Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
With Freddie leaving, who is the striker in the McKenna song “xxx in attack”? 13:01 - Jan 19 with 2239 viewsunstableblue

With Freddie leaving, who is the striker in the McKenna song “xxx in attack”?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

With Freddie leaving, who is the striker in the McKenna song “xxx in attack” on 13:04 - Jan 19 with 2181 viewsSwansea_Blue

Batistuta

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

With Freddie leaving, who is the striker in the McKenna song “xxx in attack” on 13:04 - Jan 19 with 2182 viewsJ2BLUE

Can't believe someone has voted wait for the new guy. Surely we should honour one of Chaplin or Hirst who have got us here?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

With Freddie leaving, who is the striker in the McKenna song “xxx in attack” on 13:07 - Jan 19 with 2147 viewsFrimleyBlue

Can't it be flexible for who ever is used in that game.

That way the song makes sense rather than singing about someone being in attack when he's sat on the bench.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

With Freddie leaving, who is the striker in the McKenna song “xxx in attack” on 13:34 - Jan 19 with 2003 viewsunstableblue

With Freddie leaving, who is the striker in the McKenna song “xxx in attack” on 13:07 - Jan 19 by FrimleyBlue

That way the song makes sense rather than singing about someone being in attack when he's sat on the bench.

I think a good point... I'll see if I can edit the poll

Agree Chaplin surely is Mr Ipswich (n/t) on 13:34 - Jan 19 with 1995 viewsunstableblue

With Freddie leaving, who is the striker in the McKenna song “xxx in attack” on 13:04 - Jan 19 by J2BLUE

Can't believe someone has voted wait for the new guy. Surely we should honour one of Chaplin or Hirst who have got us here?

With Freddie leaving, who is the striker in the McKenna song “xxx in attack” on 13:38 - Jan 19 with 1947 viewsHelp

With Freddie leaving, who is the striker in the McKenna song “xxx in attack” on 13:07 - Jan 19 by FrimleyBlue

That is what I have been singing anyway.
With Freddie leaving, who is the striker in the McKenna song “xxx in attack” on 13:43 - Jan 19 with 1909 viewsunstableblue

Can’t edit poll

But on reflection it becomes a bit messy

Are you also going to change Wolfy too Burgess or Axel

People may not know which striker to sing

Surely it had to be Chaplin given how often he plays and his connection with fans??

With Freddie leaving, who is the striker in the McKenna song “xxx in attack” on 13:47 - Jan 19 with 1864 viewsFrimleyBlue

With Freddie leaving, who is the striker in the McKenna song “xxx in attack” on 13:43 - Jan 19 by unstableblue

Can’t edit poll

But on reflection it becomes a bit messy

Are you also going to change Wolfy too Burgess or Axel

People may not know which striker to sing

Surely it had to be Chaplin given how often he plays and his connection with fans??

Ah good point.

Yeah chappers would be best I reckon.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Login to get fewer ads

With Freddie leaving, who is the striker in the McKenna song “xxx in attack” on 13:50 - Jan 19 with 1842 viewsVegtablue

You can't expect fans to keep up with who's playing all the time Frimmers! We've got to meet people halfway.

I've voted for the new guy in the hope it's Gallagher, as I like the sound of his name in the song best. Mbappe also works well, prefer three syllables.
With Freddie leaving, who is the striker in the McKenna song “xxx in attack” on 13:52 - Jan 19 with 1827 viewsTrumptonBlue

Stockwell.
With Freddie leaving, who is the striker in the McKenna song “xxx in attack” on 14:00 - Jan 19 with 1748 viewsfabian_illness

Fallon or Sammon would both fit well.
Homage to the glory days.
With Freddie leaving, who is the striker in the McKenna song “xxx in attack” on 14:03 - Jan 19 with 1722 viewstextbackup

🎵 George Hirst in attack 🎵
🎵 Chaplin in attack 🎵

Are the ONLY two options…

NOT FCKING HIRSTY!!!

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

With Freddie leaving, who is the striker in the McKenna song “xxx in attack” on 14:07 - Jan 19 with 1669 viewsJ2BLUE

With Freddie leaving, who is the striker in the McKenna song “xxx in attack” on 14:03 - Jan 19 by textbackup

🎵 Chaplin in attack 🎵

NOT FCKING HIRSTY!!!

Why not, Texty?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

With Freddie leaving, who is the striker in the McKenna song “xxx in attack” on 14:09 - Jan 19 with 1647 viewseireblue

Loanee
With Freddie leaving, who is the striker in the McKenna song “xxx in attack” on 14:12 - Jan 19 with 1617 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

With Freddie leaving, who is the striker in the McKenna song “xxx in attack” on 14:03 - Jan 19 by textbackup

🎵 Chaplin in attack 🎵

NOT FCKING HIRSTY!!!

Kieffery?

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

With Freddie leaving, who is the striker in the McKenna song “xxx in attack” on 14:47 - Jan 19 with 1508 viewstextbackup

With Freddie leaving, who is the striker in the McKenna song “xxx in attack” on 14:07 - Jan 19 by J2BLUE

Why not, Texty?

From the first time I heard LUKEY Hyam… it’s just done me

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

With Freddie leaving, who is the striker in the McKenna song “xxx in attack” on 14:59 - Jan 19 with 1405 viewsFtnfwest

wesley
With Freddie leaving, who is the striker in the McKenna song “xxx in attack” on 15:33 - Jan 19 with 1280 viewsSamWhiteUK

🎵 Chaplin in attack 🎵

NOT FCKING HIRSTY!!!

Broadhead, Harness? Harness sounds great to my ear but I accept he won't probably get picked
With Freddie leaving, who is the striker in the McKenna song “xxx in attack” on 16:57 - Jan 19 with 1131 viewsDarkHorse

Ladapo. Otherwise, it's disrespectful to him and the goals he scored last season.

With Freddie leaving, who is the striker in the McKenna song “xxx in attack” on 17:14 - Jan 19 with 1086 viewsunbelievablue

'No-one' as a real FU to Ashton, McKenna, and the scouts, who are clearly not doing their jobs properly or even trying.

Le meilleur des mondes possibles
Poll: When booking a reservation at a restaurant/bar, do you give...

With Freddie leaving, who is the striker in the McKenna song “xxx in attack” on 18:56 - Jan 19 with 896 viewsportmanpensioner

Got to be Broadhead ,he’ll come good second half of season
With Freddie leaving, who is the striker in the McKenna song “xxx in attack” on 22:24 - Jan 19 with 680 viewsPioneerBlue

I know it’s doesn’t make sense to sing Hirst right now but if not now when does he get any song of his own; he is our striker!

Blog: Ipswich Ramblings

With Freddie leaving, who is the striker in the McKenna song “xxx in attack” on 22:35 - Jan 19 with 655 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

With Freddie leaving, who is the striker in the McKenna song “xxx in attack” on 14:47 - Jan 19 by textbackup

From the first time I heard LUKEY Hyam… it’s just done me

Fair point, clearly should have been ‘Hyamsy’

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024