Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Smashing 3rd kit 20:09 - Oct 19 with 10997 viewsFrimleyBlue

Hehe
[Post edited 19 Oct 2023 20:11]

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Smashing 3rd kit on 11:45 - Oct 25 with 2115 viewsSitfcB

Smashing 3rd kit on 11:27 - Oct 25 by FrimleyBlue

Well I didn't make the OP based on a rumour, just literally went by the club had tweeted, which is what people tend to do when it comes from the actual club account, so no there's nothing for me to feel silly about.

I'm looking forward to seeing the third kit, do hope it's the white one as son already has black one and bit of a waste buying another black one.

You silly billy.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Smashing 3rd kit on 11:58 - Oct 25 with 2062 viewssolemio

Smashing 3rd kit on 11:45 - Oct 25 by SitfcB

You silly billy.

Respect please. Silly William.
Smashing 3rd kit on 12:15 - Oct 25 with 2013 viewsChampionsofInnsbruck

I am happy to admit I was wrong on this too, however do we really need another all black kit? We have had three all black third kits in a row, surely they could have gone for something a bit different this time?
Smashing 3rd kit on 13:18 - Oct 25 with 1954 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Smashing 3rd kit on 12:15 - Oct 25 by ChampionsofInnsbruck

I am happy to admit I was wrong on this too, however do we really need another all black kit? We have had three all black third kits in a row, surely they could have gone for something a bit different this time?

Yeah, but this one has pin stripes

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Smashing 3rd kit on 13:55 - Oct 25 with 1870 viewsJakeITFC

I think it's all white.
Smashing 3rd kit on 14:39 - Oct 25 with 1783 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

I think the fact that the film is in black and white might be in order to disguise what the colour is...

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Smashing 3rd kit on 14:40 - Oct 25 with 1775 viewsWeWereZombies

Smashing 3rd kit on 14:39 - Oct 25 by The_Flashing_Smile

I think the fact that the film is in black and white might be in order to disguise what the colour is...

Grey ?

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

Smashing 3rd kit on 15:07 - Oct 25 with 1718 viewsHungryLikeTheWoolf

The video had the number 145 and its ITFC's 145 year anniversary, so maybe it's a nod to one of the kits we wore back in the 1800s?
If anyone remembers that far back then let us know what the kits were like ;)
Login to get fewer ads

Smashing 3rd kit on 15:14 - Oct 25 with 1697 viewsKropotkin123

White isn't a colour...

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Smashing 3rd kit on 15:25 - Oct 25 with 1677 viewsWeWereZombies

Smashing 3rd kit on 15:14 - Oct 25 by Kropotkin123

White isn't a colour...

And everything is black anyway, it is only the light that reflects off a surface and gets transmitted to our receptors that gives the illusion of colour.

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

Smashing 3rd kit on 15:29 - Oct 25 with 1666 viewsCoastalblue

White isn't a colour...

Hence there have only ever been colour TVs in Japan.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Smashing 3rd kit on 16:23 - Oct 25 with 1575 viewsChampionsofInnsbruck

It looks like black with grey to me, even with no colour it looks dark enough to be black in the preview, and all the promotion is black/grey.
Smashing 3rd kit on 16:41 - Oct 25 with 1535 viewsMisterBlue

Smashing 3rd kit on 15:07 - Oct 25 by HungryLikeTheWoolf

The video had the number 145 and its ITFC's 145 year anniversary, so maybe it's a nod to one of the kits we wore back in the 1800s?

For a while we had dark blue shirts with black shorts. Stripes for a while aswell...

http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Ipswich_Town/Ipswich_Town.htm
Smashing 3rd kit on 17:00 - Oct 25 with 1491 viewsFrimleyBlue

Smashing 3rd kit on 16:23 - Oct 25 by ChampionsofInnsbruck

It looks like black with grey to me, even with no colour it looks dark enough to be black in the preview, and all the promotion is black/grey.

I'm hoping it's something like this

https://images.app.goo.gl/zQeAreGrmcryWmZc7

Waka waka eh eh

Smashing 3rd kit on 17:10 - Oct 25 with 1451 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Smashing 3rd kit on 16:23 - Oct 25 by ChampionsofInnsbruck

Why don't you just wait and see rather than worrying about it?

I doubt this video gives anything away, otherwise why bother launching it at half time if people can just work it out from the video.

Smashing 3rd kit on 17:13 - Oct 25 with 1441 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

White isn't a colour...

So if you saw a criminal in a white shirt and the police asked you to describe his clothes, you'd say "He was wearing blue jeans but his shirt didn't have a colour"?!

Or if you wanted a white car and the man in the showroom asks, "What colour would sir prefer" you'd reply "None"?!

And do Dulux sell shades of nothingness?!

Smashing 3rd kit on 17:18 - Oct 25 with 1416 viewshoppy

Smashing 3rd kit on 14:40 - Oct 25 by WeWereZombies

Grey ?

