Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hutchinson 09:44 - Feb 15 with 1379 viewsSomethingBlue

Looks like he is going to be a massive weapon for us in the run-in – feels to me that we've managed his minutes over the season so far and that we'll be unleashing him a lot more from here. Fairly sure we will keep rotating across the supporting three but he is right in the conversation for a regular start now: almost unplayable at his best and clearly progressing in leaps and bounds.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Hutchinson on 09:46 - Feb 15 with 1343 viewsportmanking

I think you're spot on. Against tired bodies and minds in the latter third of the season, Hutchinson will really come into his own. His balance and low centre of gravity are a joy to watch. Even if he doesn't have the best end product, it creates the kind of 'chaos' we need to go for the jugular over the next 8-9 games.
Hutchinson on 09:48 - Feb 15 with 1324 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Indeed.

Also it's interesting, and I'd never thought about it until now, that the phrase "a massive weapon" can have two such totally different meanings!

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Hutchinson on 09:49 - Feb 15 with 1291 viewsdavblue

would like him here next year if we can, he's going to be a good player.
Hutchinson on 09:52 - Feb 15 with 1246 viewsBiGDonnie

He has to start IMO. Quality player who's a cut above most in this division.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Hutchinson on 09:55 - Feb 15 with 1219 viewstextbackup

Had a feeling a night game in London would bring out the best in him.

He’s a good lad him

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Hutchinson on 09:56 - Feb 15 with 1195 viewsredrickstuhaart

Pretty harsh to call him a massive weapon.

Save that stuff for posters like Elephant.
Hutchinson on 09:56 - Feb 15 with 1189 viewsJakeITFC

Hutchinson on 09:49 - Feb 15 by davblue

would like him here next year if we can, he's going to be a good player.

Yes was wondering if that would be likely last night - would like to think we'd have a chance, regardless of division.
Hutchinson on 09:59 - Feb 15 with 1155 viewsITFC_Forever

I think Ali could be the secret weapon.

With Broadhead, Burns, Chaplin, Sarmiento, Hutchinson and Ali alternating, it would terrify the life out of the opposition - run themselves into the ground for 65 minutes, and go off only to be replaced by another one who is equally as dangerous.

P 1124, W 500, D 288, L 336, F 1707, A 1359
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Login to get fewer ads

Hutchinson on 09:59 - Feb 15 with 1150 viewsSteve_M

Hutchinson on 09:56 - Feb 15 by JakeITFC

Yes was wondering if that would be likely last night - would like to think we'd have a chance, regardless of division.

Yes, looks like a logical move all round. Unless Chelsea are even more of a mess than they seem now.

And, he really was very good last night, my man of the match

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Hutchinson on 10:04 - Feb 15 with 1089 viewsdavblue

Hutchinson on 09:56 - Feb 15 by JakeITFC

yeah, it's not as if he's started every game and ripped it up, so wonder if we have a chance.

If he'd played most games scored 15 goals, then it would have been unlikely but the caveat is Chelsea would probably want him to start more games.
Hutchinson on 10:13 - Feb 15 with 1008 viewsblueasfook

Hutchinson on 09:56 - Feb 15 by redrickstuhaart

Pretty harsh to call him a massive weapon.

Save that stuff for posters like Elephant.

Here's my "Elephant type" post...

No doubt our franchise owners in the US would have been munching on their hot dogs in glee as their investment looks a little more like paying out. FC Franchise Ipswich Town Cowboy Raiders' rating on the share portfolio will be on the up again. Our mercenary non-local players will also get an extra little bonus this week for not freezing in a game and rolling over, so all is good at FC Franchise.

Elite Poster. TWTD Hottest Poster (1999, 2000, 2001).
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

Hutchinson on 10:19 - Feb 15 with 959 viewsDaninthecampo

Played well last night and will be very important player for the rest of the season but I'd prefer to see him on the right than the middle
Hutchinson on 10:44 - Feb 15 with 830 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

The thing for me is he’s always been good at taking players on (easily the best in the team including Sarmiento), but he looked very raw, and his end product was often wayward. His crossing and finishing is looking massivly better, hence a goal and an assist in his last two appearances. He really is looking outstanding in this division and agree he can be a key player for our run in.
Hutchinson on 10:47 - Feb 15 with 793 viewsitfc_bucks

Hutchinson on 09:59 - Feb 15 by ITFC_Forever

I think Ali could be the secret weapon.

With Broadhead, Burns, Chaplin, Sarmiento, Hutchinson and Ali alternating, it would terrify the life out of the opposition - run themselves into the ground for 65 minutes, and go off only to be replaced by another one who is equally as dangerous.

Couldn't agree more.

Imagine being battered around by big Keef, run ragged by Burns, tricked and turned by Chappers and Broady then have to face Ali who's only interested in bombing straight at you and being direct.

Oh, the problems to have in managing this squad!

And that's before you factor in Sarmiento and Harness!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024