Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Official 20:31 - Jun 30 with 4426 viewsGlasgowBlue

It’s blue

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Official on 20:34 - Jun 30 with 3976 viewsgtsb1966

I used to buy the shirts years ago but at 57 would feel a bit old to walk around in a football shirt to be honest. I like some of the club polo shirts and own a couple of them. Anyone else of a certain age feel the same?
Official on 20:37 - Jun 30 with 3928 viewsSitfcB

As it was 12 hours ago…

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Official on 20:46 - Jun 30 with 3813 viewsWestSussexBlue

Official on 20:34 - Jun 30 by gtsb1966

I used to buy the shirts years ago but at 57 would feel a bit old to walk around in a football shirt to be honest. I like some of the club polo shirts and own a couple of them. Anyone else of a certain age feel the same?

Agree, and a Town polo remains timeless ..to an extent.
Official on 20:48 - Jun 30 with 3799 viewsBobsthename

Yeah i’m older but wear them in the summer only to games though but i’m not buying any shirts this season i’m believing they change shirts too often maybe every other season but every season just cripples families with children .
I wonder if there was a poll how many would perfer every other season as opposed to every season.
Official on 20:49 - Jun 30 with 3785 viewsBobsthename

Wow that’s a shock!!
Official on 20:53 - Jun 30 with 3747 viewsJ2BLUE

Is there going to be a plot twist because you can pretty much picture it based on that.

Maybe that's a strip on the away shirt or the back of the inside of the shirt. Doubt it but you never know.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Official on 21:37 - Jun 30 with 3405 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

They have a fantastic range of lucky socks.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Official on 21:47 - Jun 30 with 3300 viewsbazza

Would you like to wear it? If so , just wear it, no one cares, it’s all in the mind. Age is but a number.
Login to get fewer ads

Official on 21:48 - Jun 30 with 3293 viewsFarmerpiles

Always buy at least one , home away, sometimes both. Also get them as presents from other half or kids. I'm soon to turn 57 myself. I'm proud to wear my shirt, every home game. Living in Norfolk you get a few comments but I couldn't care less. Everyone's personal choice isn't. I'm fat, bald and couldn't care what people think. Love wearing my clubs colours. Realise not everyone shares my view. Each to their own. We are all Blue 💙
Official on 22:36 - Jun 30 with 3085 viewsnodge_blue

Never too old. Be 57 and feel 27 and get your new top on.

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

Official on 23:30 - Jun 30 with 2871 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Official on 20:37 - Jun 30 by SitfcB

As it was 12 hours ago…

Is it a trick of the light or is there some kind of chevron thing going on there under the badge?

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Official on 23:35 - Jun 30 with 2841 viewsPlums

Official on 23:30 - Jun 30 by The_Flashing_Smile

Is it a trick of the light or is there some kind of chevron thing going on there under the badge?

Some Orwell ripples perhaps?

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Official on 23:41 - Jun 30 with 2814 viewsIllinoisblue

Not pictured: white sleeves

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Official on 01:06 - Jul 1 with 2665 viewsberkstractorboy

Whatever it is, launch it on George Hirst. Happy Days
Official on 05:48 - Jul 1 with 2502 viewseddie_itfc

If you’re over 16 years old, you shouldn’t be wearing a football shirt. An official retro you can get away with (none of these horrendous Score Draw re-issues). I can never get my head around seeing grown adults wearing a shirt from one of the seasons over the past 20 years.
Official on 06:52 - Jul 1 with 2375 viewsDanTheMan

Official on 05:48 - Jul 1 by eddie_itfc

If you’re over 16 years old, you shouldn’t be wearing a football shirt. An official retro you can get away with (none of these horrendous Score Draw re-issues). I can never get my head around seeing grown adults wearing a shirt from one of the seasons over the past 20 years.

I see this sentiment said on here quite a lot.

I don't understand why people care how other people dress.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Official on 06:58 - Jul 1 with 2340 viewsNthQldITFC

Is there a prison term, or just a large fine? Is it just if you are a bit too chubby?

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Official on 07:00 - Jul 1 with 2332 viewsNthQldITFC

Official on 21:48 - Jun 30 by Farmerpiles

Always buy at least one , home away, sometimes both. Also get them as presents from other half or kids. I'm soon to turn 57 myself. I'm proud to wear my shirt, every home game. Living in Norfolk you get a few comments but I couldn't care less. Everyone's personal choice isn't. I'm fat, bald and couldn't care what people think. Love wearing my clubs colours. Realise not everyone shares my view. Each to their own. We are all Blue 💙

'Living in Norfolk you get a few comments but'... most are unintelligible.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Official on 07:12 - Jul 1 with 2269 viewshype313

'You shouldn't'

Who are you, the Clothes police?

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Official on 07:19 - Jul 1 with 2243 viewsPlums

Many, many millions worldwide would disagree with you.
Imagine how the blaze of colour seen at an international tournament would look without those people you 'can't get your head around'.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Official on 08:18 - Jul 1 with 2032 viewsBrightonBlue

Official on 23:30 - Jun 30 by The_Flashing_Smile

Chevrons like the shirt from 92…

https://www.vintagefootballshirts.com/products/1992-94-ipswich-umbro-home-shirt-
[Post edited 1 Jul 2023 8:21]
Official on 09:11 - Jul 1 with 1823 viewseddie_itfc

Official on 06:58 - Jul 1 by NthQldITFC

Is there a prison term, or just a large fine? Is it just if you are a bit too chubby?

Both excellent suggestions. If you are on the larger size and insist on purchasing a shirt, make sure that it fits.

https://www.vintagefootballshirts.com/products/1992-94-ipswich-umbro-home-shirt-

Purchase this instead. Break even by year 4 and save the environment whilst you’re at it.
Official on 09:16 - Jul 1 with 1796 viewsArnieM

…. It’ll be orange for me this season- official!

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Official on 09:19 - Jul 1 with 1788 viewslizzibee

Going to games with most wearing shirts must really stress you out!
Official on 09:29 - Jul 1 with 1751 viewseddie_itfc

Official on 07:19 - Jul 1 by Plums

Many, many millions worldwide would disagree with you.
Imagine how the blaze of colour seen at an international tournament would look without those people you 'can't get your head around'.

Yep. That’s why I go to international tournaments. To observe the wonderful colours.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024