Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Maidstone 15:36 - Jan 20 with 4417 viewsIpstone

Sold out their 4500 allocation today
Maidstone on 16:02 - Jan 20 with 3623 viewsleftback

Have they got the whole of the cobbold?
Maidstone on 16:12 - Jan 20 with 3544 viewsSitfcB

Maidstone on 16:02 - Jan 20 by leftback

Have they got the whole of the cobbold?

Whole upper tier and block S.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Maidstone on 16:14 - Jan 20 with 3535 viewsgainsboroughblue

Good on 'em. Hope they enjoy the day. Not too much mind.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Maidstone on 16:15 - Jan 20 with 3516 viewsMullet

Maidstone on 16:12 - Jan 20 by SitfcB

Sam Gallagher's wages paid for a bit then.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Maidstone on 16:19 - Jan 20 with 3497 viewsleftback

Maidstone on 16:12 - Jan 20 by SitfcB

Seems like they could sell more, why not let them have the whole stand, can’t see we’ll sell out?
Maidstone on 16:21 - Jan 20 with 3446 viewsMullet

Maidstone on 16:19 - Jan 20 by leftback

Seems like they could sell more, why not let them have the whole stand, can’t see we’ll sell out?

Policing and stewarding costs alongside the logistics I suspect.

Maidstone on 16:34 - Jan 20 with 3328 viewsSitfcB

Don’t think they even expected to sell what they got so quickly tbh.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Maidstone on 16:40 - Jan 20 with 3290 viewspointofblue

There will be Maidstone fans in the home section next week.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Login to get fewer ads

Maidstone on 17:47 - Jan 20 with 3094 viewsIpstone

Yep apparently there was still quite a few in queue when told they had all gone and it was the first day of their sale after season ticket holders had a couple of days where they could buy a max of two. Probably could have fairly easily easily shifted 500-800 more
[Post edited 20 Jan 17:49]
Maidstone on 20:35 - Jan 20 with 2754 viewsBluespeed225

There’ll be plenty of day trippers in there who usually go to Millwall/Charlton.
Maidstone on 20:54 - Jan 20 with 2684 viewsDinnernotTea

Maidstone on 16:14 - Jan 20 by gainsboroughblue

Nah. I hope it's a terrible journey for them with delays and we win 7-0. The reaction to drawing us and the numerous comments on Twitter from their fans is bang out of order and disrespectful.

Make no mistake about it as well Kent's finest will travel. Lads that usually go to Gillingham/Charlton/Millwall might look to play up in town afterwards. Remember the mid 90s FA Cup clash with Gillingham? Cobbold kiosk staff abused and assaulted.

Beware of The Ipswich Cabbages

Maidstone on 20:55 - Jan 20 with 2676 viewsMatt_Netherlands

Standard rules give them an entitlement of up to 15% which equates to 4.5k. Up to us if we want to give them more after that. Presumably we are quite confident we can sell the rest of the tickets

https://theathletic.com/4071358/2023/01/09/fa-cup-away-end-allocations-calculate
Maidstone on 20:55 - Jan 20 with 2665 viewsBLUEBEAT

They can have my seat.

I’m gonna watch it on the telly.

Poll: W or W

Was it not 4800? on 21:35 - Jan 20 with 2542 viewsunstableblue

Maidstone fans saying just under 5k

And 4800 rings a bell

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Maidstone on 22:33 - Jan 20 with 2395 viewsstonojnr

Maidstone on 16:21 - Jan 20 by Mullet

Policing and stewarding costs alongside the logistics I suspect.

There won't be any police in the ground for that match so the costs are negligible.

And inevitably if they've sold out their allocation and we haven't they'll be attempting to buy tickets elsewhere in the ground anyway
Maidstone on 22:53 - Jan 20 with 2328 viewsgainsboroughblue

Maidstone on 20:54 - Jan 20 by DinnernotTea

Nah. I hope it's a terrible journey for them with delays and we win 7-0. The reaction to drawing us and the numerous comments on Twitter from their fans is bang out of order and disrespectful.

Make no mistake about it as well Kent's finest will travel. Lads that usually go to Gillingham/Charlton/Millwall might look to play up in town afterwards. Remember the mid 90s FA Cup clash with Gillingham? Cobbold kiosk staff abused and assaulted.

Haven't seen any of the reaction. That was a League Cup game against Gillingham wasn't it? I remember them having most of the Cobbold Upper.

The FA Cup game I remember was in the mid 80s. They had a similarly large following and with it, quite a bit of bother in town.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

My apologies the allocation was 4,480 (n/t) on 22:57 - Jan 20 with 2303 viewsunstableblue

Was it not 4800? on 21:35 - Jan 20 by unstableblue

Maidstone fans saying just under 5k

And 4800 rings a bell

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Maidstone on 08:12 - Jan 21 with 1956 viewsMullet

Maidstone on 22:33 - Jan 20 by stonojnr

There won't be any police in the ground for that match so the costs are negligible.

And inevitably if they've sold out their allocation and we haven't they'll be attempting to buy tickets elsewhere in the ground anyway

I meant if we choose to extend it, presumably at some point it kicks in.

Maidstone on 08:29 - Jan 21 with 1927 viewsBluespeed225

Maidstone on 22:53 - Jan 20 by gainsboroughblue

Haven't seen any of the reaction. That was a League Cup game against Gillingham wasn't it? I remember them having most of the Cobbold Upper.

The FA Cup game I remember was in the mid 80s. They had a similarly large following and with it, quite a bit of bother in town.

85’ I think? Had a little dust up on the Old Cattle Market.
Maidstone on 08:43 - Jan 21 with 1879 viewsChrisd

Hope it is a sell out and we put out our best side available in front of a full house. This is the best opportunity in years for us in making the 5th Round, don’t take the game lightly. Let’s put them to the sword and get the job done professionally.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Maidstone on 09:58 - Jan 21 with 1700 viewsSharkey

Greater Anglia are as always happy to oblige with the first bit.
Maidstone on 10:02 - Jan 21 with 1685 viewslazyblue

Maidstone on 16:14 - Jan 20 by gainsboroughblue

Hope they have a really bad day and we thrash them, problem with this club for years is us being too bloody nice!
Maidstone on 10:24 - Jan 21 with 1648 viewsDinnernotTea

Maidstone on 22:53 - Jan 20 by gainsboroughblue

It's a joke put it that way.

Ah yes League Cup. Naylor winner. You could sense that night not all were Gillingham in their end. Same will be said on Saturday.

Beware of The Ipswich Cabbages

Maidstone on 11:45 - Jan 21 with 1541 viewsGeoffSentence

Millwall are at home that day, can't see why any of theirs would rather come up here.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Maidstone on 12:35 - Jan 21 with 1461 viewsChampionsofInnsbruck

Maidstone on 11:45 - Jan 21 by GeoffSentence

Millwall are at home that day, can't see why any of theirs would rather come up here.

Let whoever they want come it’s all mine coming in ultimately.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024