Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Okay my only down point apologies but Aluko really should of been moved on 05:30 - Sep 27 with 4765 viewsStuartSlater

He may well be a good guy to have in the squad and great with the young players but wow he is out of his league with this team..... I think we should of kept Edwards over him ,. admittedly he probably would not.have wanted to stay.

Poll: Craig Bellamy - Bell end or Misunderstood

Okay my only down point apologies but Aluko really should of been moved on on 06:44 - Sep 27 with 3917 viewsChorleyBoy

Every time someone makes a comment like this the player in question plays a blinder the next time they're picked to play.
Okay my only down point apologies but Aluko really should of been moved on on 07:00 - Sep 27 with 3831 viewsMickslimp

dear god you are clueless
Okay my only down point apologies but Aluko really should of been moved on on 07:17 - Sep 27 with 3757 viewsMetal_Hacker

Pointless even engaging to be fair

Poll: If it were one or the other

Okay my only down point apologies but Aluko really should of been moved on on 07:18 - Sep 27 with 3758 viewsSwansea_Blue

He’s going to struggle for game time, that’s for sure. He probably offers a lot behind the scenes though, and a couple of injuries and he may well get a chance.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Okay my only down point apologies but Aluko really should of been moved on on 07:32 - Sep 27 with 3674 viewsDubtractor

Aluko who did a good job when he came on last night, and who is happy to play a bit part role?

And Edwards who asked to leave in the Summer as he wanted (understandably) to play more first team football?

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Okay my only down point apologies but Aluko really should of been moved on on 08:27 - Sep 27 with 3430 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Oh no, whatever will we do without Edwards 1 assist a season?!! 😩

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Okay my only down point apologies but Aluko really should of been moved on on 08:35 - Sep 27 with 3376 viewsmrfixit426

I don't believe that there is anyone who can come on here right now and say McKenna got a major decision wrong and should have done something differently, and expect to be taken seriously.
[Post edited 27 Sep 2023 8:37]
Okay my only down point apologies but Aluko really should of been moved on on 08:41 - Sep 27 with 3314 viewsLion

In KMc we trust mate. If he's good enough for KMc he's good enough for us. And he's a rolls royce of a footballer and I would even go so far as that he has been an extended coach for KMc and helped in training to establish the way that KMc wants the whole squad to play - lets face it we train much more than we play matches. Also, Edwards is on loan and getting regular game time to help his development.
Lastly, if you are not happy now...I don't know what you need to be happy. I feel like i am going to a ecstasy fueled love in rave with 30000 people every home game. I farkin LOVE this team. Up the Towan!

Poll: Is Blue Badger ( booooooooooooooo ) a cyber bully?

Login to get fewer ads

Okay my only down point apologies but Aluko really should of been moved on on 08:43 - Sep 27 with 3296 viewsSwailsey

I would love to know the thought process of someone wanting to post something negative after a fantastic win. It has to just be attention seeking right? It’s so pointless and childish.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Okay my only down point apologies but Aluko really should of been moved on on 08:44 - Sep 27 with 3286 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Okay my only down point apologies but Aluko really should of been moved on on 08:49 - Sep 27 with 3252 viewsTractorCam

What a strange comment to make after that game/result considering he did nothing wrong when he came on too.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Okay my only down point apologies but Aluko really should of been moved on on 08:53 - Sep 27 with 3225 viewsBigCommon

And yet, he just signed on for another season, and hes in and around the squad when quite a few others have been pushed on or loaned out..
Youngsters like Humphreys, Baggot and Omari and Taylor can learn a hell of a lot from seasoned pro's like Sone... No doubt some of our senior players can, too..
Big part of the dressing room/ training pitch/team meetings, I'll bet...?
Absolutely love the bloke, and he must be highly valued by KM, to still be here in the building... And I doubt hed be short of offers, in some kind of role at other clubs, if he were available..

Wobble, head, your, a, give....
Okay my only down point apologies but Aluko really should of been moved on on 09:22 - Sep 27 with 3114 viewsRyorry

Aluko has skill, knowledge, experience, class; and great communication which means he has the ability to pass those attributes on (unlike you).

