Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
West Ham fans letting themselves down now. (n/t) 20:35 - Jun 7 with 5093 viewsITFC_Forever

P 1124, W 500, D 288, L 336, F 1707, A 1359
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

West Ham fans letting themselves down now. (n/t) on 20:36 - Jun 7 with 2907 viewsStokieBlue

Absolute idiots.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

West Ham fans letting themselves down now. (n/t) on 20:37 - Jun 7 with 2883 viewsnorth_stand77

Absolutely disgraceful
West Ham fans letting themselves down now. (n/t) on 20:37 - Jun 7 with 2873 viewsGlasgowBlue

Stupid behaviour. I doubt anyone thought a plastic cup would end up drawing blood but mindless all the same.

Hope they are identified and banned.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

West Ham fans letting themselves down now. (n/t) on 20:37 - Jun 7 with 2864 viewsGeoffSentence

Tossers.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

West Ham fans letting themselves down now. (n/t) on 20:37 - Jun 7 with 2863 viewsPowrigan

West Ham fans letting themselves down now. (n/t) on 20:37 - Jun 7 by north_stand77

Absolutely disgraceful

Sinking to the Fiorentina fans’ level
West Ham fans letting themselves down now. (n/t) on 20:38 - Jun 7 with 2854 viewsnorth_stand77

West Ham fans letting themselves down now. (n/t) on 20:37 - Jun 7 by GlasgowBlue

Stupid behaviour. I doubt anyone thought a plastic cup would end up drawing blood but mindless all the same.

Thought they held up a lighter or something that hit him
West Ham fans letting themselves down now. (n/t) on 20:38 - Jun 7 with 2840 viewsWickets

Letting their club and Country down . Every club has these simpletons.
West Ham fans letting themselves down now. (n/t) on 20:39 - Jun 7 with 2828 viewsStokieBlue

West Ham fans letting themselves down now. (n/t) on 20:37 - Jun 7 by GlasgowBlue

Think someone escalated it and it was a lighter that did the damage.

SB

Login to get fewer ads

West Ham fans letting themselves down now. (n/t) on 20:39 - Jun 7 with 2826 viewsITFC_Forever

Looks like they were hard rigid cups.

Underlines why it would be insanity to allow drinking in the stands in England. There are too many morons who are incapable of behaving.

P 1124, W 500, D 288, L 336, F 1707, A 1359
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

West Ham fans letting themselves down now. (n/t) on 20:39 - Jun 7 with 2816 viewsjontysnut

Daytrippers from Clacton.
West Ham fans letting themselves down now. (n/t) on 20:40 - Jun 7 with 2793 viewsGlasgowBlue

West Ham fans letting themselves down now. (n/t) on 20:39 - Jun 7 by StokieBlue

Think someone escalated it and it was a lighter that did the damage.

SB

Ah. Now that makes more sense. Lifetime ban is in order.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

West Ham fans letting themselves down now. (n/t) on 20:40 - Jun 7 with 2785 viewsSitfcB

West Ham fans letting themselves down now. (n/t) on 20:38 - Jun 7 by north_stand77

Thought they held up a lighter or something that hit him

Was a vape.

Perhaps a Sheff Wed fan snuck in?

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

West Ham fans letting themselves down now. (n/t) on 20:43 - Jun 7 with 2757 viewsStokieBlue

West Ham fans letting themselves down now. (n/t) on 20:40 - Jun 7 by GlasgowBlue

Ah. Now that makes more sense. Lifetime ban is in order.

Sitters might be right that it was a vape.

As an aside, it's very Italian to have a purple bandage to match the kit. Excellent.

SB

West Ham fans letting themselves down now. (n/t) on 20:47 - Jun 7 with 2638 viewsJ2BLUE

This is why every fan needs to remember their actions represent the club. The actions of a few idiots shames their entire club.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

West Ham fans letting themselves down now. (n/t) on 20:48 - Jun 7 with 2609 viewsSwansea_Blue

West Ham fans letting themselves down now. (n/t) on 20:37 - Jun 7 by GeoffSentence

Tossers.

