Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Grounds you’d love to visit when we get promoted to the PL 20:38 - Jan 5 with 3018 viewsArnieM

With so many great stadiums in the PL now , think I’m gonna need to take out a mortgage to visit the ones on my list , which include

Man City
Spurs
Arsenal
Wet Spam
New Everton stadium ( assuming they stay up)

Have to say I’m really not fussed with the following

Chelsea
Liverpool
Man Utd ( but maybe I might if it meant Kieran getting one over on them on their patch)

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Grounds you’d love to visit when we get promoted to the PL on 20:46 - Jan 5 with 2617 viewsJakeITFC

Ticket prices are capped in the Prem so not actually that expensive to go to these grounds (notwithstanding the day out cost on top).

I’ve been to all on your list so I’d probably say both Liverpool and Everton are high on mine, grounds I haven’t done and Liverpool is a class night out.
Grounds you’d love to visit when we get promoted to the PL on 20:52 - Jan 5 with 2600 viewsSitfcB

Hope you’ve got plenty of points

As Jake says, £30 cap for away tickets in the PL, has been in place for years.

Makes you laugh after paying £47 for Leeds, £36 for QPR, £35 for Leicester so far this season.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Grounds you’d love to visit when we get promoted to the PL on 20:52 - Jan 5 with 2596 viewsbrogansnose

Everton

Not done the new West Ham either, you know, the one we all paid for.
Grounds you’d love to visit when we get promoted to the PL on 20:54 - Jan 5 with 2592 viewsSitfcB

Oh and Everton are having one more year at Goodison, will be good to get there with ITFC before it goes.

COYB

Grounds you’d love to visit when we get promoted to the PL on 20:59 - Jan 5 with 2540 viewsFrimleyBlue

Portman road

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Grounds you’d love to visit when we get promoted to the PL on 21:05 - Jan 5 with 2525 viewsHelp

Luton
Grounds you’d love to visit when we get promoted to the PL on 21:06 - Jan 5 with 2522 viewsWD19

Grounds you’d love to visit when we get promoted to the PL on 20:59 - Jan 5 by FrimleyBlue

Portman road

Tempted to give that one a swerve. Parking is a nightmare.
Grounds you’d love to visit when we get promoted to the PL on 21:13 - Jan 5 with 2470 viewsSitfcB

Grounds you’d love to visit when we get promoted to the PL on 21:06 - Jan 5 by WD19

Don’t worry, he does.

COYB

Login to get fewer ads

Grounds you’d love to visit when we get promoted to the PL on 21:15 - Jan 5 with 2471 viewsArnieM

Grounds you’d love to visit when we get promoted to the PL on 20:52 - Jan 5 by SitfcB

Makes you laugh after paying £47 for Leeds, £36 for QPR, £35 for Leicester so far this season.

I’m sure that’s all related to their relegation and trying to recoup money to pay the PL wages they’re still tied into ( despite getting hefty parachute monies)

Edit: meant to add. Do you think fans accumulated points will be needed so much in the PL since these grounds are huge !
[Post edited 5 Jan 21:16]

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Grounds you’d love to visit when we get promoted to the PL on 21:22 - Jan 5 with 2429 viewsBloomBlue

Bournemouth.

Ticket prices for away fans are actually cheaper than tickets for home fans.

Some Chelsea and Brentford fans in my local were going to have a day out at Stamford Bridge, £30 a ticket for Brentford fans in the away end, £65 for Chelsea fans (non season ticket/membership holders) in the home end. Although for one of the Chelsea fans who wanted to join them and left it late trying to get a ticket it was a bit of a shock the only available ticket was a Westview restricted view seat at £160.
Grounds you’d love to visit when we get promoted to the PL on 21:33 - Jan 5 with 2408 viewsKieran_Knows

Man City.
Liverpool.
Everton - but only for Goodison, not bothered about their new ground.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Grounds you’d love to visit when we get promoted to the PL on 21:39 - Jan 5 with 2391 viewsSitfcB

Grounds you’d love to visit when we get promoted to the PL on 21:15 - Jan 5 by ArnieM

I’m sure that’s all related to their relegation and trying to recoup money to pay the PL wages they’re still tied into ( despite getting hefty parachute monies)

Edit: meant to add. Do you think fans accumulated points will be needed so much in the PL since these grounds are huge !
[Post edited 5 Jan 21:16]

Or they’re just greedy as like you say, they’re getting parachute payments and most return at the first time of asking.

Think most allocations will be a minimum of 3,000, apart from
Bournemouth and maybe a couple of others.

