Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hope Leicester beat Preston tonight 13:43 - Oct 4 with 2197 viewsMaySixth

gives us a chance to play a team with two back to back defeats on Saturday and possibly go 8 points clear

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Hope Leicester beat Preston tonight on 13:51 - Oct 4 with 2153 viewsUnhinged_dynamo

IF Leicester and us beat Preston this week then we go into the international break 8 points clear of 3rd…. Let that sink in for a few minutes

I think it’s imperative we get as many points on the board before December as the run of fixtures there is horrible, plus jan could be tricky with possible departures of morsy etc so I expect us to drop a fair few points over that period. But if we’re still in touch with the top few come February I fully back is to reel some in like we did last year

Poll: Who do you think will win the league?

Hope Leicester beat Preston tonight on 13:56 - Oct 4 with 2107 viewsOsborneOneNil

I hope Leicester smash them.

Come to us on the end of a couple of drubbings whilst seeing how good we were last night.

Lovely stuff.
Hope Leicester beat Preston tonight on 13:57 - Oct 4 with 2107 viewsSitfcB

If Leicester win tonight and we win Saturday then I’m officially declaring it a two horse race and it’ll be like Burnley and Sheff Utd last season.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Hope Leicester beat Preston tonight on 14:03 - Oct 4 with 2062 viewsDubtractor

Yep, the dream combo is both us and Leicester beating Preston, as others have posted.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Hope Leicester beat Preston tonight on 14:04 - Oct 4 with 2053 viewsDeepBlueSea

Hope Leicester beat Preston tonight on 13:57 - Oct 4 by SitfcB

If Leicester win tonight and we win Saturday then I’m officially declaring it a two horse race and it’ll be like Burnley and Sheff Utd last season.

I admire your confidence! I’m still some way off making those kinds of statements. But wow, the prospect of an 8 point gap is very pleasing.
Hope Leicester beat Preston tonight on 14:10 - Oct 4 with 2010 viewshoppy

Hope Leicester beat Preston tonight on 13:56 - Oct 4 by OsborneOneNil

Come to us on the end of a couple of drubbings whilst seeing how good we were last night.

Lovely stuff.

I'd rather Leicester draw tonight, and then lose to Stoke on Saturday, than see them give Preston a drubbing and increase their goal difference.
I think we're in a good enough place to face Preston without them being down from a heavy defeat and wanting to make amends on Saturday.
Plus, we've got the psychology of having beaten them in pre-season as well.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Hope Leicester beat Preston tonight on 14:11 - Oct 4 with 1993 viewsJakeITFC

I think we might see them come here and shut up shop a bit, definitely don't see them fancying a gunfight against us.
Hope Leicester beat Preston tonight on 14:12 - Oct 4 with 1985 viewsStokieBlue

Hope Leicester beat Preston tonight on 13:51 - Oct 4 by Unhinged_dynamo

IF Leicester and us beat Preston this week then we go into the international break 8 points clear of 3rd…. Let that sink in for a few minutes

I think it’s imperative we get as many points on the board before December as the run of fixtures there is horrible, plus jan could be tricky with possible departures of morsy etc so I expect us to drop a fair few points over that period. But if we’re still in touch with the top few come February I fully back is to reel some in like we did last year

Might only be 6 points if Sunderland win both their matches.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Login to get fewer ads

Hope Leicester beat Preston tonight on 14:12 - Oct 4 with 1983 viewsitfcjoe

We wouldn't necessarily be 8 points clear of 3rd, because Sunderland and Norwich could be on 22 by 5pm Saturday so would be 6 points clear

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Hope Leicester beat Preston tonight on 14:16 - Oct 4 with 1934 viewsSitfcB

Hope Leicester beat Preston tonight on 14:11 - Oct 4 by JakeITFC

I think we might see them come here and shut up shop a bit, definitely don't see them fancying a gunfight against us.

McKenna is expecting that from what he said last night.

COYB

Hope Leicester beat Preston tonight on 14:20 - Oct 4 with 1916 viewshomer_123

Hope Leicester beat Preston tonight on 14:12 - Oct 4 by StokieBlue

Might only be 6 points if Sunderland win both their matches.

