Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mick Dennis/Delia etc 16:33 - Dec 18 with 2744 viewsBobbychase

Mick Dennis framed his Twitter take on the non-incident with her car as being out of concern for two frail elderly people.

Now it has been reported they were offered the chance to completely avoid the coach welcome and travel in behind the Norwich bus, and that Norwich City were well aware of the number of Town fans who would be on that approach to the stadium will he - full of zeal to protect the elderly - turn his sights on whoever at Norwich or in the police let them go down that road.

Or will he be silent as a church mouse because that wouldn't put Ipswich in a bad light.

Poll: Who's going to be at the Bolton game?

Mick Dennis/Delia etc on 16:53 - Dec 18 with 2623 viewswaveneyblue

Why are all "celebrity" Norwich fans absolute helmets ?

Asking for a friend

(Appreciate celebrity is stretching it, but he isn't just a member of Joe Public)
[Post edited 18 Dec 2023 17:00]
Mick Dennis/Delia etc on 16:55 - Dec 18 with 2599 viewsMullet

I like the conspiracy theory they did it on purpose to take the heat off her calling out their fans last week.

Also Mick Dennis is an appendage

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Mick Dennis/Delia etc on 16:57 - Dec 18 with 2580 viewsBobbychase

Mick Dennis/Delia etc on 16:53 - Dec 18 by waveneyblue

Why are all "celebrity" Norwich fans absolute helmets ?

Asking for a friend

(Appreciate celebrity is stretching it, but he isn't just a member of Joe Public)
[Post edited 18 Dec 2023 17:00]

Even his original Twitter thread makes no sense. "The police told them to..." so if he was genuinely concerned about her and her husband's safety he should be hanging the police out to dry. But the police don't wear an emblem with a Suffolk punch on it.

Anyone with the tiniest bit of common sense would not tell Delia Smith to drive through a crowd of thousands of Ipswich fans just before the derby. And I remain convinced people didn't know she was in the car and eyewitnesses back that up.

Mick Dennis/Delia etc on 16:59 - Dec 18 with 2538 viewsIllinoisblue

He makes it sound as important as a presidential motorcade. What a lot of fuss over nothing.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Mick Dennis/Delia etc on 17:07 - Dec 18 with 2470 viewsGeoffSentence

Mick Dennis/Delia etc on 16:59 - Dec 18 by Illinoisblue

He makes it sound as important as a presidential motorcade. What a lot of fuss over nothing.

But she did get to see a proper passionate supporter base at first hand which, given her history of dissatisfaction with Nodge fans, must have been welcome.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Mick Dennis/Delia etc on 17:11 - Dec 18 with 2433 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Are they out of hospital yet? I presume Town will pick up the bill for their written off car.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Mick Dennis/Delia etc on 17:37 - Dec 18 with 2299 viewsIllinoisblue

Mick Dennis/Delia etc on 16:57 - Dec 18 by Bobbychase

Even his original Twitter thread makes no sense. "The police told them to..." so if he was genuinely concerned about her and her husband's safety he should be hanging the police out to dry. But the police don't wear an emblem with a Suffolk punch on it.

Anyone with the tiniest bit of common sense would not tell Delia Smith to drive through a crowd of thousands of Ipswich fans just before the derby. And I remain convinced people didn't know she was in the car and eyewitnesses back that up.

Dennis is quite sensitive, blocked me on Twitter a few years ago when, in response to him having a dig at Ipswich, I asked when Norwich planned to achieve something of note.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Mick Dennis/Delia etc on 17:39 - Dec 18 with 2289 viewsBobbychase

Mick Dennis/Delia etc on 17:37 - Dec 18 by Illinoisblue

Dennis is quite sensitive, blocked me on Twitter a few years ago when, in response to him having a dig at Ipswich, I asked when Norwich planned to achieve something of note.

Yeah. You've been dishing it out Dennis, would you like to take some?

Dennis?

Dennis..?

Login to get fewer ads

Mick Dennis/Delia etc on 17:52 - Dec 18 with 2203 viewsBrianTablet

The important thing is that people were made to get angry, websites were clicked and some sad inadequares were able to feed at the trough of social media.

"......Paul Mariner......John Wark...... Brian Tablet...errrrrrr Talbot"
Poll: In a hellish scenario, would you rather...

Mick Dennis/Delia etc on 18:17 - Dec 18 with 2078 viewsSuffolktractor

No idea who this bloke is.
But I know from someone involved in match day planning for the Norwich game, neither the club nor the police knew she was going to drive down the road specifically closed by the police for the Town bus arrival. One can only assume the driver for reasons best known to himself decided to go through the road closure and then found himself in a sticky situation which it seems he did nothing to help.
Also, from what I hear my chap saw Delia a couple of minutes after she arrived at the club and got out of the car and she didn’t seem phased at all.
Possibly safer for her to drive through some Ipswich fans at the moment than risk it going through her own fans!
Mick Dennis/Delia etc on 18:19 - Dec 18 with 2057 viewsBobbychase

Mick Dennis/Delia etc on 18:17 - Dec 18 by Suffolktractor

But I know from someone involved in match day planning for the Norwich game, neither the club nor the police knew she was going to drive down the road specifically closed by the police for the Town bus arrival. One can only assume the driver for reasons best known to himself decided to go through the road closure and then found himself in a sticky situation which it seems he did nothing to help.
Also, from what I hear my chap saw Delia a couple of minutes after she arrived at the club and got out of the car and she didn’t seem phased at all.
Possibly safer for her to drive through some Ipswich fans at the moment than risk it going through her own fans!

The worst place for her and her husband to be at any point on Saturday was on that stretch of road just as the Town bus had gone through. If someone really told her to drive down there then that person needs hauling over the coals.

Nobody could blame you for not having heard of Mick Dennis.

Mick Dennis/Delia etc on 18:23 - Dec 18 with 2020 viewsEastTownBlue

At least he was still around to witness Saturday.

Mick Dennis/Delia etc on 20:02 - Dec 18 with 1792 viewssolemio

Fazed

No, no, Don't thank me; it was a pleasure.
Mick Dennis/Delia etc on 20:07 - Dec 18 with 1752 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Mick Dennis/Delia etc on 20:02 - Dec 18 by solemio

Fazed

No, no, Don't thank me; it was a pleasure.

You are Delia's PR advisor?

I wonder how much her popularity with her fans has gone up after staging this.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Mick Dennis/Delia etc on 20:13 - Dec 18 with 1711 viewsWicklowBlue

Mick Dennis/Delia etc on 18:23 - Dec 18 by EastTownBlue

At least he was still around to witness Saturday.

April may well be the last for him, the trajectory of both clubs are poles apart.
Mick Dennis/Delia etc on 22:01 - Dec 18 with 1446 viewsMJallday

What a massive fanny

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

Mick Dennis/Delia etc on 22:31 - Dec 18 with 1345 viewsCoastalblue

Who is this bloke? Not sure I've ever heard of him.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Mick Dennis/Delia etc on 23:07 - Dec 18 with 1248 viewsFromReuserWithLove

Hopefully ITFC make no comment at let this disappear. The way these guys are trying every underhand tactic to upset our season is pure filth.
Mick Dennis/Delia etc on 01:12 - Dec 19 with 1147 viewsnorth_stand77

Heard similar from someone in the know, she was late and they chose to take that route.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024