Grey kits don't usually get revealed at half time... they get binned. Just ask Sir Alex Ferguson...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Smashing 3rd kit on 17:20 - Oct 25 with 1406 viewshoppy

Smashing 3rd kit on 17:00 - Oct 25 by FrimleyBlue

I'm hoping it's something like this

https://images.app.goo.gl/zQeAreGrmcryWmZc7

Just so your avatar is current?

I wore that shirt to Brighten The Corners festival and had several comments about it being a quality shirt.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Smashing 3rd kit on 17:23 - Oct 25 with 1395 viewsSwansea_Blue

How is Frimmers getting grief for this?

He posted a light hearted post last week off the back of the club announcing that we were playing in blue, after there'd been a lot of speculation about whether we'd use a 3rd kit for that game.

Now the club today release a tweet suggesting that the third kit will be revealed on TownTV during half time.

What am I missing? Is he supposed to be a psychic or something? Or is humour not allowed any more? What's going on? Nurse!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Smashing 3rd kit on 17:26 - Oct 25 with 1389 viewsSwansea_Blue

Smashing 3rd kit on 15:07 - Oct 25 by HungryLikeTheWoolf

it'll clash with Blackburn, but it is in black and white though so might be alright.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Smashing 3rd kit on 18:12 - Oct 25 with 1312 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Smashing 3rd kit on 17:23 - Oct 25 by Swansea_Blue

How is Frimmers getting grief for this?

He posted a light hearted post last week off the back of the club announcing that we were playing in blue, after there'd been a lot of speculation about whether we'd use a 3rd kit for that game.

Now the club today release a tweet suggesting that the third kit will be revealed on TownTV during half time.

What am I missing? Is he supposed to be a psychic or something? Or is humour not allowed any more? What's going on? Nurse!

I think it's more from other threads where he mocked people for suggesting it was coming out... and it now seems they were correct. Something like that, I didn't see the other threads. So it's not about being psychic, it's about shooting your load too soon - I think!

Also, Innsbruck, who says on page 1: "We have seen repeated threads and claims a third kit was coming, firstly it was the Ed Sheeran album launch and then it was something to do with Planet Blue, then it was a fictional clash with Rotherham. It's not coming out is it? They'd want it for sale before Christmas, it's just fantasy from some.

Egg on faces all round, I think is the gist.

Smashing 3rd kit on 18:44 - Oct 25 with 1277 viewsBlue_Order

Smashing 3rd kit on 17:13 - Oct 25 by The_Flashing_Smile

So if you saw a criminal in a white shirt and the police asked you to describe his clothes, you'd say "He was wearing blue jeans but his shirt didn't have a colour"?!

Or if you wanted a white car and the man in the showroom asks, "What colour would sir prefer" you'd reply "None"?!

And do Dulux sell shades of nothingness?!

Do you have to live quite so relentlessly in the real world?
Smashing 3rd kit on 18:56 - Oct 25 with 1249 viewsFrimleyBlue

Smashing 3rd kit on 18:12 - Oct 25 by The_Flashing_Smile

I think it's more from other threads where he mocked people for suggesting it was coming out... and it now seems they were correct. Something like that, I didn't see the other threads. So it's not about being psychic, it's about shooting your load too soon - I think!

Also, Innsbruck, who says on page 1: "We have seen repeated threads and claims a third kit was coming, firstly it was the Ed Sheeran album launch and then it was something to do with Planet Blue, then it was a fictional clash with Rotherham. It's not coming out is it? They'd want it for sale before Christmas, it's just fantasy from some.

Egg on faces all round, I think is the gist.

Please share those where I mocked people for suggesting it. What an utter lie. I was one who shared tweets with a potential leaked 3rd kit etc and was posting quite the opposite to what you've just said.

We all knew a third kit was coming. Probably helped by MA confirming it.

So no there weren't threads like you say.and my OP was solely made as I've said based solely on towns tweet confirming a blue kit.
[Post edited 25 Oct 2023 18:57]

Waka waka eh eh

Smashing 3rd kit on 19:12 - Oct 25 with 1229 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Smashing 3rd kit on 18:44 - Oct 25 by Blue_Order

Do you have to live quite so relentlessly in the real world?

Do you not get humour/sarcasm when it's in front of you?

Smashing 3rd kit on 19:14 - Oct 25 with 1218 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Smashing 3rd kit on 18:56 - Oct 25 by FrimleyBlue

Please share those where I mocked people for suggesting it. What an utter lie. I was one who shared tweets with a potential leaked 3rd kit etc and was posting quite the opposite to what you've just said.

We all knew a third kit was coming. Probably helped by MA confirming it.

So no there weren't threads like you say.and my OP was solely made as I've said based solely on towns tweet confirming a blue kit.
[Post edited 25 Oct 2023 18:57]

Fair enough, apologies. I did say I hadn't seen your other posts, this is what I got from the gist of others posting on this thread. Calm your sweet cheeks, it wasn't "an utter lie".

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024