Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who should be the new sponsor of the west stand? 15:58 - Nov 15 with 8116 viewsghostofescobar

The Cheesemakers Association? Definitely not the musician/dj/producer Fred Again, or it could become the Fred West Stand.

GhostOfEscobar

Who should be the new sponsor of the west stand? on 16:05 - Nov 15 with 3840 viewsIllinoisblue

Pioneer Stand.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Who should be the new sponsor of the west stand? on 16:13 - Nov 15 with 3812 viewsChampionsofInnsbruck

I am going to put forward the John Wark stand, even if it means we supporters have to sponsor it to make it happen! I would like him to see that while he's still fit and well, although Beattie may have been the best in many eyes, Ipswich's greater ever player bar none is John Wark.
Who should be the new sponsor of the west stand? on 16:14 - Nov 15 with 3807 viewsBlueschev

The Hot Sausage Co. And they should sell their hot dogs in the stand.
Who should be the new sponsor of the west stand? on 16:24 - Nov 15 with 3758 viewsBasuco

Penisland stand, (pen island that is)
Who should be the new sponsor of the west stand? on 16:25 - Nov 15 with 3753 viewsMookamoo

Firework Emporium
Who should be the new sponsor of the west stand? on 16:31 - Nov 15 with 3722 viewsbaxterbasics

Marcus Evans Group, for the lols

zip
Poll: Your minimum standard of 'success' for our return to The Championship?

Who should be the new sponsor of the west stand? on 16:33 - Nov 15 with 3710 viewsle2blue

Martin & Newby
Who should be the new sponsor of the west stand? on 16:39 - Nov 15 with 3691 viewsReus30

How much would it actually cost? Surely we are only talking maybe 6 figures?

Doing something for the Foundation would just be immense.
Login to get fewer ads

Who should be the new sponsor of the west stand? on 16:44 - Nov 15 with 3656 viewshoppy

We could have a nice patio on the practice pitch tho.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Who should be the new sponsor of the west stand? on 16:50 - Nov 15 with 3628 viewswkj

Leo Muff

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Who should be the new sponsor of the west stand? on 16:56 - Nov 15 with 3600 viewsMK1

Sir Kieran McKenna in waiting Stand.
Who should be the new sponsor of the west stand? on 17:11 - Nov 15 with 3564 viewsjontysnut

Footmans
Who should be the new sponsor of the west stand? on 17:12 - Nov 15 with 3558 viewsMK1

Gamechanger Stand. They pay £60million a season. FFP sorted. (if its good enough for Man City)
Who should be the new sponsor of the west stand? on 17:20 - Nov 15 with 3538 viewsTrequartista

Fred & Rosemary?

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Who should be the new sponsor of the west stand? on 17:21 - Nov 15 with 3520 viewsFrimleyBlue

Frimmers stand

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Who should be the new sponsor of the west stand? on 17:22 - Nov 15 with 3523 viewsKeno

Who should be the new sponsor of the west stand? on 17:21 - Nov 15 by FrimleyBlue

Frimmers stand

let me correct that

Frimmers Football Genius Stand

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Who should be the new sponsor of the west stand? on 17:25 - Nov 15 with 3505 viewsFrimleyBlue

Who should be the new sponsor of the west stand? on 17:22 - Nov 15 by Keno

let me correct that

Frimmers Football Genius Stand

I'd love to sort that just for laughs.

I'll speak with Christopher at itfc. See how much it costs lol.

Waka waka eh eh

Who should be the new sponsor of the west stand? on 17:27 - Nov 15 with 3512 viewsBuhrer

Who should be the new sponsor of the west stand? on 17:21 - Nov 15 by FrimleyBlue

Frimmers stand

The restricted view seating has been an issue.
Who should be the new sponsor of the west stand? on 17:29 - Nov 15 with 3501 viewswkj

Who should be the new sponsor of the west stand? on 17:25 - Nov 15 by FrimleyBlue

That would require you actually going to portman road. You've not thought this one out (shock horror).

Crybaby

Who should be the new sponsor of the west stand? on 17:37 - Nov 15 with 3460 viewsSitfcB

Who should be the new sponsor of the west stand? on 17:25 - Nov 15 by FrimleyBlue

£200k a season apparently.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Who should be the new sponsor of the west stand? on 18:59 - Nov 15 with 3319 viewsFrimleyBlue

Who should be the new sponsor of the west stand? on 17:29 - Nov 15 by wkj

That would require you actually going to portman road. You've not thought this one out (shock horror).

Nah. Can sign paperwork and send it back to them.

Waka waka eh eh

Who should be the new sponsor of the west stand? on 19:01 - Nov 15 with 3323 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Women in Engineering, Science and Technology

Edit: Or maybe The Pet Shop Boys
[Post edited 15 Nov 2023 19:02]

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

Who should be the new sponsor of the west stand? on 19:06 - Nov 15 with 3293 viewswkj

Who should be the new sponsor of the west stand? on 18:59 - Nov 15 by FrimleyBlue

Nah. Can sign paperwork and send it back to them.

In that case I would much rather an actual town fan or local business sponsor the stand then. The kind of lack of engagement you bring up is more appropriate for the Marcus Evans era

Crybaby

Who should be the new sponsor of the west stand? on 19:09 - Nov 15 with 3272 viewsmatt92

I reckon it'll be one of the recently added sponsors to townTV... Fleximize or that lawn mower company. Nothing too exciting to say the least
Who should be the new sponsor of the west stand? on 19:13 - Nov 15 with 3246 viewsFrimleyBlue

Who should be the new sponsor of the west stand? on 19:06 - Nov 15 by wkj

In that case I would much rather an actual town fan or local business sponsor the stand then. The kind of lack of engagement you bring up is more appropriate for the Marcus Evans era

Think the club would just prefer the money tbh. Afterall how many times have you seen the owners this season. One of which deleted his twitter account and hasn't been seen since....

Waka waka eh eh

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024