COYB

Grounds you’d love to visit when we get promoted to the PL on 22:05 - Jan 5 with 2342 viewsbazza

Anyone know how many of the super blues passes were sold?
Grounds you’d love to visit when we get promoted to the PL on 22:09 - Jan 5 with 2326 viewsAlberto_the_frog

Haven't been to the New Whie Hart Lane having been to the old one quite often, so quite fancy that
Grounds you’d love to visit when we get promoted to the PL on 22:10 - Jan 5 with 2324 viewsAlberto_the_frog

Grounds you’d love to visit when we get promoted to the PL on 20:52 - Jan 5 by SitfcB

Surely there will be a bigger allocation at many of these?
Grounds you’d love to visit when we get promoted to the PL on 22:13 - Jan 5 with 2313 viewsSitfcB

Grounds you’d love to visit when we get promoted to the PL on 22:05 - Jan 5 by bazza

Anyone know how many of the super blues passes were sold?

Club never says but away allocations of 2,000 and just over don’t make 5/10 brackets but 3,000 seem to go all the way but later on this season they may not.

Anything between 3,000-5,000 I reckon.

Then there’s the Junior Blues that qualify as Super Blues as well!

COYB

Grounds you’d love to visit when we get promoted to the PL on 22:20 - Jan 5 with 2286 viewsbazza

Grounds you’d love to visit when we get promoted to the PL on 22:13 - Jan 5 by SitfcB

Club never says but away allocations of 2,000 and just over don’t make 5/10 brackets but 3,000 seem to go all the way but later on this season they may not.

Anything between 3,000-5,000 I reckon.

Then there’s the Junior Blues that qualify as Super Blues as well!

Hoping next season to have 15+ points , so fingers crossed can grab a few tickets for some of the big away allocations, If we go up.. but still build On that either way and be in a better position for away days next season, assuming if you purchase with a junior blues, you can purchase seats together?
Grounds you’d love to visit when we get promoted to the PL on 10:11 - Jan 6 with 2038 viewssolemio

Grounds you’d love to visit when we get promoted to the PL on 21:06 - Jan 5 by WD19

Don't be silly. Use Gatwick like the rest of us.
Grounds you’d love to visit when we get promoted to the PL on 21:23 - Jan 7 with 1846 viewsSitfcB

Grounds you’d love to visit when we get promoted to the PL on 22:20 - Jan 5 by bazza

Hoping next season to have 15+ points , so fingers crossed can grab a few tickets for some of the big away allocations, If we go up.. but still build On that either way and be in a better position for away days next season, assuming if you purchase with a junior blues, you can purchase seats together?

No, if the JB is on 5+ points but you’re on 20+ points you have to wait until the 5+ points to enable getting two seats together.

I know, I know…

COYB

Grounds you’d love to visit when we get promoted to the PL on 22:51 - Jan 7 with 1714 viewsLeaky

Nah there's Gatwick
Grounds you’d love to visit when we get promoted to the PL on 23:06 - Jan 7 with 1667 viewsArnoldMoorhen

Nou Camp. Oh no, that's the season after that!
Grounds you’d love to visit when we get promoted to the PL on 02:05 - Jan 8 with 1585 viewsChampionsofInnsbruck

I think I was 16/17 last time we played most of those teams! Any will be amazing!
Grounds you’d love to visit when we get promoted to the PL on 07:38 - Jan 8 with 1484 viewsbluelagos

Brentford is another one for your list.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Grounds you’d love to visit when we get promoted to the PL on 07:53 - Jan 8 with 1457 viewsWubbleU

Grounds you’d love to visit when we get promoted to the PL on 22:10 - Jan 5 by Alberto_the_frog

Surely there will be a bigger allocation at many of these?

Not big allocations considering the demand we would have.
Unless it has changed the rule is 10% of capacity or 3000 whichever is bigger. So if a ground holds more than 30,000 they have to give 3000 and only more if they choose to do so, and why would they when they can sell to home fans? So 3000 for Spurs or West Ham.. we could sell at least 10k for those in 1st season up.
For cup matches the rules are different. They have to give 15%, that's why you see those 9000 away days at the big stadiums. Cup draw tonight is the best hope for some of us who can't get loads of points for various reasons.
By the way..if those rules are right I think we would have to give 2900, so away end at PR would need to grow I think?
Grounds you’d love to visit when we get promoted to the PL on 09:08 - Jan 8 with 1367 viewsyorkshireblue

Grounds you’d love to visit when we get promoted to the PL on 22:09 - Jan 5 by Alberto_the_frog

Haven't been to the New Whie Hart Lane having been to the old one quite often, so quite fancy that

I've been for the NFL, and it's hands down the best stadium I've been to. Miles ahead of Old Trafford, Ethiad etc.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024