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Okay my only down point apologies but Aluko really should of been moved on on 09:24 - Sep 27 with 3095 viewsKeno

It wouldnt surprise me if he ends up joining the coaching staff

also interesting he was partnering Omari in the tecball thing, so perhaps there is some mentoring going on there

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Okay my only down point apologies but Aluko really should of been moved on on 09:29 - Sep 27 with 3064 viewsstrikalite

You didn't notice his little one touch passes? He probably has the best first touch in the squad, and still has ridiculous pace...
Okay my only down point apologies but Aluko really should of been moved on on 10:43 - Sep 27 with 2842 viewsyorkshireblue

Anyone else notice in Town in 5 (extended edition) at half time he was in the coaches room pointing something out on the screen as players were heading to the dressing room.

That, is why he is with the squad.
Okay my only down point apologies but Aluko really should of been moved on on 10:46 - Sep 27 with 2820 viewsbaxterbasics

I didn't get to many games last season but the one I saw Aluko play he was the best player on the pitch. Granted it was pre January window and the run of amazing form that followed. He will be useful to have around at the very least.

zip
Poll: Your minimum standard of 'success' for our return to The Championship?

Okay my only down point apologies but Aluko really should of been moved on on 10:56 - Sep 27 with 2769 viewsportmanroadblue

Okay my only down point apologies but Aluko really should of been moved on on 09:24 - Sep 27 by Keno

It wouldnt surprise me if he ends up joining the coaching staff

also interesting he was partnering Omari in the tecball thing, so perhaps there is some mentoring going on there

Omari has said how he has learnt so much from Aluko in a very short time.
Okay my only down point apologies but Aluko really should of been moved on on 10:59 - Sep 27 with 2741 viewssolemio

Okay my only down point apologies but Aluko really should of been moved on on 08:53 - Sep 27 by BigCommon

And yet, he just signed on for another season, and hes in and around the squad when quite a few others have been pushed on or loaned out..
Youngsters like Humphreys, Baggot and Omari and Taylor can learn a hell of a lot from seasoned pro's like Sone... No doubt some of our senior players can, too..
Big part of the dressing room/ training pitch/team meetings, I'll bet...?
Absolutely love the bloke, and he must be highly valued by KM, to still be here in the building... And I doubt hed be short of offers, in some kind of role at other clubs, if he were available..

Wobble, head, your, a, give....

Excuse me; you've got those words in the wrong order.
Deliberately? So you say.
Okay my only down point apologies but Aluko really should of been moved on on 13:59 - Sep 27 with 2468 viewsMeadowlark

"...should have..."
"....should have....."

But I beg to differ anyway.
Okay my only down point apologies but Aluko really should of been moved on on 14:21 - Sep 27 with 2384 viewsKeno

Okay my only down point apologies but Aluko really should of been moved on on 13:59 - Sep 27 by Meadowlark

"...should have..."
"....should have....."

But I beg to differ anyway.

are you saying he should of put should have?

asking for a friend

Okay my only down point apologies but Aluko really should of been moved on on 15:50 - Sep 27 with 2228 viewsReus30

Just wish Sone was 5 years younger.

Prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Okay my only down point apologies but Aluko really should of been moved on on 16:06 - Sep 27 with 2182 viewsBluebell

Okay my only down point apologies but Aluko really should of been moved on on 08:44 - Sep 27 by The_Flashing_Smile

Well said Dolly.

This really is one of my pet hates.

Would of - should of.

Arggghhhhh!
Okay my only down point apologies but Aluko really should of been moved on on 16:07 - Sep 27 with 2179 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Okay my only down point apologies but Aluko really should of been moved on on 14:21 - Sep 27 by Keno

are you saying he should of put should have?

asking for a friend

Your friend should of asked themselves.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Okay my only down point apologies but Aluko really should of been moved on on 16:12 - Sep 27 with 2152 viewsKeno

Okay my only down point apologies but Aluko really should of been moved on on 16:07 - Sep 27 by The_Flashing_Smile

Your friend should of asked themselves.

On the grounds they didnt know the answer wouldnt it have been better if they have asked someone else?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024