Literally!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

West Ham fans letting themselves down now. (n/t) on 20:49 - Jun 7 with 2568 viewsCheltenham_Blue

West Ham fans doing West Ham things.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

West Ham fans letting themselves down now. (n/t) on 20:50 - Jun 7 with 2555 viewsSwansea_Blue

West Ham fans letting themselves down now. (n/t) on 20:47 - Jun 7 by J2BLUE

This is why every fan needs to remember their actions represent the club. The actions of a few idiots shames their entire club.

Entire nation in matches like this. They’re not helping me get over their behaviour in our PO semi, as much as I try.

West Ham fans letting themselves down now. (n/t) on 20:51 - Jun 7 with 2542 viewsBluesky

JUST A SHAME.
Embarrassing on 20:53 - Jun 7 with 2495 viewsunstableblue

Really let themselves down there… because it wasn’t isolated.. those of objects being thrown

Also the team are playing awful football… Fiorentina technically far superior

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

West Ham fans letting themselves down now. (n/t) on 20:54 - Jun 7 with 2462 viewsIllinoisblue

No great surprise with half of East London on the piss in Prague for the last few days. Could be a long night ahead.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

West Ham fans letting themselves down now. (n/t) on 20:57 - Jun 7 with 2430 viewsCheltenham_Blue

West Ham fans letting themselves down now. (n/t) on 20:47 - Jun 7 by J2BLUE

But nothing happens that REALLY hurts the club, so they continue.

Sheff Wed throwing objects, investigation opened, went nowhere, no deterrent.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Embarrassing on 20:59 - Jun 7 with 2399 viewsSwansea_Blue

Embarrassing on 20:53 - Jun 7 by unstableblue

Really let themselves down there… because it wasn’t isolated.. those of objects being thrown

Also the team are playing awful football… Fiorentina technically far superior

Yeah, they were throwing stuff into the pitch in the first couple of minutes. Behaviour like this seems to be creeping into the game more. There’s been a noticeable change post-Covid in the UK from what I’ve seen. Not that lockdowns and the stress of going through Covid is going to be the sole cause of course. I wonder how the general ‘sh*tness’ of life at the moment feeds into this (cost of living, divisive populist politics, etc). It’s not just us either; there’s a lot of anger in crowds across Europe at the moment with incidents kicking off in a lot of places. Nobody’s happy.

Embarrassing on 21:01 - Jun 7 with 2356 viewsGeoffSentence

Embarrassing on 20:59 - Jun 7 by Swansea_Blue

Yeah, they were throwing stuff into the pitch in the first couple of minutes. Behaviour like this seems to be creeping into the game more. There’s been a noticeable change post-Covid in the UK from what I’ve seen. Not that lockdowns and the stress of going through Covid is going to be the sole cause of course. I wonder how the general ‘sh*tness’ of life at the moment feeds into this (cost of living, divisive populist politics, etc). It’s not just us either; there’s a lot of anger in crowds across Europe at the moment with incidents kicking off in a lot of places. Nobody’s happy.

W@nkers feeling empowered to be w@nkers by w@nkers in power being w@nkers.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Embarrassing on 21:10 - Jun 7 with 2265 viewsSwansea_Blue

Embarrassing on 21:01 - Jun 7 by GeoffSentence

W@nkers feeling empowered to be w@nkers by w@nkers in power being w@nkers.

That might be part of it. Is it possible for Fiorentina to lose and West Ham’s fans to lose too? That’d be great!

West Ham fans letting themselves down now. (n/t) on 21:12 - Jun 7 with 2260 viewsgarygboltonblue

West Ham fans letting themselves down now. (n/t) on 20:50 - Jun 7 by Swansea_Blue

Entire nation in matches like this. They’re not helping me get over their behaviour in our PO semi, as much as I try.

It was worse in the cup semi final replay at Stamford Bridge in 75
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024