SB

Bah humbug! ;)

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Hope Leicester beat Preston tonight on 14:25 - Oct 4 with 1879 viewsThatMuhrenCross

Agreed. I wouldn't worry about winning the title. If Leicester are in with a sniff of the title come January, they'll just drop £50m in the transfer market to guarantee themselves of it. Second would be a phenomenal achievement in its own right.

Poll: Ipswich offer you 10k a week, Norwich offer you 20k. Who do you join?
Blog: The Cashless Debate

Hope Leicester beat Preston tonight on 14:32 - Oct 4 with 1840 viewsTractorCam

I'm treating this like Barnsley v Sheff Wed in March last season.

I hope Preston win so we can remain top, then beat them ourselves on Saturday to go into the international break top.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Hope Leicester beat Preston tonight on 14:33 - Oct 4 with 1840 viewsGuthrum

We'd also still be in touch with Leicester, for when we beat and overtake them on Boxing Day.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Hope Leicester beat Preston tonight on 14:35 - Oct 4 with 1827 viewsSitfcB

Hope Leicester beat Preston tonight on 14:33 - Oct 4 by Guthrum

We'd also still be in touch with Leicester, for when we beat and overtake them on Boxing Day.

If it stays how it is then that game is definitely gonna get moved

If it was to move it would hopefully still stay on Boxing Day.

COYB

Hope Leicester beat Preston tonight on 14:39 - Oct 4 with 1802 viewsWestover

8 points that rings a bell, Sheff Wednesday were that last season remember.
Hope Leicester beat Preston tonight on 14:47 - Oct 4 with 1770 viewsBigCommon

Hope Leicester beat Preston tonight on 13:57 - Oct 4 by SitfcB

Bit early for that one, but I admire the optimism..... We still have to play Leicester twice, so there will be points dropped by someone there.... Long way to go. Sunderland, Southampton, Leeds, all looking menacing, too.
Hope Leicester beat Preston tonight on 15:48 - Oct 4 with 1629 viewsRyorry

I'd rather tonight's a draw on the grounds that 2 points dropped by both would be a fact, not just a hoped for 'advantage' based on theory - a defeat tonight for PNE might simply sting them into a more fiery/determined reaction against us.

Plus, as someone else also alread said, remember the Owls last season & what happened to their early doors big lead ... I'm sure KM & the squad will be across that already with their usual "each game as it comes" though.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Hope Leicester beat Preston tonight on 15:52 - Oct 4 with 1612 views_clive_baker_

Draw for me. Preston won't be up there come the end of the season, Leicester will. Can't have them running away with it at this early stage. The longer we keep pace with them the better as someone else like Southampton or Leeds is bound to find some form and hit a run at some stage.
It's the beginning of October sillychops on 15:55 - Oct 4 with 1601 viewsDyland

Preston all the way.

Leicester will finish well above Preston at season's end.

A Preston victory and belief won't be enough to stop the mighty fackin Towen on Saturday.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Hope Leicester beat Preston tonight on 19:36 - Oct 4 with 1381 viewsbazza

And come on the swans !!!
Hope Leicester beat Preston tonight on 19:37 - Oct 4 with 1381 viewsitfcserbia

Does anyone know any streams for that game? Would love to take a look at it, see both Preston and Leicester?

Semper fidelis!
Poll: Would you sack Paul Cook?

Hope Leicester beat Preston tonight on 19:37 - Oct 4 with 1381 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Hope Leicester beat Preston tonight on 13:56 - Oct 4 by OsborneOneNil

Lovely stuff.

I would prefer Leicester to give them a hard fought close match that takes a lot out of their players. A draw wouldn't be a bad result. However, at this stage of the season the main thing is us winning our games.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Hope Leicester beat Preston tonight on 20:26 - Oct 4 with 1306 viewsiamatractorboy

Approaching half time and Preston look pretty decent it must be said.
Hope Leicester beat Preston tonight on 20:27 - Oct 4 with 1286 viewsbazza

Hope Leicester beat Preston tonight on 20:26 - Oct 4 by iamatractorboy

Approaching half time and Preston look pretty decent it must be said.

Leicester look a bit sloppy
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024