Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Where will we finish this season? 12:30 - Sep 18 with 7541 views_clive_baker_

Just need a number, we can revisit this in May. I'm going for........

6th
Where will we finish this season? on 15:25 - Sep 19 with 860 viewsCityBlue

Top two is within our reach but depends how we deal with the likes of Saints away tonight, the Old Farm derby and then the January transfer window (noting some International competitions that may take some key players).

I T I D

Where will we finish this season? on 15:40 - Sep 19 with 834 viewsDarth_Koont

5th.

We’ve hit the ground running and have been more than just competitive, both home and away. So I think we can be optimistic and certainly shouldn’t have anything or anyone to fear.

I’m pretty sure we can be in or around the top 6 given the confidence, momentum and positive mood around the club not to mention the settled squad and potentially great manager. Why not the automatics? I’m not ruling that out but I think a number of other teams with better individuals will also settle and start to play more towards their potential.

But it’s going to be exciting. And hopefully over the next couple of months that 5th place prediction starts to look a little too negative.

Pronouns: He/Him

Where will we finish this season? on 15:59 - Sep 19 with 803 viewsitfcsuth

Where will we finish this season? on 15:50 - Sep 18 by Herbivore

Middleborough already have a 14 point gap to overhaul if they are going to have a better season than us. I really don't see them finishing above us. I can see why people automatically assume the relegated sides will do well (although often they don't) but some of the other sides people fancy I don't see as having much greater strength in depth than us.

14 point gap with 40 games to much if truth be told.

I'm not sure they'll have a better season than us, but I think they'll still have a good season and will climb the league sooner rather than later.

Results have been really poor for them - but I don't think their majority of performances have been too far off.

They are still integrating some of their attacking players in Silvera, Rogers & Latte Lath.
Where will we finish this season? on 16:00 - Sep 19 with 801 viewsportmanroadblue

Above the Scum.

1st
Where will we finish this season? on 16:01 - Sep 19 with 800 viewsgiant_stow

Where will we finish this season? on 14:39 - Sep 18 by giant_stow

22nd

Not even 1 downvote?! I'm just not taken seriously round here innit. brutes.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Where will we finish this season? on 16:01 - Sep 19 with 800 viewsitfcsuth

Where will we finish this season? on 17:26 - Sep 18 by BiGDonnie

M'boro? FFS

Nottingham Forest were bottom when Steve Cooper took over, Boro themselves were struggling when Carrick took over last season.

To write them off as "M'boro? FFS" would be very naïve at this stage.
Where will we finish this season? on 16:11 - Sep 19 with 776 viewsKropotkin123

I put 5th on the 1-24. I didn't expect us to get 5 wins from 6 though.

Others have mentioned the unrealistic PPG needed to finish mid table. But I'd also add that we will likely strengthen in January and stand more of a chance of landing our targets if we are still doing well.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Where will we finish this season? on 16:35 - Sep 19 with 761 viewsHerbivore

Where will we finish this season? on 15:59 - Sep 19 by itfcsuth

14 point gap with 40 games to much if truth be told.

I'm not sure they'll have a better season than us, but I think they'll still have a good season and will climb the league sooner rather than later.

Results have been really poor for them - but I don't think their majority of performances have been too far off.

They are still integrating some of their attacking players in Silvera, Rogers & Latte Lath.

It's a fairly big gap, for context if our form collapsed to bang average midtable form and theirs improved to automatic promotion form starting tonight, they still wouldn't overtake us until the second half of the season. Assuming we don't collapse and they don't improve that dramatically, they've got a job on their hands to catch us over the remainder of this season. I imagine it you ordered Boro fans finishing above us this season right now, many would bite your hand off.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Login to get fewer ads

Where will we finish this season? on 16:39 - Sep 19 with 757 viewsHandslikeplates2

10th - it’s going to be tight at the top.
Where will we finish this season? on 17:03 - Sep 19 with 751 viewsLower_North

A respectable 8th
Where will we finish this season? on 17:13 - Sep 19 with 746 viewsMediocre_Quick

9th
Where will we finish this season? on 18:32 - Sep 19 with 700 viewsTheBoyBlue

I will still be impressed with top half of the table.

We've been great, but I suspect some of the more seasoned teams at this level and clubs with parachute payments will get their act together as the season goes on, much like we did in League 1 last season.

Blog: [Blog] The Homer Simpson of the Championship

Where will we finish this season? on 18:37 - Sep 19 with 698 viewsNutkins_Return

8th
Where will we finish this season? on 18:42 - Sep 19 with 694 viewsMuncher

1st
Where will we finish this season? on 20:46 - Sep 19 with 671 viewsNomore4

Where will we finish this season? on 14:54 - Sep 18 by BiGDonnie

It's cool to not be optimistic (realistic) dontcha know!

Top. Number1
Where will we finish this season? on 21:42 - Dec 12 with 307 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Where will we finish this season? on 14:37 - Sep 19 by The_Romford_Blue

Balls to this. Top.

100 points, 100 goals

No doubt in my mind. We are winning this league.

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

Where will we finish this season? on 21:45 - Dec 12 with 271 viewsN2_Blue

Where will we finish this season? on 22:21 - Sep 18 by N2_Blue

1st

Yeah happy with this… 😀

Only another 25 to go!!

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Where will we finish this season? on 21:58 - Dec 12 with 218 viewsCheltenham_Blue

2nd

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024