slightly further along but still relatively inexperienced in men's football.

Not to say this is why we should be looking at Kuol as I agree it would be a bit of a risk. If (and I'm pretty certain we will) we go for a Prem loan I'd wager it would be someone who is at least a regular in England youth squads, for example.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024